• Thread starter Truegta5
  • Start date
  • Views 33,376
TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shortlist it anyway because they can be rare and if it is really only the duffelbag you want out the director mode you can
always " clean" outfits by shortlisting it, hovering over certain actors afterwards.
From the OP in director mode outfit glitch:

"Change Joggers Colors after shortlisting
(By hovering over or changing appearance on certain DM characters, you can alter the appearance of random outfits you get)
- Changing appearance on male firefighter (?) changes various colors
- Hovering over male janitor “cleans” layered outfits by removing layers, but usually gets rid of interesting stuff like joggers also
- Hovering over male hairdresser (and one other in that category?) generally changes the color of or removes vests
- Various story characters remove items through hovering over or changing appearance"

What I usually do is I take the outfit with the bag and just hover over all actors to be safe. You will end up with a standard outfit and a bag on so almost certain there is nothing blacklisted on it. Almost....I never really know what kind of hidden layer there is underneath...

Edit:
This can only be done after duping the birds and your character is glitched.
Not when you kill the bird and pick a shortlisted outfit, because then the
normal actors will appear in the actor lists.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help i managed to get it online but i cant safe the duffelbag it does give me the option to press right on the d pad at the mask store.. :frown: anyone help please

Its says something left up in my screen about the duffelbag.. i cant find this back at notifications or something like that..

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help i managed to get it online but i cant safe the duffelbag it does give me the option to press right on the d pad at the mask store.. :frown: anyone help please

Its says something left up in my screen about the duffelbag.. i cant find this back at notifications or something like that..
Nvm finally got it to save (i hope) awesome finally

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait.. this method doesnt require duping birds? Or am i wrong
I did the duping birds first method and was looking here for answers

Yes i did
Truegta5 Truegta5 said , step 7:
"7 h(e)ad to direct(or) mode kill the Bird Using the car Method then select the outfit with duffel bag/Highflyer parachute you want to bring online"

You can bring shortlisted outfits online by killing the bird.
If you want to shortlist new ones you have to dupe the birds first to get your online character on the hay bale, out of the trailer.

It's really all in the director mode outfit glitch thread.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/director-mode-outfit-glitch-ps4-xb1.1712665/
This is just the method following that glitch on how to bring the duffelbags online.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My shortlisted xmas duffelbag outfits becoming normal mask.. after leaving dm mode go online, and enter dm again.. 2 times already. f***

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips on this? Why does this happen? How can i prevent it?
Idk how to fix it but can tell you this is to be expected. Outfits put on shortlist after duping birds will change when returning to the trailer depending on the components.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very strange.. only 1 of the 6 xmas mask stayed but this was just one i shortlisted to create the freeze..just want the bag on my other account then im done :frown:
It worked on my main account i had only 3 outfits shortlisted and 1 of them had something like invisible arms too.. if someone has more tips regarding this, please let me know this duffelbag is in my head.. lol

Idk how to fix it but can tell you this is to be expected. Outfits put on shortlist after duping birds will change when returning to the trailer depending on the components.
Btw thanks for the respond

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very strange.. only 1 of the 6 xmas mask stayed but this was just one i shortlisted to create the freeze..just want the bag on my other account then im done :frown:
It worked on my main account i had only 3 outfits shortlisted and 1 of them had something like invisible arms too.. if someone has more tips regarding this, please let me know this duffelbag is in my head.. lol

Btw thanks for the respond
Sorry man, but you should really read the thread of the director mode glitch carefully.
There are only 6 xmas masks that “stick” after returning to director mode.
I know it’s like 300 + pages of comments in that thread but all the information is in there and most is in the first page, the OP. Or maybe search the site on some keywords.
Xmas masks that stick are (if I remember correct):
-reindeer
-snowman (like on your profile)
-clean santa
-elf
-pinguin
-happy gingerbread

p.s. I just say this because there are a lot of things to think about with this glitch and it took me many many failed attempts to understand it a bit better.
So hopefully before you waste time on things that may not work try to search a bit info in that thread about what you are looking for. And still, sometimes i am pretty sure an outfit will come online and it won’t, or vise versa.

Last edited:
Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry man, but you should really read the thread of the director mode glitch carefully.
There are only 6 xmas masks that “stick” after returning to director mode.
I know it’s like 300 + pages of comments in that thread but all the information is in there and most is in the first page, the OP. Or maybe search the site on some keywords.
Xmas masks that stick are (if I remember correct):
-reindeer
-snowman (like on your profile)
-clean santa
-elf
-pinguin
-happy gingerbread

p.s. I just say this because there are a lot of things to think about with this glitch and it took me many many failed attempts to understand it a bit better.
So hopefully before you waste time on things that may not work try to search a bit info in that thread about what you are looking for. And still, sometimes i am pretty sure an outfit will come online and it won’t, or vise versa.
Thank you so much i overlooked this.. ive red that all sticks but this makes sense to me.. im trying now with the elf hope it works! Have a good day

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked! Turns out i used indeed the wrong maskes before lame.. XD
Thanks all of you for helping couldn't do it without yall

MintyLightPlays

MintyLightPlays

Reaction score
Sin$
Spawned in story mode and wasn't wearing the bag or parachute
Solo Method duffel bag easy
This method you also can bring in the highflyer/ weed parachute
Games & Graphics
skeeze415

Hellraiser988
deadmanwalking911

Cheers guys

Start off in a lobby and make sure your character is not wearing any parachute or duffel bag

1 start a parachute mission

2 jump out of the helicopter open your parachute and quit using your phone

3 when you spawn in the lobby jump on your oppressor/helicopter Fly towards the time trial

4 jump off or out of the Vehicle you are in/on Open your parachute and land on the ground then kill yourself after you take the parachute off

5 When you spawn back head towards the time trial don’t jump on your oppressor or nothing use a streetcar you should be quite close anyway start it

6 Head to story mode Using your character wheel or the pause option

7 had to direct mode kill the Bird Using the car Method then select the outfit with duffel bag/Highflyer parachute you want to bring online

8 now enter direct mode and select a story mode character using your character wheel

9 when you spawn in story mode you should be wearing that outfit and duffel bag Press pause and go to solo session

10 you should spawn in the lobby where in the duffel bag or a parachute if you are wearing a parachute start up a parachute mission when you are in the settings menu back out it should be on your back

10 When you spawn in lobby you will see your high-flyer/weed parachute
Quickly launch up a parachute mission jump out of the helicopter open your parachute and quit using your phone then you should spawn in the lobby with the Highflyer parachute Do not open your infantry because it will revert back and you will have to launch up the mission again when you laid back in lobby fly to the shop and save the outfit

How to save the duffel bag

1 go to the mask store with an oppressor or helicopter
2 flying high above the store jumped out open your parachute and land in front of the Store
3 as you see your character taken off the parachute press right on D pad
4 You should have the option to save the outfit save it You will not see the duffle bag at that point you are saving it but don’t worry it’s there after you have saved it select the outfit is in your interaction menu and the duffle bag will be there.

Good luck this works every time I tried it so it should work for you

I done this the day when the killing Bird Mefford got patched so it should work now
only reason I didn’t post it that day I thought I let someone else post it but they didn’t so they you go

PS I will update ops late on today at some point

L

Life666

Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Method duffel bag easy
This method you also can bring in the highflyer/ weed parachute
Games & Graphics
skeeze415

Hellraiser988
deadmanwalking911

Cheers guys

Start off in a lobby and make sure your character is not wearing any parachute or duffel bag

1 start a parachute mission

2 jump out of the helicopter open your parachute and quit using your phone

3 when you spawn in the lobby jump on your oppressor/helicopter Fly towards the time trial

4 jump off or out of the Vehicle you are in/on Open your parachute and land on the ground then kill yourself after you take the parachute off

5 When you spawn back head towards the time trial don’t jump on your oppressor or nothing use a streetcar you should be quite close anyway start it

6 Head to story mode Using your character wheel or the pause option

7 had to direct mode kill the Bird Using the car Method then select the outfit with duffel bag/Highflyer parachute you want to bring online

8 now enter direct mode and select a story mode character using your character wheel

9 when you spawn in story mode you should be wearing that outfit and duffel bag Press pause and go to solo session

10 you should spawn in the lobby where in the duffel bag or a parachute if you are wearing a parachute start up a parachute mission when you are in the settings menu back out it should be on your back

10 When you spawn in lobby you will see your high-flyer/weed parachute
Quickly launch up a parachute mission jump out of the helicopter open your parachute and quit using your phone then you should spawn in the lobby with the Highflyer parachute Do not open your infantry because it will revert back and you will have to launch up the mission again when you laid back in lobby fly to the shop and save the outfit

How to save the duffel bag

1 go to the mask store with an oppressor or helicopter
2 flying high above the store jumped out open your parachute and land in front of the Store
3 as you see your character taken off the parachute press right on D pad
4 You should have the option to save the outfit save it You will not see the duffle bag at that point you are saving it but don’t worry it’s there after you have saved it select the outfit is in your interaction menu and the duffle bag will be there.

Good luck this works every time I tried it so it should work for you

I done this the day when the killing Bird Mefford got patched so it should work now
only reason I didn’t post it that day I thought I let someone else post it but they didn’t so they you go

PS I will update ops late on today at some point

Old method orginal founder Boca Bhoy UK

L

Life666

Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to fix it dude you. Need to shortlist orginal Xmas mask only elf with glasses penguin or reindeer will let the duffel bags and parachute online I spent a year almost on these helping Boca Bhoy last year

S

Skreamies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy am I happy that I still have all three dufflebags still since this originally came out

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I do all this and I still dont get the Duffel bag to transfer

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I do all this and I still dont get the Duffel bag to transfer
Try this.

put on a default outfit no parachute or bag of any kind

go do time trial and dm glitch

when you come online you be in outfit with either the duffle bag or a parachute on.

if parachute look for the race on the beach next to the mask shop and start it up. When you get to where you can select an outfit in the job menu go one to the left or right then go back. You should see the bag. Quit race. You should spawn back down with bag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register