What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched [SOLO] Invincible players only very easy

Kimil

Kimil

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

reqs: no requirements, just invalid activity.

steps:
1- Go to the rides and more precisely the Ferris wheel.
2 - go on a Ferris wheel and make options then entry pack into the criminal world and purchase shark cards.
3 - still in the menu from the map, do an invalid activity.
4 - back on the big wheel, kill yourself using the menu options -> options -> suicide.
5 - you will be invisible at the beginning, you will reappear invincible for the players.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Don0007007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found i was in passive mode with guns jus couldn’t kill anyone

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It does seem like you're in passive mode. You can't kill any actual players but yet the cops and everybody can kill you.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I can shoot around and can't kill myself (tested it with a grenade).. I'll try it in an open lobby now and try toll kill others

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol stepping back, the only thing that happens is that you can't kill yourself with explosions.. other players can kill you and you can kill them.. cops can kill you too

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this is a strange one. I went to a stand your ground and everybody saw me but they couldn't kill me. I could have taken it over but I decided not to and left the square before I took it over. But I did see that after I stood on the sidelines 4 a couple of minutes they were able to kill me

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Passive with weapons

Job Teleport while in passive using a friend in invite job.
Preload alert, Job Teleport, Spam X after joining friend who is in invite job, You should hear clicking after 2nd alert on each press of X. Blurry network error after teleport.
You should be able to select weapons after teleporting while passive.
You can now be ceo/mc in passive w guns.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register