What's new

Working Solo Method for Unlimited 2xp Glitch (XBOX ONLY)

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
Things you need
1. A Code (Get this from Monster Cans that have a lid, A 4 pack of Monster cans, or a 10 pack)
2. Your account Linked to Call of Duty
https://www.callofduty.com

Steps
1. Enter your code (I believe you need to restart the app to get the 2xp to work)
2. Load Into the game and press Y to open up Social.
3. Go to recent players and scroll down the list looking for people that don’t have the join arrow next to them. Select the ones that don’t and view there profile.
4. If they are still playing Black Ops 4 then join there session through Xbox (Not Through Social) If they aren’t playing Black Ops 4 keep scrolling till you find someone that is.
5. It will kick you to the main menu screen and thereby activating the glitch

Keep in mind that if you do this glitch it freezes tier progression and you won’t be able to purchase more tiers
But when you load into the game again the time you put in with the glitches out 2xp will update. (As in basically the tiers don’t freeze they just don’t update while in glitched state)

I’m not Founder of this Glitch
So don’t strike me down

Last edited:
A

Ajh1998

Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you pm Danny and ask him to add it to his post then it would be one post combined for two ways on how to do it

S

Scotta83

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn it. I hate to be that guy but does anyone have a extra one they are willing to let me have

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah totally for the likes
(SARCASM)
I posted it in the comments but rather wait for him to respond I decided to post up the Solo Tutorial. NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT. As this is my method on how I do it solo

X

Xylophilus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does double xp run out when you close the app again? so would I be able to do the challenge glitch with this?

IBLIS

IBLIS

THE ORIGINAL
Reaction score
Sin$
I been doing it this way since the beginning works better for me with players from 24hrs ago for some reason. Most recent players aren't join-able. Also, this tends to screw with your tier progression until you reset your game.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch works perfectly, Just noticed the same thing IBLIS IBLIS did where it kinda messes with tiers. Would add that to the thread.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Define "messes". Like you won't progress at all while the dxp glitch is active?
It seems to me some games wont count at all, some will only go up a little, and some normally. It's weird.

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
So the tiers frees at progression during the glitch but you have no worrries. The time you spent doing the glitch still progresses tiers you just have to restart app and all the time you just put in with double xp will update

Like so I was at tier 1 and did the glitch for a couple hours and then I restarted the game and I was at tier 7

Mullet

Mullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes as it prompts an error message saying you cant continue the purchase
When doing this, does it matter which menu you start on? Does it have to be the "Multiplayer - Blackout - Zombies" menu? Or do I start out in the multiplayer lobby while looking at my character?

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
When doing this, does it matter which menu you start on? Does it have to be the "Multiplayer - Blackout - Zombies" menu? Or do I start out in the multiplayer lobby while looking at my character?
I honestly haven’t tried, I just do it on multiplayer but I believe any way is possible

Top Bottom
Login
Register