• Thread starter ZurvivorZ
  • Start date
  • Views 15,790
Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did everyone leave their consoles on or something??? My destroyed vehicles won’t show up when I enter the blue circle to even start the glitch……how are y’all still able to do this?

B

Burn_Sta76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working on PC - no change to steps (all from invite only).

Also confirmed saved method for PC - fill spare garage of elergy and drive dupe to said garage and save over. (do the call street car and blow up thing first). Sell price capped at $1M

W

wasabi_much

Reaction score
Sin$
Still working on PC - no change to steps (all from invite only).

Also confirmed saved method for PC - fill spare garage of elergy and drive dupe to said garage and save over. (do the call street car and blow up thing first). Sell price capped at $1M
Yes it still works on PC but how to do that PC saved method? I drove a street car into the Arcade, did the dupe then destroyed it inside a pond. Called Mors then brought it to a full garage, took over an elegy slot & save/change outfit. Restarted GTA but the duped became a street vehicle again.

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it still works on PC but how to do that PC saved method? I drove a street car into the Arcade, did the dupe then destroyed it inside a pond. Called Mors then brought it to a full garage, took over an elegy slot & save/change outfit. Restarted GTA but the duped became a street vehicle again.
Replace:
step 13 and over:
-Next to arcade, call uninsured vehicle from garage, blow this vehicle (use buzzard/Sparrow, turreted limo to destroy car, because you got no guns available)
-enter arcade>enter car which you want duplicate, change plate color
-Exit arcade, enter the dupe, bring dupe to full normal 10/6/2 Car garage
-Done!

As Burn_Sta76 said, price will be capped to 1mil with uninsured vehicle, if you want full console price (1,78mil), use free insured car instead blow car (which is the exact posted glitch), and sell same session!

W

wasabi_much

Reaction score
Sin$
Replace:
step 13 and over:
-Next to arcade, call uninsured vehicle from garage, blow this vehicle (use buzzard/Sparrow, turreted limo to destroy car, because you got no guns available)
-enter arcade>enter car which you want duplicate, change plate color
-Exit arcade, enter the dupe, bring dupe to full normal 10/6/2 Car garage
-Done!

As Burn_Sta76 said, price will be capped to 1mil with uninsured vehicle, if you want full console price (1,78mil), use free insured car instead blow car (which is the exact posted glitch), and sell same session!
Did exactly as your steps but when attempting to change the plate color of the car to duplicate in the Arcade, received this alert message "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid". Any workaround on this?

B

Burn_Sta76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did exactly as your steps but when attempting to change the plate color of the car to duplicate in the Arcade, received this alert message "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid". Any workaround on this?
When you blow up the uninsured street car - you get the transaction error if you change plate colour or even custom plate. You need to change a crew item (crew paint or add emblem) - it will cost $25K but you don't get the transaction error message (this is what I have been doing) and then you can continue as normal from here - exit arcade, dupe should be outside - drive this to a full garage and replace over any car (suggest full garage of free elergy). Rinse & repeat :smile:

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I remember changing something plate related without transaction failed error, maybe custom plate change?
Apply Crew paint color is guaranteed, as Burn_Sta76 said!

W

wasabi_much

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, thanks for the guidance, everyone! I chose crew item on secondary respray which seemed to be the cheapest at $12.5K for each dupe process. Does R* impose an in-game vehicle limit to the number of stored dupes assuming I've got plentiful of storage (multiple 10 slot garages + 3 office garages on both 1st & 2nd characters, etc)?

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, thanks for the guidance, everyone! I chose crew item on secondary respray which seemed to be the cheapest at $12.5K for each dupe process. Does R* impose an in-game vehicle limit to the number of stored dupes assuming I've got plentiful of storage (multiple 10 slot garages + 3 office garages on both 1st & 2nd characters, etc)?
No, you need be careful when selling only.
You can store as many dupes you want.
On PC, you can bypass daily sell limit by disconnecting after sell car, but if you unsure, don't do that and use selling rules from this topic:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/)

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can’t store car’s in your Mc clubhouse you might get a dead spot
Post automatically merged:

You can put them bikes in all garage except clubhouse and register as a Mc to call them faster then dupe go’s back to where it came from
no, you can absolutely store vehicles there. i have issi's there right now, they're basically car slots.

B

Burn_Sta76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
glad it worked for you! If you haven't been dupe detected you can sell at least 2 cars during the dupe glitch (safe number) - then you get full resell price of $1.7m, then continue filling up your garages. Dupe glitches that work on PC dont come round too often and especially a method to save them, so I would be filling up those garages asap before its finally patched.

W

wasabi_much

Reaction score
Sin$
glad it worked for you! If you haven't been dupe detected you can sell at least 2 cars during the dupe glitch (safe number) - then you get full resell price of $1.7m, then continue filling up your garages. Dupe glitches that work on PC dont come round too often and especially a method to save them, so I would be filling up those garages asap before its finally patched.
Thank you...have been following all the guidance here as well as complying with the hourly/daily sell limit. Am just farming as many of the secondary (1 million) dupes while this glitch is still working. My target is to accumulate up to 300 of these secondary dupes (150 per character) which should be attainable. Am sure those on consoles have probably reached their maximum limit already since doing this glitch is a lot faster ?

G

GTAglitchs420

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you...have been following all the guidance here as well as complying with the hourly/daily sell limit. Am just farming as many of the secondary (1 million) dupes while this glitch is still working. My target is to accumulate up to 300 of these secondary dupes (150 per character) which should be attainable. Am sure those on consoles have probably reached their maximum limit already since doing this glitch is a lot faster ?
Nice. I was able to fill everything up in a few hours on ps. Is there a difference between the amount of cars you can have per character? For my account I counted around 230 per.

Jcrew37812

Jcrew37812

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone please point me in the right direction I’m on PS4 what to do after getting kicked to story?

G

GTAglitchs420

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone please point me in the right direction I’m on PS4 what to do after getting kicked to story?
Try and not get kicked join creater mode then join invite only lobby after you glitch in the nightclub. You rejoin in lsmeet and exit with car or without if w/o drive a car back in. Exit and you should be in the glitch check with dpad. For some reason it hasn't worked for me but I did join into the penthouse after creater which may have messed it up.

Edit: forgot to say that if you do get kicked that's fine just join back into lobby and continue to next step as if you walked out.

Rexy_Leonard

Rexy_Leonard

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried Several Times On PC No Longer able to press right on the dpad once outside of lsm.

B

BurningTail

Reaction score
Sin$
just tried on PS5: kicks me out of online at the first steps, when switching the cars and freezing the character. once my character freezes, in the next 2-3 seconds I'm kicked into story mode :frown:

L

Luzifersan99

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all. This is a workaround for the massive arcade dupe that was recently patched. This glitch is still 100% solo, although the setup can be a bit finnicky to hit. Nonetheless, if you can get it to work, it is extremely efficient.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Nightclub with garages B2-B4, with a car in slot 1 of B2 (the first slot) and a car in any other slot in B2, as well as a car in the last slot of B4 (slot 10). You can fill both of these garages for simplicities sake with elegies.
-Arcade with garage, and the car you want to dupe in said arcade garage
-Elegies or Faggios (if you don't have CESP) or Vortexes (if you do have CESP) in all the slots you want to dupe over
-LS Car Meet membership
-CUSTOM PLATES ON THE VEHICLE YOU WANT TO DUPE - THIS IS A DIRTY DUPE!

-CEO Office with garage and auto shop in garage, as well as a car in the garage itself (doesn't matter what car it is) (MIGHT NOT BE NEEDED, YOU ONLY NEED THIS IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH GETTING THE RIGHT D-PAD STEP TO WORK)

SETUP:

1. Go to your Nightclub Garage B2 and drive out the car you have in slot 1
2. Blow up the car, then walk back into B2 on foot.
3. Go to your vehicle management menu (blue circle) and swap any other car in B2 for the last slot in B4
4. If done correctly, once you swap the vehicles you should be frozen with no Mini-Map.
5. Pause, go to "Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack", then down to "View all Vehicles", select any vehicle, and click on the link to the webpage where you'd buy that vehicle (the yellow box).
6. Once the website loads in, back out of the phone by pressing Y (Triangle on PS) twice. You should now be able to move around in the Nightclub Garage.
7. Exit B2 on foot, and you should be unable to jump or bring out any weapon.
8. Make your way to the LS Car Meet in any way you wish (Job TP, Street car, Personal Vehicle, etc)
9. Drive a personal vehicle into the LS Car Meet (anything that you can mod in there should work, although for some reason I had more success with bikes)
10. Once inside the LS Car Meet, get back into your personal vehicle, then press X and B on Xbox (Square and Circle on PS) to exit the LS Car Meet.
11. When you spawn outside, press right on the d-pad. If the glitch has worked so far, you should get a glitched out screen for a second, then you should be in the LS Car Meet mod menu. (IF THIS STEP DOES NOT WORK, SEE THE WORKAROUND AT THE END OF THE POST)
12. Exit the mod shop, and then make your way to your arcade once you spawn outside. (Job TP, personal vehicle, CEO buzzard)

Setup is now over. From here you can make a dupe once every minute or so depending on load times by simply repeating the below steps. Dupes are automatically transferred to the garage the elegy/faggio/vortex originates from, so no need to keep moving your dupes!

13. Call in the vehicle you want to dupe over either via your mechanic or the MC menu.
14. Once the vehicle spawns in, enter your Arcade garage on foot.
15. Get into your personal vehicle and press right on the d-pad. You should get another glitched out screen before loading into the LSCM mod menu.
16. Make ONE change to the car (recommended to change plate colour as it is the cheapest option) and then back out.
17. Once you load back into the Arcade Garage, simply exit the vehicle and click "Return Personal Vehicle" in the interaction menu. You have now duped over the vehicle you called out in step 13.
18. Exit the garage and repeat from step 13 for easy dupes!

WORKAROUND IF YOU'RE UNABLE TO HIT THE RIGHT DPAD STEP!

-Do the glitch as normal until after step 7.
-Go to your CEO garage and enter on foot.
-Get into any car and press right dpad to enter your auto shop.
-Press B to back out, then hover over the option to "Exit to Ground"
-As soon as you press Exit To Ground, press pause twice extremely quickly, then immediately spam right d-pad
-If done correctly, you should spawn outside your CEO garage in your car with the option to modify it still present on screen. From there, continue the glitch as normal using this car in the LS Car Meet
-If you're frozen outside the CEO garage, then join someone in a different targeting mode and accept the first alert before denying the second. This should unfreeze you, and allow you to try again.

Happy duping!

Bad video:

its a very good glitch, but it isn't working when I get out of the ls car meet. any tips or help?

B

Burn_Sta76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm still working on PC - the part to get the car mod menu when you exit the LS car meet is still a bit hit & miss - failed on first attempt, worked on second.
I have been using the method of calling my MOC and parking it in front of the LS car meet exit, seems to help the success rate for this part of the glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register