What's new

Patched SOLO GOD MODE w/SPEEDO CUSTOM/RC GOD MODE COMBINED (FROZEN MINIMAP)

• Thread starter murfmodz
  • Start date
  • Views 6,076
M

murfmodz

Reaction score
Sin$
I realized that the Speedo Custom Glitch is back around, most of you know I'm sure.
Enter Nightclub Basement 1> Enter Speedo Custom> Modify One Thing> Exit Garage> SPAM XBOX HOME BUTTON.

When I left the Nightclub.. I got in my RC MINI TANK
Hold Down On D-Pad> Press Start>Press B>SPAM Y.. (ALL WHILE HOLDING D PAD DOWN)

I then walk to my GOD MODED Speedo Custom.. walk to the driver door.. (STILL HOLDING DOWN ON D-PAD)
Press Start> Press B> SPAM Y... I entered the Speedo Custom with Access to my Roof gun..

These 2 glitches allowed my character to be in God Mode, My vehicle in God Mode, and be completely Off the RADAR

*NOTE - GLITCH WORKS WITH RC BANDITO AS WELL BUT YOU CANNOT USE THE TOP GUN ON SPEEDO UNLESS YOU ADD A STEP TO THE GLITCH WHICH IS TO HOLD LEFT ON DPAD BEFORE YOU HOLD DOWN ON DPAD*

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don´t Post this Trash and Call every Di..head back into the Game. Jesus

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I realized that the Speedo Custom Glitch is back around, most of you know I'm sure.
Enter Nightclub Basement 1> Enter Speedo Custom> Modify One Thing> Exit Garage> SPAM XBOX HOME BUTTON.

When I left the Nightclub.. I got in my RC MINI TANK
Hold Down On D-Pad> Press Start>Press B>SPAM Y.. (ALL WHILE HOLDING D PAD DOWN)

I then walk to my GOD MODED Speedo Custom.. walk to the driver door.. (STILL HOLDING DOWN ON D-PAD)
Press Start> Press B> SPAM Y... I entered the Speedo Custom with Access to my Roof gun..

These 2 glitches allowed my character to be in God Mode, My vehicle in God Mode, and be completely Off the RADAR

*NOTE - GLITCH WORKS WITH RC BANDITO AS WELL BUT YOU CANNOT USE THE TOP GUN ON SPEEDO UNLESS YOU ADD A STEP TO THE GLITCH WHICH IS TO HOLD LEFT ON DPAD BEFORE YOU HOLD DOWN ON DPAD*

you can combine the speedo with strip club god mode out just do the Speedo spam glitch then drive to strip club in the speedo. Then get out of Speedo and call the rc bandito and do the strip club gode mode while doing that part they van still stays in God mode the whole time. After you come out of strip club get into speedo and you now are in god mode on both and have radar and full capability but no off radar. so it depends what you want to do enjoy trolling and posts credits to this version of combo to me I guess if this is helpful and with my way you can get out of the Speedo and back in with out breaking either god mode just do not go inside any buildings or deliver to the circles of any buildings it breaks the personal god mode but not the van

Last edited:
W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
you can do the speedo god mode then do the rc car god mode at the strip club one then you can have unfrozen minimap and be able to get out and walk around and everything

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my que to take a break from this bug ridden game. So we now have godmode jets, speedos, characters and combinations of the above. Plus passive godmode or just godmode players doing stand your grounds and executive search... Rampant in nearly every lobby. Many many skilled players :stop:

W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
This is my que to take a break from this bug ridden game. So we now have godmode jets, speedos, characters and combinations of the above. Plus passive godmode or just godmode players doing stand your grounds and executive search... Rampant in nearly every lobby. Many many skilled players :stop:
i mean its been going on for like 2 years now so lol since the arena war update was out you could do the speedo and rc godmode lol plus speedo was available since nightclub so you shoulda been on break for 2 years now ?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean its been going on for like 2 years now so lol since the arena war update was out you could do the speedo and rc godmode lol plus speedo was available since nightclub so you shoulda been on break for 2 years now ?

Speedos, jets easy to avoid. Godmode rc not seen many use it until now. Wherever its been uploaded last few days though, it's suddenly become very common since late last week.

killskill

killskill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny how Rockstar think its more important to patch teleport than godmode. Bunch of idiots.

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a tutorial video to help the community in a visual way so i hope this is helpful and you are able to follow along so thanks for all the support

W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
Og yeh, i knew about that, mistype, wanted to write that speedo glitvy isny working for me
seems like the speedo glitch is harder to hit like they tried to patch it but i did hit it like twice the one monday

J

Joe1983

Reaction score
Sin$
I got message something to the effect rockstar is watching me because i was reported for cheating lol

gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
I got message something to the effect rockstar is watching me because i was reported for cheating lol
That's because other players in the lobby were reporting you. Rockstar doesn't monitor accounts like that. It's just a scare tactic.

Top Bottom
Login
Register