• Thread starter JoshMartinez420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,443
J

JoshMartinez420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK so get in the tree glitch in front of the witches house with the paralizer ( if u don't know how to do this look on YouTube or message me on gt:Joshmartinez420) once in the glitch face down towards the zombie pile up and tape down your right trigger with the paralizer equipped. It will kill zombies past at least round 40... plus once you have reached 250k pts jump down and depozitttttt....... tip: have jug and quick revive perks so when you are making your deposit, u don't have to worry about going down... also the paralizer pack a punched will make for quicker cash!! Enjoy KCCO!!! Juice° < I have a video made, but I don't want to have to deal with the copyright issues... if anyone would like to make a video just give me credit>

ProjectEchoMods

ProjectEchoMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't really think this is a glitch in itself, since you are just using another glitch to make money and then deposit it in the bank.. But never the less good idea.

J

JoshMartinez420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my bad on the wording... I have just haven't seen anyone post on this way to exploit this glitch for points or levels, at least with it being unmanned... Its pretty much limitless due to the fact that the paralyzer kills as a slow rate in higher rounds, which helps with lag issues..

J

JoshMartinez420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im assuming by the use of an @ to describe a long @ss time, that you are reasonably fluster...... Just thought I would let some others find out about this little treasure, so people other than the little pricks like you, can benefit from it. 
Im assuming by the use of an @ to describe a long @ss time, that you are reasonably fluster...... Just thought I would let some others find out about this little treasure, so people other than the little pricks like you, can benefit from it.

E

eklipse123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem I see with this is the fact you have the trigger held down so the gun has no time to cool down making this slow. Have you tried this, how long did it take to hit 40 rounds with the trigger taped down the entire time?

SKUNN3R

SKUNN3R

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
OK so get in the tree glitch in front of the witches house with the paralizer ( if u don't know how to do this look on YouTube or message me on gt:Joshmartinez420) once in the glitch face down towards the zombie pile up and tape down your right trigger with the paralizer equipped. It will kill zombies past at least round 40... plus once you have reached 250k pts jump down and depozitttttt....... tip: have jug and quick revive perks so when you are making your deposit, u don't have to worry about going down... also the paralizer pack a punched will make for quicker cash!! Enjoy KCCO!!! Juice° < I have a video made, but I don't want to have to deal with the copyright issues... if anyone would like to make a video just give me credit>
i made a video for this lol and posted it about 1 month ago it can get you to round 145 in a week lol 98 in 2 days

w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my bad on the wording... I have just haven't seen anyone post on this way to exploit this glitch for points or levels, at least with it being unmanned... Its pretty much limitless due to the fact that the paralyzer kills as a slow rate in higher rounds, which helps with lag issues..
Yes. It was posted before, a while back. When several of these types of glitches were found. Maybe do a search for something, before you claim credit. :wink:

Azzza 42

Azzza 42

The Paranoid Android
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because it self evident, you've basically told us shooting zombies gets points and glitches makes it easier...

w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because it self evident, you've basically told us shooting zombies gets points and glitches makes it easier...

tumblr_m993fcW9FN1rugunyo1_400.gif

FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly never liked the tree glitch because it takes too long to set up and if you aren't in the right spot the zombies will knock you out of the tree.

Sensui

Sensui

Black Angel
EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
well if you want to get high rounds you aren't going to get far without three pap weapons, and i usually like to get 5 perks, and sometimes the paralyzer doesn't show up.

so yeah sometimes it can take like 15 mins to get set up, and that takes a ****ing long time. 
also **** off

Dude you can this setup before round 5. My team always pack a punches and get all perks in round 3 maybe round 2 if we get trample steam quickly

W

xCesquivel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude you can this setup before round 5. My team always pack a punches and get all perks in round 3 maybe round 2 if we get trample steam quickly
Lol takes you that many rounds to get all your perks my team always gets them first round (;

skull198

skull198

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not sure why you think this is something new to do, as if no one has ever just sat in a glitch for a while to make money and bring up stats.. Not trying to sound harsh, sorry if I do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register