• Thread starter Truegta5
  • Start date
  • Views 33,381
Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get it.. how can i find the actors with the xmas mask? I cant seem to find an outfit with a duffelbag on..
Any help please.. im new to director mode..

Last edited:
Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep hitting change appearance until one shows up
Thanks.. but this doesnt work. Only seeing the same characters with non of these masks :frown:

I dont get it.. nobody asked about this what am i missing.. i can kill the bird but how in the world do you guys find these outfits and masks..

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks.. but this doesnt work. Only seeing the same characters with non of these masks :frown:

I dont get it.. nobody asked about this what am i missing.. i can kill the bird but how in the world do you guys find these outfits and masks..
Swap through the different categories and keep pressing square. And you have to Dupe the birds

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Swap through the different categories and keep pressing square. And you have to Dupe the birds
Doesnt work.. im never getting any xmas or duffelbags no matter what. Does this mean its patched? Just cant believe no one else had this issue

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work.. im never getting any xmas or duffelbags no matter what. Does this mean its patched? Just cant believe no one else had this issue
Are u duping the birds till your online character is standing on the hay bail ? It takes 20- 25 minutes of bird duping.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
G

GUNZ4ALL

Reaction score
Sin$
You can also try registering as a CEO select CEO style change ceo style to left or right and then back to outfit from DM sometimes it works for me

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to duplicate the birds and after that kill the bird to get the wasted screen? Skeeze415 videos says: after you done killing the bird or duping the birds.. this isn't write out in the steps??

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You duplicate the birds to be able to get the random outfits on your online character.
If you already have some outfit(s) shortlisted then you can either dupe or kill the bird to bring them online.
Killing the bird can be done much faster but if you are having trouble with this then it might be worth to just dupe
the birds again and wait 25 minutes until your character is on the hay bale (is that spelled correct? : p).
I followed the steps in the OP from the directormode glitch when I wasn't sure what to do yet, and it works as it is written there.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You duplicate the birds to be able to get the random outfits on your online character.
If you already have some outfit(s) shortlisted then you can either dupe or kill the bird to bring them online.
Killing the bird can be done much faster but if you are having trouble with this then it might be worth to just dupe
the birds again and wait 25 minutes until your character is on the hay bale (is that spelled correct? : p).
I followed the steps in the OP from the directormode glitch when I wasn't sure what to do yet, and it works as it is written there.
Allright i get it thanks.. the first time i tried my character ended up in the hay.. no i tried 2 times again and after 40 minutes of duping birds my character still doesnt stand in the hay.. very frustrating

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Allright i get it thanks.. the first time i tried my character ended up in the hay.. no i tried 2 times again and after 40 minutes of duping birds my character still doesnt stand in the hay.. very frustrating
40 minutes seems too long mate. Do you only have the bird and your online character in the shortlist actors?
I usually set a timer on 20 something minutes, and it usually takes like 24 minutes before he jumps on the hay.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
40 minutes seems too long mate. Do you only have the bird and your online character in the shortlist actors?
I usually set a timer on 20 something minutes, and it usually takes like 24 minutes before he jumps on the hay.
Yes i do.. just my GTA Online character and the bird.. the first time it worked for me.. now i seem not to getting my character on the hay after plenty of time duping the birds..
Also the first time when it worked it took me in the sky while selecting back and forth between the bird and my gta online character after that i succesfully stood on the hay
The 2nd time i tried this i was taken in the sky again.. but it didn't put my character in the hay.
Guess i have to let this one go :frown:

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to hit it on mine other console, im at the freezing mask step now.
Does is matter if one the shortlisted xmas mask outfits has invisible arms? Will it still work

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to hit it on mine other console, im at the freezing mask step now.
Does is matter if one the shortlisted xmas mask outfits has invisible arms? Will it still work
Invisible arms will most likely not work unless they have race gloves as far as I know. Or maybe if the arms have logos on them it might work.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying almost 2 hours now.. got the mask to stick at 1 time but after changing appareances like 4 or 5 times it dissapeared.. :frown:

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying almost 2 hours now.. got the mask to stick at 1 time but after changing appareances like 4 or 5 times it dissapeared.. :frown:
If things start to stick, you're on the right way. It can take a couple of hours yea, welcome to the trailer folk : ))
I've spend a lot of time in there myself. A lot of disappointments also, but when you finally get something you want online it feels
rewarding. Good luck out there mate, hope you find what you want !

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If things start to stick, you're on the right way. It can take a couple of hours yea, welcome to the trailer folk : ))
I've spend a lot of time in there myself. A lot of disappointments also, but when you finally get something you want online it feels
rewarding. Good luck out there mate, hope you find what you want !
Thank you my friend, i managed to freeze the mask finally! Now im looking for the green duffelbag so far only found 1 outfit with it. And this outfit has invisible shoulders.. i think bringing this one online will mess it up

Top Bottom
Login
Register