What's new

Patched Solo godmode glitch, go inside default interiors,arena merge and more...

• Thread starter Hoggywertsdd__tm
  • Start date
  • Views 21,253
noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopping tips? Lmao and the area you used and hopped too

I used the road near paleto cove heading out north west (just up from the bridge top left of the map), the vehicle i used was the zr830 or whatever it is. As for tips all i can say that really helped me was a bit of practice getting the car to stay on its side without too much wobble after the initial hop and then rather than spamming continuously on x and r1 only really spam when the yellow meter fills up.. other than that I think it really just takes a bit of practice getting that hop down..

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the road near paleto cove heading out north west (just up from the bridge top left of the map), the vehicle i used was the zr830 or whatever it is. As for tips all i can say that really helped me was a bit of practice getting the car to stay on its side without too much wobble after the initial hop and then rather than spamming continuously on x and r1 only really spam when the yellow meter fills up.. other than that I think it really just takes a bit of practice getting that hop down..
Thanks for info

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for info

No problem, also not sure how relevant this is but i kept having it where the hop wouldnt work when spamming x and r1, I've sort of worked out its due to a lack of 'momentum', leaving the car to free fall for half a second or so (depending on how much height you have accumulated) that gives the vehicle the momentum it needs to then hop again resulting in more altitude to continue.. hope that makes sense and is of some use!

Edit: vinewood hills observatory heading straight west gives a great amount of initial height.

Last edited:
C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This will be patched before anyone learns to fly that car straight lol.. props to the people that already can.

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mean to boast but I only jumped back on gta when I saw this post, I was quickly discouraged and frustrated when I couldnt hop whatsoever, I bought three arena cars and kept trying didnt get anywhere at all so I gave up. Came back next day and it took about half an hour to figure it out. Everyone who can't do it is overthinking it imo, once you can do it, well you'll see how incredibly easy the whole thing is..

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this the only working arena merge or is there another one?

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome trolling God mode If they Whinge saying you are in God mode just kill yourself let them kill you then just go in God mode again and kick their arse lol :roflmao:

F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What vehicle is best for this? I’m using a Imperator but still struggling

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What vehicle is best for this? I’m using a Imperator but still struggling

Z380 is my vehicle of choice, although its literally just about getting the vehicle to not flip uncontrollably from the get go, make sure you take off 'good' and by that i mean if youre not on your side correctly from just after the initial jump up, just before the first stunt hop you'll likely begin to spin out of control soon after (you will get used to it eventually and then use the stunt hop to go both left and right without spinning out).

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what I’m trying is to cargobob over theire with a friend let him drop you off at the barier and shuntboost your *** over it

Edub_1234

Edub_1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah its fully patched. After going out far enough jobs still despawn, but you actually go in to jobs regardless now. when pressing right on dpad no matter what it will take you in to the job. Phone doesnt work either. i just crashed and lost it so RIP easy god mode :frown:

EDIT: It is not patched, weirdly enough it actually FEELS harder to Shunt hop now.
My friend some how didnt get it after a restart but i still can do it.
IT WORKS!

Last edited:
F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah its fully patched. After going out far enough jobs still despawn, but you actually go in to jobs regardless now. when pressing right on dpad no matter what it will take you in to the job. Phone doesnt work either. i just crashed and lost it so RIP easy god mode :frown:
Damn thats just sad, I didn't even get a chance to hit this..

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a work around for the arena/ bunker God mode posted on YouTube already..

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a work around for the arena/ bunker God mode posted on YouTube already..

You know who posted the workaround to look it up real quick? don't feel like going throu a bunch of clickbait on yt lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register