Start supply mission for cripps
Open catalogue to not time out
Wait for mission to end at camp
Do a second resupply right away and wait at camp till it ends
You will then have solo lobby
Easy

------------------------------------------------------------
* Added extra tip for other solo lobby way *

The other way as already posted about reform and stand down posse repeatedly I noticed to get that working the menus need to very fast .. so if you reform and it takes its time to reform there's no point really as it won't work or that has been the case for me

Last edited:
D

Dilpickles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After you start the second mission, do not leave your camp right away. Open up the catalogue and just let the game sit for about 10 or 15 minutes (you won't be kicked for AFK as long as you are in the catalogue screen). Once you have waited you can then leave camp and have a solo lobby that will not repopulate. I have no idea why but if you leave camp right after the second mission fails to start then it will repopulate, but if you wait a little bit then it won't. I used this the other day and hunted for a good 4 hours without anyone joining and animals respawning as they should. I then invited a buddy to take over the lobby as I had to leave and he said he was alone as well for another few hours without issue.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After you start the second mission, do not leave your camp right away. Open up the catalogue and just let the game sit for about 10 or 15 minutes (you won't be kicked for AFK as long as you are in the catalogue screen). Once you have waited you can then leave camp and have a solo lobby that will not repopulate. I have no idea why but if you leave camp right after the second mission fails to start then it will repopulate, but if you wait a little bit then it won't. I used this the other day and hunted for a good 4 hours without anyone joining and animals respawning as they should. I then invited a buddy to take over the lobby as I had to leave and he said he was alone as well for another few hours without issue.
Think it may just be the inconsistency of the game also maybe because after first mission I got no mission even though o requested a second mission .. but ye maybe just waiting in the camp on the first and then start second and wait again .. if you get no timer maybe just wait 5 or 10 mins

DaNny2121

DaNny2121

Reaction score
Sin$
hello i write from google translator ..
I saw this trick or failure 1 week ago on YouTube, you just have to have the mission of refueling at the camp, you start it and you stay at the camp, then, when there are 15 seconds left of the mission, you go to El whereabouts and you I finished the refueling mission, quickly pressed and kept the X (ps4) to start the mission again to overflow and so they will go alone in the public hallway I did it all this week and it still works and is more, I've been almost all day alone without any other player

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello i write from google translator ..
I saw this trick or failure 1 week ago on YouTube, you just have to have the mission of refueling at the camp, you start it and you stay at the camp, then, when there are 15 seconds left of the mission, you go to El whereabouts and you I finished the refueling mission, quickly pressed and kept the X (ps4) to start the mission again to overflow and so they will go alone in the public hallway I did it all this week and it still works and is more, I've been almost all day alone without any other player

So once there's 15 seconds to go you get ready in Cripps menu to press X and do the mission again ? And then what ? You can leave the camp ?

Soon as I saw mission failed I then went into camp so maybe that's why it had a few people joining .. also I did go out the camp and did things till timer went down .. but ye I will try this and the above I just logged on

DaNny2121

DaNny2121

Reaction score
Sin$
when you start the mission for the second time, check if there are more players in the room .. if not there you can do the overfill mission and then sell them

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I started resupply stayed in camp till timer ended did a second stayed in camp till ended and it's been solo since so seems to work fully solo so far ... I just then bought resupply instead of doing a third

C

c0ldfyr3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I do this when my product bar is full, I guess sell a small sale close by to use 25 then just get an empty lobby and wait for them?

SychoSide

SychoSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a even better SOLO NO 1 CAN JOIN ONLY IF U INVITE THEM CHECK IT OUT

A few unneccessary steps. This was around for a bit and the few who knew it was hoping it wouldn't make it to the net so Rockstar wouldn't patch it as quick as it's the only real private server method. But all secrets get shared eventually I guess. No biggie.

Just hope Rockstar doesn't ene up patching this quickly now. But they will because JSTONE will end up seeing this and make a video.

Last edited:
Tinkerbelsophie

Tinkerbelsophie

Reaction score
Sin$
A few unneccessary steps. This was around for a bit and the few who knew it was hoping it wouldn't make it to the net so Rockstar wouldn't patch it as quick as it's the only real private server method. But all secrets get shared eventually I guess. No biggie.

Just hope Rockstar doesn't ene up patching this quickly now. But they will because JSTONE will end up seeing this and make a video.
LOL YOUR RIGHT BUT I NEVER POSTED IT I BEEN DOING IT SINCE BTA DAYS WITH THE STORY MISSION THEN THE POKER TABLES COME OUT NOW AS GLICTHES WHO BE QUITE LIKE MYSELF HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE BTA BUT DONT BLAME ME BLAME THE PEOPLE POSTING IT ON YOUTUBE I WAS JUST HELP IN U GUYS BUT HEY U KEEP DOING RESUPPLY MISSION FOR SOLO LOBBYS I BE QUITE ,,,, dam i have 5 solo lobby method and 6 cougar dupes but i keep quite for now on because dont ****ING RESPECT and lair that they find it

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL YOUR RIGHT BUT I NEVER POSTED IT I BEEN DOING IT SINCE BTA DAYS WITH THE STORY MISSION THEN THE POKER TABLES COME OUT NOW AS GLICTHES WHO BE QUITE LIKE MYSELF HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE BTA BUT DONT BLAME ME BLAME THE PEOPLE POSTING IT ON YOUTUBE I WAS JUST HELP IN U GUYS BUT HEY U KEEP DOING RESUPPLY MISSION FOR SOLO LOBBYS I BE QUITE ,,,, dam i have 5 solo lobby method and 6 cougar dupes but i keep quite for now on because dont ****ING RESPECT and lair that they find it
Post them if you have more than 1?

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the legit solo lobby methods is up on J stones channel now.... So RIP to that method :frown:

SychoSide

SychoSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are very few steps in that video - How could it be simplified?

Don't need to be in two seperate lobbies and don't need to join off the friend. Can do it all from the same lobby without touching anything from outside the game until the friend needs to be invited to the actual solo lobby.

Top Bottom
Login
Register