Not open for further replies.
AFRENCH

AFRENCH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm listening...
Post automatically merged:

Well, there is a workaround and I've already posted it in this thread.
If the mods removed it, oh well
Let us know again... trying different things cause they def patched something

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works… just have to leave the blown up car away from MOC just enough so the blue circle shows up. Hover over the car towards the back of MOC till you get the prompt and it works the same. I really don’t understand R* lately why they bother messing with these to not even fix or patch it, but just to make it a diff angle or concept . So stupid lol

AFRENCH

AFRENCH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works… just have to leave the blown up car away from MOC just enough so the blue circle shows up. Hover over the car towards the back of MOC till you get the prompt and it works the same. I really don’t understand R* lately why they bother messing with these to not even fix or patch it, but just to make it a diff angle or concept . So stupid lol
Yeah been trying this...I think I may have almost got it to work but when I hit the ground I was to far away.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah been trying this...I think I may have almost got it to work but when I hit the ground I was to far away.
Just tap gas and then go in after you hit the ground and you’re too far away. That’s what I did … I used to also do that with the original when I would sometimes slide back

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Got black screen twice ?

Probably need to do it faster
Yeah you gotta get in faster. Don’t go crazy fast but their can’t be a long delay in getting into MOC or you’ll get stuck on the black screen….. what car are you using ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to update the thread this glitch is still working however it just became a little harder/trickier to hit so the OP should be updated. Just like other attempted patches in the recent months with rockstar, they are very lazy and seem to just be making these glitches harder to hit as opposed to actually patching them.

As I said above, and as someone else realized on their own, you can still use the blown up car you just need to find a nice flat top station wagon or I suggest using the CEO stretch Limo ( so it’s longer and level ) and you just want to adjust your MOC so the blue circle appears again. The object is to have the blue circle showing as closest physically possible to the front of the blown up vehicle.

The tricky part now is balancing the oppressor over the very front of the car so you are getting the prompt to press R dpad , but still over a portion of the car. If you are too far forward, you’ll just get taken into MOC on the first press. The 2nd tricky part is once you get the blown up car to disappear and you’re on the ground on oppressor, you will either be just a bit away from blue circle in which case you want to quickly hit the gas and get into the MOC quickly, or you’ll land close enough with the prompt already and just hit R dpad again similar to the normal steps. If you are too slow getting in the MOC this will result in a infinite black loading screen so you don’t want that.

With all that being said, the glitch is 100% working this morning with a blown up car using the method I just described. The good news is there are other work arounds to this that have been confirmed to work, but we will wait for this blown up car to get patched before we start having multiple ways posted just to get them all patched lol. Hope this helps out ?

Last edited:
S

simonadrian

Reaction score
Sin$
Patched , also something to consider... you can get blue circle from items such as boxes pallets at airport but get "stuck" , can have a friend nudge ypu of the mk2 to get unstuck

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched , also something to consider... you can get blue circle from items such as boxes pallets at airport but get "stuck" , can have a friend nudge ypu of the mk2 to get unstuck
lol did you see my comment above? You can still make it work with the blown up car you just leave a space so the blue circle shows…… I’ve considered what you recommended weeks ago but you’re forgetting you need to be near your bunker for this glitch lol….. so those items are going to serve no purpose if you have to travel across the map back to your bunker…… however this can be done very easily with other objects ? but I’m not gonna be the one to share my friends method that we worked out almost a month ago. I’ll wait for him to post or someone else to spill the beans lol.

As I said in my above post, i know the method I described is tricky and takes a little more focus, but it does work… and it would be nice to not have 2-3 methods posted at once to just be all patched. But unfortunately between new glitchers here and you tubers , they don’t understand the concept of saving work arounds for patch days ??‍♂️

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works after fresh restart and also you can use the scuba glitch instead of a car at the back of MOC ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works after fresh restart and also you can use the scuba glitch instead of a car at the back of MOC ?
Lmao alright alright you let the cat outta the bag! ??? yes the scuba method is by far the easiest and most consistent for sure. I’m surprised it stayed quiet this long ? it WOULD of been nice to reserve that for a official work around when this was patched but hey, my hopes are it remains working for a while since the scuba has been a working glitch for quite a longggggg time now

S

simonadrian

Reaction score
Sin$
Works after restart? Iv restarted my game numerous times and also cleared save data xbox series x and still no luck , haven't tried scuba have tried planes boats helicopter ect lol just about everything but scuba ,

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Works after restart? Iv restarted my game numerous times and also cleared save data xbox series x and still no luck , haven't tried scuba have tried planes boats helicopter ect lol just about everything but scuba ,
Lol just do the scuba method man…it’s cake lol

Last edited:
S

simonadrian

Reaction score
Sin$
As one would say , kudos appreciate it time to start getting reported for ******** on experienced jetters

Shi*ting

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured you guys were trying to hide the scuba when i said scuba and everyone jumped me and said that was already patched. I almost posted a video of me doing it but figured you guys had a reason to make that claim when i knew it worked. So i just let it go.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the next patch will actually fix all of it. Thats why.
Normally I would agree with this , but lately R* has been ridiculous by doing these tiny little fixes lately 3-5 times in a row then leaving it…. Scuba glitch has been around and public for a long while and hasn’t been patched, so who knows. When the DLC drops I’m sure it will be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register