HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
1. Jet
2. Hanger (Airport or Military Base)
3. Lester Invite (Bogdan problem, Heist invite to Apartment, or Facility)
4. First Job Invite from Martin to Open Wheel Race
5. CEO Helicopter (not required but very helpful)

Steps:
1. Go To Hanger
2. Make sure you have invites to open wheel race, and the lester invite.
3. Get in your jet
4. Pull up your phone make sure both of those invites are up
5. back out of job list, hover over the job list and click R2 to leave hanger
6. Black Screen
7. As soon as you load out of the hanger hit X, Down on Dpad as fast as possible to go to the open wheel race
8. Once in open wheel race lobby, leave the job
9. You will spawn outside somewhere, accept Lester Invite
10. Leave facility take CEO Helicopter, or street car to your hanger and your jet SHOULD be in god mode.

If it's not keep trying, it took me quite a while to get this working.

Founders: Not me, but I don't know who it is.

M

M0hsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s why some guy in my lobby yesterday was on the ground crashing in to people and blowing them up without dying him self ???. I was thinking definitely did something to be in that god mode state.

H

HairySon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be aware that the jet is in godmode and you are not in godmode. This means you can easily get shot and killed if you are flying right in front of people.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Be aware that the jet is in godmode and you are not in godmode. This means you can easily get shot and killed if you are flying right in front of people.

Other day I kept shooting the guy out of the hydra he was in, hehehe.. he was pissed as they had trouble trying to destroy my super up-armor insurgent.

Last edited:
Ultra_wayyted

Ultra_wayyted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me it works with alot of missions not just the Martin one.

K

KKarrim

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to hit this one no matter what I do... i do the Martin part fast but it takes forever to load into the lobby then when it does it takes awhile before the quit button pops up for me to quit so I think its at this point that the glitch is messing up... any advice guys

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to hit this one no matter what I do... i do the Martin part fast but it takes forever to load into the lobby then when it does it takes awhile before the quit button pops up for me to quit so I think its at this point that the glitch is messing up... any advice guys

I just hit this to deal with a Griefer in my lobby. Seems to me the most important part of the glitch is how fast you accept that invite after pulling out of the hanger, sadly there is such a thing as "hitting it too fast" but my advice is to just keep trying

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Super up-armor insurgent?

yup.. by default the insurgent is 80% armor with no way up adding more in LSC. Way back on the 360 before migrating to next gen you can use the Save editor to take it to 100% which allows the Insugent to with stand all the rockets from and Opressor/OpressorII. If you can make it to an LSC or garage to recharge before they re-up the Opressor you’ll annoy them to no avail.

you can also create it with the ifruit/hazard editor.

Piggehhh

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup.. by default the insurgent is 80% armor with no way up adding more in LSC. Way back on the 360 before migrating to next gen you can use the Save editor to take it to 100% which allows the Insugent to with stand all the rockets from and Opressor/OpressorII. If you can make it to an LSC or garage to recharge before they re-up the Opressor you’ll annoy them to no avail.

you can also create it with the ifruit/hazard editor.

I see! Did not know that! ?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I see! Did not know that! ?

yup, back in early migrations it was A hot item as it could easily take 8-9 RPG and was a heavily traded item. Most of those gamers are long gone and it’s a lost art Perse’. Now with the Oppressors it’s easily a good get away and actually brings them close to you enuff at times to use thrown explosives or weapons to kill them. I get messages of how did I god mode my insurgent, hehe...

D

DRVLZ

Reaction score
Sin$
yup, back in early migrations it was A hot item as it could easily take 8-9 RPG and was a heavily traded item. Most of those gamers are long gone and it’s a lost art Perse’. Now with the Oppressors it’s easily a good get away and actually brings them close to you enuff at times to use thrown explosives or weapons to kill them. I get messages of how did I god mode my insurgent, hehe...
It’s still possible, you just have to merge a fully armored nightshark onto an insurgent.

T

TestBest64

Reaction score
Sin$
Patched. Tested it today in many other sessions before i decided to post this. Now when you do the glitch the jet will no longer be in godmode. Also have had no issues with doing the glitch before today so this is patched.

Top Bottom
Login
Register