Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'd like to remind everyone that boasting about having a workaround, but won't actually post it, is what we call "elitism" - and that is simply not tolerated here. It's snobby, pointless, leads to arguments, and can to some degree be tolerated as chasing clout - and we don't do that here.

I wish you all the best and thank you for understanding. Cheers!

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting Reports That This Glitch Is No Longer works After Today’s Background Update & unfortunately I am not home To tested so please let me know so I can Test some workarounds

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried a few things by myself. Even tried the CEO version of generating scuba tanks.
Blue circle still disappears, even with scuba tanks.
Had to stop trying a few things. Got a date with dry ice and some plant material, so this is on the back burner for later.:cool:
Post automatically merged:

I found this, apparently the work around is to use a destroyed vehicle ? if this is real rockstar really are getting lazy

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
That was the first thing I was going to try when coming back! Too damn funny!

Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried a few things by myself. Even tried the CEO version of generating scuba tanks.
Blue circle still disappears, even with scuba tanks.
Had to stop trying a few things. Got a date with dry ice and some plant material, so this is on the back burner for later.:cool:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
That was the first thing I was going to try when coming back! Too damn funny!
I can confirm, it works ???

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Sin$
OP Updated With the New Workaround

( New Workaround Just to Destroy The NPC Vehicle ? ) ✅

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems easier to hit with the ‘workaround’
Instead of trying to ram the car to the spot just jump in the moc and reverse it to the damaged car ?

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Sin$
New Videos With Updated Steps , Added To OP

Nitosg

Nitosg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo GodMode+OFF The Radar+No Cops+No Ragdoll Workaround

New Workaround ? 26th , May 2022

Black Screen Fix : Don't spam right on the d-pad fast when you park the oppressor on top of the car click right six times not too fast just be slowly as soon as they're presser hits the ground you need to make sure you click at that moment if it goes in quickly it works if it stays black screen you must restart the entire glitch that means you have to restore the oppressor in your semi and then pull it back into the bunker and pull it back out and then pull the oppressor Out start the new car glitch part

Requirements:

-Bunker
-MOC
-Opressor MK2
-NPC Destroyed Vehicle with flat top

Steps :

-Enter your bunker & make sure you have your MK2 oppressor inside MOC

-Now find a street vehicle with a flat top and Destroy the vehicle

-Open interaction-menu /MOC/Request personal vehicle

(Make sure to stay looking at the car so it don’t disappear )

-Destroy the NPC vehicle & move it behind the MOC then Go to the top of the street vehicle with your oppressor MK2 then press Right on D-pad but slowly, & when you enter MOC , Just exit and go inside the bunker again ,You should spawn inside your MOC ,(If you don’t spawn in your MOC , you did it wrong )

-Now wait for the mini-map to zoom in and you are good to go

Done….
Now you are in fully Godmode+Off Radar+No Ragdoll

Tutorial Videos :

I

Got it! Can I do missions without losing it
Now when I place a street car behind my MOC it says unable to enter MOC find suitable area. Mind you I'm doing it in the same place as always so I think that part of the glitch is patched

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems easier to hit with the ‘workaround’
Instead of trying to ram the car to the spot just jump in the moc and reverse it to the damaged car ?
Yep, or even easier use your up and atomizer. What I do is put the car a half car length space away from back of moc, stick bomb on ground under back bumper , usually I can get it to land right where I want that way, if not the up and atomzier instantly corrects it

Really?
A mod removes a post stating a don't need to blow up the car and that there still is another workaround in the wings when RockTurd tries to patch this again?
WTH is your problem? Go chill with some quality canna! Text me your addy and I'll send ya some! :cool: Organically grown!
Yeah pretty wild how this can still be done the original way, just gotta leave that space between car and MOC… The problem is it becomes a little inconsistent, then at that point you might as well save yourself the time and headache and just quickly blow up the car and do it that way

Now when I place a street car behind my MOC it says unable to enter MOC find suitable area. Mind you I'm doing it in the same place as always so I think that part of the glitch is patched
Yes lol, if you read up you’ll see the work around steps ??

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro can u message me on PSN and fill.me in on those consistency steps
That was a older post before they messed with something, follow the work around steps posted here above or the video in OP

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What works best for me place a sticky bomb on car get in MOC blow up car back up MOC done

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Possibly by hotfix that doesn't show up in the background scripts.
Not at all. Glitch works 100% fine and normal. No hot fixes have happened at all. Not sure why anyone would think this is patched

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at all. Glitch works 100% fine and normal. No hot fixes have happened at all. Not sure why anyone would think this is patched
I don't know why either. But it's most often from when they can't hit the glitch constantly and just automatically assume that it's patched.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why either. But it's most often from when they can't hit the glitch constantly and just automatically assume that it's patched.
You got that right. Just like the you tube videos on this filled with people saying “patched “ and there reasons are … black screen, or not ending up in MOC , end in bunker..::. Like that means you didn’t hit it, not that it’s patched lol .

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You got that right. Just like the you tube videos on this filled with people saying “patched “ and there reasons are … black screen, or not ending up in MOC , end in bunker..::. Like that means you didn’t hit it, not that it’s patched lol .
Mhm. I knew I personally had some trouble with the glitch so I decided to just ignore it.

Plus, when I use God Mode, it always ends up me being put into Bad Sport and then we get Event Cargo the next day. And, I just mainly do Cayo Perico Heists and rarely enjoy PVP.

And even when a glitch is actually patched, you can bet that some Youtubers will try to claim it is still working but they use old or fake footage or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register