Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

PS4 Solo how to put slot bike in your apartment

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Native Pride 1988, Jan 6, 2019 with 36 replies and 5,023 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    *You can find and watch PacPacBoy channel on YouTube

I'm not sure if correct step and I must make sure I post this here GTA V Glitch Discovery

1. You need to have "poor" apartment with two car and one bike (like this on PacPacBoy video)

2. You need to have Deluxo then drive to near Los Aiport area (like this on PacPacBoy video)

3. Then drive barrier of wallbreach (like this on PacPacBoy video)

4. Once you are in wallbreach then drive to Los Airport area then you need to park where you can get out of this wallbreach (like this on PacPacBoy video)

5. Once you out of this wallbreach and you will notices you will "glitched-out" near one of Los Santos Custom area (like this on PacPacBoy video)

6. Then drive your Deluxo to your expensive apartment (like this on PacPacBoy video)

7. Then your bike will slot in your expensive apartment

*I have tried this and failed because number 3 kept me death from barrier so many times.

2. ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try to first find a session where you don't die when you enter the wallbreach then fly back out and do the glitch

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. powerpaul

powerpaul Newbie

Ratings:
    Works for me... Some time I saw someone riding his BMX in his facilty, how is this possible? :-?

/edit/

But it leaves a dead spot on the cheap apartment... So 2 cars ok, but no bmx can be stored here anymore...

/edit2

Fixed it, after I couldn't put any bmx to the cheap apartment garage, I ordered another one, it showed me my garage is full, I have to replace one but showed no name of car or bike, but after spamming X button the order went through -> to my other apartment where I stored the bmx already. Here is one point that might be to be taken care of, car on position #1 is/was an free elegy - I'd make sure to do so too, otherwise you might kill another car..
    After seeing the 2nd bmx delivered, I returned to cheap apartment, called the bmx from slot #1 by mechanic and stored it back to the cheap garage, it asked me to replace a car which was the elegy- I did and finally have the bike back in cheap garage and one in the other. I can take it outside, put it back, call by mechanic - all good..

Hope my experience might help someone ..

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  4. THP070

THP070 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This always works for me.
    Start in a public session and go to an invite only session and i don't die.

5. AcEZoSPaDEs03

AcEZoSPaDEs03 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So this allows you to have a bmx in a car slot??

6. powerpaul

powerpaul Newbie

Ratings:
  7. AcEZoSPaDEs03

AcEZoSPaDEs03 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sweet wonder if I could use this to make a magic spot for Benny’s wheels?

8. powerpaul

powerpaul Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't know, haven't read into this magic slot thing for now...

9. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is patched !!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Working?....or not?...been trying for about 2hrs... :frown:

11. kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no it had been patched since last week

12. Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Patch for sure

13. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You might see a new glitch coming out tonight for storing a bmx in a car slot. I am not sure if I will succeed but I am working on it and I am super close to hit it. If I do I’ll upload the video tonight

• Like Like x 5
  14. Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Top man if you can... Sure apreciate your efforts

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dustydust1

Dustydust1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any way to store a bmx solo ? This isn’t marked patched yet ?

16. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes dropping the bmx in the bunker is the method to store it. It still works. I tried it yesterday

17. Dustydust1

Dustydust1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Idk that one I have to find a video , I got over 100 cars and planes etc I just took a break for a while but now I’m back and got to catch up lol thank you for the info.
    [doublepost=1550599106][/doublepost]I found it I need a friend but that’s some hope , thanks again

18. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am willing to drop a bmx for anybody who could give me 2 modded cars in return. I am new on PlayStation and I need to get my stuff back that I had on Xbox one :frown:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  19. XINightMxre

XINightMxre Newbie

Ratings:
    I wil give u 4 cars for it plss my psn is RamRambo-_-

20. Blade_venom

Blade_venom Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Death barrier is back. This is patched.