What's new

Patched Solo how to get weapons in rc bandito (easy)

• Thread starter RezNative
  • Start date
  • Views 4,832
Status
Not open for further replies.
RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
1.Crew with only you as a member.
2. Rc bandito
3. Spawn set to last location
Steps:
1. Join any session and call out your rc bandito.
2. Once your inside the bandito, go to options and Join crew members. You should spawn in beside a bandito. Then get it and you have weapons.

maybe, someone could find more to this, that's why I posted in glitch discovery.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
1.Crew with only you as a member.
2. Rc bandito
3. Spawn set to last location
Steps:
1. Join any session and call out your rc bandito.
2. Once your inside the bandito, go to options and Join crew members. You should spawn in beside a bandito. Then get it and you have weapons.

maybe, someone could find more to this, that's why I posted in glitch discovery.
So your then able to be in the bandito with weapons and OTR as if you were normally in bandito?

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
So your then able to be in the bandito with weapons and OTR as if you were normally in bandito?
No I think the game thinks the bandito turns into a street car. I don't think your otr. You can't drive in any garage or avenger. But, if you have a personal vehicle out that you can take to ls customs and do this glitch and after your standing outside your bandito. Just go get in your personal vehicle and take it in lsc and go to sell it and the game won't sell it but you will be sitting in your vehicle inside lsc. Drive out and your car is in godmode. If you get out of the godmode car it will brick and you can't get back inside.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No I think the game thinks the bandito turns into a street car. I don't think your otr. You can't drive in any garage or avenger. But, if you have a personal vehicle out that you can take to ls customs and do this glitch and after your standing outside your bandito. Just go get in your personal vehicle and take it in lsc and go to sell it and the game won't sell it but you will be sitting in your vehicle inside lsc. Drive out and your car is in godmode. If you get out of the godmode car it will brick and you can't get back inside.
Now just need to find a nice easy OTR trick using this RC haha

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
This might be patched, can't get in rc anymore.
Tried the vehicle godmode and it just sold the car, in lsc. So this is probably patched.

Last edited:
L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This might be patched, can't get in rc anymore.
Tried the vehicle godmode and it just sold the car, in lsc. So this is probably patched.
Run towards it and press triangle you will get in I just tried now

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
They are blacklisted all are gone after a fresh restart

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a few times b4 bed and the rc didn't appear when i landed back in. I do however get an exit vehicle camera shift. Going to try again tonight with a friend helping me

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a few times b4 bed and the rc didn't appear when i landed back in. I do however get an exit vehicle camera shift. Going to try again tonight with a friend helping me
I tried it last night and I could get the rc to spawn on the road, but I couldn't get inside it. I'm going to try on another account after work today.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it last night and I could get the rc to spawn on the road, but I couldn't get inside it. I'm going to try on another account after work today.
Were you: ceo, mc, none? Personal Vehicle out or no active PV? Friend/player nearby?

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it still work? Ive tried this and it wont let me in the rc car.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No luck getting into the car but having my PV out seems to make it stay in the lobby. If i spam the button my character twiches and sometimes moves to the left side a couple feet away, but then only twitches. I couldn't gain access to the vehicle. I'll need to do more testing with a friend or another user. Anyone going to be on ps4 around 20 hours from now? (5am for me)

KingTravie420

KingTravie420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No luck getting into the car but having my PV out seems to make it stay in the lobby. If i spam the button my character twiches and sometimes moves to the left side a couple feet away, but then only twitches. I couldn't gain access to the vehicle. I'll need to do more testing with a friend or another user. Anyone going to be on ps4 around 20 hours from now? (5am for me)

Me bro add psn (Savemeweed

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a way to get into it like the OP claimed, not even the friend version would work.
Yea they made it so you can't get in it anymore. I was blocking the doors on it and teleporting inside but cannot do that either anymore.

KingTravie420

KingTravie420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna work on finding Glitches add my psn ( Savemeweed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register