What's new

Patched Solo lobby

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so ive done this with 4 different accounts. Not sure if it can be repeated but the way ive have been getting solo lobby is by:
1.Having a friend/ other account start the mission for cribbs to pick up the supplies to become a trader.
2. Onces friend/ other account is in the solo lobby getting the supplies for cribbs, just join them, not sure if it matters i joined threw ps button. I delivered the supplies and from there it was just my two accounts.
May work with other missions that out you in a solo lobby for a mission, i dont know just guessing on that.

Last edited:
Zanzo420

Zanzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so ive done this with 4 different accounts. Not sure if it can be repeated but the way ive have been getting solo lobby is by:
1.Having a friend/ other account start the mission for cribbs to pick up the supplies to become a trader.
2. Onces friend/ other account is in the solo lobby getting the supplies for cribbs, just join them. I delivered the supplies and from there it was just my two accounts.
May work with other missions that out you in a solo lobby for a mission, i dont know just guessing on that.
Im about to give this a shot right now.... Will report back with my findings

Zanzo420

Zanzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
***100% CONFIRMED WORKING!!!***

yup this works but only if you have a friend doing the first trader mission from cripps to get the wagon.

PackBain

PackBain

Reaction score
Sin$
All missions will work, but once you do a mission it will repopulate the lobby. At least it does when you finish stranger missions and trader sell/resupply missions.

J

jrbgameps4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't populate lobby when I do bountys
Also one of my friends is doing trader missions in here n it hasn't populated or pulled him out.

Also close app after friend is in lobby so u can save first trader mission

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So basicly you can only do this once or can you repeat this?
Also on xbox for this to work it would cost you 15 gold bars everytime you want a lobby lol

Bigmike8383

Bigmike8383

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried doing this with the stranger mission “jailbreak”????

J

jrbgameps4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My first trader mission dissapperared after the first use for private lobby fyi. Lobby lasted for about 6 hrs.

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also get a solo lobby by playing as bounty hunter:
1.some random or bug missions put you into a solo lobby. ( pick a bounty, nothing happens then you load somewhere else and mission starts in solo lobby)
2. once your in the solo, have friend join with ps4 menu. He might get kick out the first time but 2nd try the person joinings the lobby should stick after the bounty mission is done.

Silzncer

Silzncer

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe i am missing something, but i don't understand what's the point in all those solo lobby glitches ? What's the profit ? Being alone ? Or there is something else

P

polyphenus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last night I played the first trader mission (free for PS+) to see what the update was like, and when the mission was finished I found myself in a solo lobby. No tricks, no glitches, no co-op joining; I was literally just dumped into a solo lobby upon normal mission completion. Nothing will probably come of it, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe i am missing something, but i don't understand what's the point in all those solo lobby glitches ? What's the profit ? Being alone ? Or there is something else

It's not really for profit & it's called Solo as in you do the glitch to be by yourself in a Free Roam then it's up to you if you want to invite friends in or you just want to be in your own world without people trying to kill you repeatedly. Also you get all the gang hideouts spawning for yourselves & Stranger missions, hunting etc without randoms trying to kill you.

The reason I said it's not REALLY for profit is because it's generally not used for profits in itself but when there is a dupe glitch for example then this is where Solo games shine the most because you can freely dupe with your friends without anyone joining the game to wreck your duping or whatever glitches yous want to do especially when there's like 230 perfect cougar carcasses laying everywhere, it causes chaos as you can imagine if there were randoms seeing that.

ThatKasper

ThatKasper

Reaction score
Sin$
Solo lobbies also consistently spawn everything, including animals. Cougars are a crap shoot in a public lobby but you can literally run loops in Blackwater from butcher to cougar spawn and get it over & over for hours if you want. Also the update fixed fast travelling with full carcasses so no fear of losing those if you're not near a butcher.

Silzncer

Silzncer

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not really for profit & it's called Solo as in you do the glitch to be by yourself in a Free Roam then it's up to you if you want to invite friends in or you just want to be in your own world without people trying to kill you repeatedly. Also you get all the gang hideouts spawning for yourselves & Stranger missions, hunting etc without randoms trying to kill you.

The reason I said it's not REALLY for profit is because it's generally not used for profits in itself but when there is a dupe glitch for example then this is where Solo games shine the most because you can freely dupe with your friends without anyone joining the game to wreck your duping or whatever glitches yous want to do especially when there's like 230 perfect cougar carcasses laying everywhere, it causes chaos as you can imagine if there were randoms seeing that.

Yeah thats what i was wondering about initially.

I dropped the game few m ago (after the dupe glitch patch) and stopped checking this site, and now I see almost every new/top post is about solo lobby so I was wondering if there was any dupe exploit that would make solo lobby profitable.

Otherwise, I find online already borring asfk because I feel alone and in rare occasions when I find someone - I am happy to PvP him. But now I don't even see griefers... game has no interactions with other players at all, so for someone who plays solo, lobby is already "solo lobby", that's how it feels to me anyways.

But yeah, I know that solo lobby glitches are useful ect, just was wondering if there was anything that would make it profitable to be alone

L

laagboeker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also get a solo lobby by playing as bounty hunter:
1.some random or bug missions put you into a solo lobby. ( pick a bounty, nothing happens then you load somewhere else and mission starts in solo lobby)
2. once your in the solo, have friend join with ps4 menu. He might get kick out the first time but 2nd try the person joinings the lobby should stick after the bounty mission is done.
I assuma that person stays in a solo lobby? Cuz as soon as you finished the bounty you are back in a populated lobby again atleast i am

Hayes_MP

Hayes_MP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking the bounty missions end up solo sometimes because your mission might conflict with someone else's in the lobby. I noticed one time a guy took a bounty right before me, then when I took one from the same board, I was put into a solo. I kept taking a new bounty right after I finished the previous one and stayed in a solo lobby. I ended up running out of new bounties close enough though and was put back in public shortly after. Still it helped grind bounties pretty fast without worrying about any outside interference.

It may be worth exploring ways while in a solo bounty mission to try and keep it from re-populating.

Whiteywinn

Whiteywinn

Reaction score
Sin$
So basicly you can only do this once or can you repeat this?
Also on xbox for this to work it would cost you 15 gold bars everytime you want a lobby lol
No it wouldn’t. quit the game before the mission ends and you save the mission and you don’t need to repay the 15 gold.

Yeah thats what i was wondering about initially.

I dropped the game few m ago (after the dupe glitch patch) and stopped checking this site, and now I see almost every new/top post is about solo lobby so I was wondering if there was any dupe exploit that would make solo lobby profitable.

Otherwise, I find online already borring asfk because I feel alone and in rare occasions when I find someone - I am happy to PvP him. But now I don't even see griefers... game has no interactions with other players at all, so for someone who plays solo, lobby is already "solo lobby", that's how it feels to me anyways.

But yeah, I know that solo lobby glitches are useful ect, just was wondering if there was anything that would make it profitable to be alone
You just said you know there useful but you ask what their use is..... uhhh okay?

T

TexasRocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend and I stumbled into this glitch yesterday somehow, and no it wasn't the first trader mission for either of us. I'm trader level 20, and he was level 8.

I invited him to my posse, did a resupply mission, then disbanded my posse, and joined his, and did another resupply. After completing his resupply, we notice that even though his supply bar was full, and it was producing goods, it still said production was halted, and we could do another supply run. So we did to get him another quick 625 xp, and it was still bugged so we could do another.

Then we noticed we were also in a lobby all by ourselves. So we just kept doing resupplies over and over until he had doubled his rank to 16. He bought the large delivery wagon, so we did a full sell mission. After the mission the damn camp disappeared and the glitch was over.

Haven't had a chance yet to try and reproduced this glitch, but maybe this info could be helpful to others looking into it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register