What's new

Working Solo Infinite RP AFK Exploit (300/RP every 75 secs - only for low-ranks)

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Infinite RP AFK glitch (300/RP every 75 secs - Low-ranks only):
=========================================================

Requirements:
============

1) Big vehicle (eg: RCV, Chernobog, Khanjali tank) - These vehicles will be used to block the cops from seeing you inside the garage (so you MUST use a big vehicle)
2) Some patience (to get the hang of it)

Steps:
=====

1) Start the mission "Repo - Under the hammer"
2) Request any big vehicle you have (RCV, Chernobog, Khanjali - Streets cars won't work because they will disappear when you go too far).
3) Steal the car INSIDE THE GARAGE (the goal here is to steal it as fast as possible - Do not stay there killing cops, they will respawn infinitely).
4) Follow the yellow route until you see "Lose the cops" on the bottom of your screen (then wait until you lose the cops).
5) Go back to where you left your car and quickly park the stolen car inside the garage.
6) Block the garage door using a big vehicle (so that the cops won't see you inside).

7) Park the car as shown on the video/screenshot (this is needed to keep your character walking in circles on the same position - DO NOT run, just walk)

8) Push your left-stick forward and your right-stick forward & slightly to the right (see pic below):

*** Use a rubber band or any object you have to keep pushing both sticks).
*** Leave your controller plugged on USB cable (otherwise your controller battery will die)
*** DO NOT try a different way to run in circles (if you do so, R* anti-idle script will kick you from being idle - this is an anti-cheat protection)
*** Do periodic checks on your controller or screen to see if you are still online (red & blue lights flashing on your controller is a sign that the glitch is still working)

*** Enjoy :smile:

Estimate Time using this glitch to reach the levels below:

==============================================

From rank 1 to rank 50 (300 RP/75 secs): 1 day, 5 hours and 4 minute(s)
From rank 50 to rank 100 (300 RP/75 secs): 3 days, 0 hours and 34 minute(s)
From rank 100 to rank 150 (300 RP/75 secs): 3 days, 22 hours and 49 minute(s)

Tips:

====

- DO NOT leave mission via cellphone (otherwise you will lose all RP earned).
- If you wanna stop earning RP simply complete the mission or kill yourself to end the mission.
- If you can't lose the cops while inside the garage (your whole map is flashing blue &red) that means a cop has seen you (so you need to kill them before going back to the garage).
- Quickness is key (quickly block the garage door without cops watching and you won't have problems losing the cops).
- This mission is giving 2X RP at the moment (I believe it will last till Thursday, where R* usually updates their tunables), so enjoy it while you still can.

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT:
From time to time you need to force a save to update your RP/level (otherwise you'll lose it all - eg: connection issues, power issues, etc)
Changing your outfit or an accessory (glass, gloves) will force a save

Video:
=====

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, but...
Isnt there a 3000 rp cap per mission?
Or 6k rp when doubled

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, but...
Isnt there a 3000 rp cap per mission?
Or 6k rp when doubled

The RP cap is only for enemies killed...

On this method we are earning RP every time we lose 3 stars (there is no cap for that).

I went from rank 30 to 100 on a 2nd account (as long as you are online it will run infinitely)

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The RP cap is only for enemies killed...

On this method we are earning RP every time we lose 3 stars (there is no cap for that).

I went from rank 30 to 100 on a 2nd account (as long as you are online it will run infinitely)
Well played ??
Post automatically merged:

1 minute 15 seconds is the average time to gain n lose stars btw ?

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 minute 15 seconds is the average time to gain n lose stars btw ?

I found this glitch last year and had 70 secs on my Powershell script (thanks for pointing that out - I've updated the post with 75 secs)

Prince_0867

Prince_0867

Reaction score
Sin$
The way the controller is kept there my characters runs when I keep it that way but in the video the guys character is walking also I keep on getting kicked out for being idle even though I’m doing everything properly should my character run or walk?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this glitch last year and had 70 secs on my Powershell script (thanks for pointing that out - I've updated the post with 75 secs)
I noticed it when i found the island afk method a while back. (2 wanted stars afk)

Sometimes it may lag up to roughly 1 minute 20 or 25 seconds

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way the controller is kept there my characters runs when I keep it that way but in the video the guys character is walking also I keep on getting kicked out for being idle even though I’m doing everything properly should my character run or walk?

You should never run (just walk).

If you keep any button pressed, the anti-cheat script will kick you. (just keep your left/right stick pushed like shown in the post)

Prince_0867

Prince_0867

Reaction score
Sin$
You should never run (just walk).

If you keep any button pressed, the anti-cheat script will kick you. (just keep your left/right stick pushed like shown in the post)
I tried walking too but after 10 minutes it automatically kicks me out

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried walking too but after 10 minutes it automatically kicks me out

Try opening an invite-only session before playing the mission and also check if you are pushing both sticks correctly (keep the right-stick forward & slightly tilted to the right). That's essential to bypass the anti-cheat script

Don't do it while in cover, running, stealth mode (you MUST only use left/right sticks to WALK)

Prince_0867

Prince_0867

Reaction score
Sin$
Try opening an invite-only session before playing the mission and also check if you are pushing both sticks correctly (keep the right-stick forward & slightly tilted to the right). That's essential to bypass the anti-cheat script

Don't do it while in cover, running, stealth mode (you MUST only use left/right sticks to WALK)
I’ll try it in the invite only session also does the targeting mode matter?

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll try it in the invite only session also does the targeting mode matter?

Nope, I used Free Aim & Assisted (Full) and both works.

But I recommend using Assisted (FULL) to help you killing the cops during the mission.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn.. Thought I had it on Xbox one. Used 30 min to set it up, (had trouble losing them while in the garage) looked like I was walking around, but kicked for being idle.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I forget exactly what the setting is called. But it has to do with the overlay screen saver and also overlay notifications. Set this delay to 60 minutes which is Max. And set the other option for notifications off. These 2 settings are tied together. It's not your normal notification setting. This should help for anybody getting kicked that's doing everything right

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? I can’t lose cops in garage

That's happening because the cops have seen you at some moment (the goal is to get inside the garage when there are no cops around or when they are a little bit far from where you are)

When this happens, just go outside and kill as much cops as possible and then come back to garage and hide behind the car.

Ama Mods

Ama Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's happening because the cops have seen you at some moment (the goal is to get inside the garage when there are no cops around or when they are a little bit far from where you are)

When this happens, just go outside and kill as much cops as possible and then come back to garage and hide behind the car.
Ok thanks. I can see why patience is a requirement for this lol I’ll try again tonight and see how it goes

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just can't stop it from kicking me for idling.. Turned off all idling things and overlays I could find on Xbox.. The afk survival I got to work, so it must be how I positioning the right stick?

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just can't stop it from kicking me for idling.. Turned off all idling things and overlays I could find on Xbox.. The afk survival I got to work, so it must be how I positioning the right stick?

Correct, take a look to see if your right-stick is too tilted to the right (it should be slightly tilted to the right).

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm if this works for Xbox? (I'm on PS4 and I believe the Xbox community is having a hard time to hit it).

If so, I'll remove the Xbox from the working platforms

Top Bottom
Login
Register