What's new

Patched SOLO GOD MODE GLITCH

B

Bygepp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes iv just been kicked from a lobby so it’s best to have friends to keep you inn and help you find people.
I set all options like explained.
Then enter garage, go to TV, and scroll to spectate characters, then select a character and go back.
Choose random job, or heist, wait 8 seconds and then press right on d-pad to interact with TV.
At this point, I just return to the spectate characters screen, no flying in the sky (before), so nothing happens...
Am I doing wrong?

A

alphaQhrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a way to do the otr glitch, and then go to ur apartment and do the godmode glitch, if u want guns, then u just call merryweather and order an airstrike, for $8500, once u throw the flare, u will have a gun appear in your hand, sure otr is a pain having to continuously check ur map and place a marker to get where u want, but come on, nobody can literally see u in the whole lobby if u do this correctly, more over, you appear to be in your nightclub after doing mk2 otr glitch (to other players). id also like to second this worldwide "oh i cant get it to work", so its "patched" movement, its ludicrous and taking away opportunities from others, if youre having troubles, you just so happen to be on one of the best forums sites to have others be able to help you.

Don't be the one that cries wolf.

B

Bygepp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a way to do the otr glitch, and then go to ur apartment and do the godmode glitch, if u want guns, then u just call merryweather and order an airstrike, for $8500, once u throw the flare, u will have a gun appear in your hand, sure otr is a pain having to continuously check ur map and place a marker to get where u want, but come on, nobody can literally see u in the whole lobby if u do this correctly, more over, you appear to be in your nightclub after doing mk2 otr glitch (to other players). id also like to second this worldwide "oh i cant get it to work", so its "patched" movement, its ludicrous and taking away opportunities from others, if youre having troubles, you just so happen to be on one of the best forums sites to have others be able to help you.

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong, never said that this is patched...
Describe your method please...

A

alphaQhrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i do the otr glitch first, sit on mk2, drive into ur nightclub garage, select ur terrobyte garage, right after the cut scene of u driving in, (just before black screen, recenet activity, decline the join other session alert, it will then send u to near ur elevator potentially temporarily frozen, once unfroze , hold down start while walking to elevator, enter nightclub via elevator and let go of star button, u will be in the elevator as it shows u going in, at this point ur on the star menu, go to criminal enterprise starter pack, wait for screen to go black, press circle to back out, pause menu comes back, start titan of a job, back out from settings screen, now you have no mini map and probably spawned at lsia, now just navigate to ur nearest apt, walk in ur garage, go to ur tv and make sure u can spectate a player, once u can back out of tv, turn ur radio on, pull up phone, join heist (make sure u have matchmaking closed) if u get the 3/4 in the bottom right hand corner press right on d pad as quick as possible, otherwise wait 6 seconds and then right dpad, it is hit or miss depending on your timing, but it definitel works, should show u going up into the clouds, once thats done, exit ur garage and find a deathmath (wont have any map, so must know where it is) i use the one near eclipse towers. hope this helps, if not, my apologies in advance. i know they dont always work like we want them to.

sorry my post is mumble jumbled, im on the road right now.

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes iv just been kicked from a lobby so it’s best to have friends to keep you inn and help you find people.

it just zooms out slowly and you can here clouds as if it’s pulling you up there but your still spectating. Try a full lobby or near enough watch for the timer counting up and just as the words change hit right d pad. Be fast though.

T

Tony montana300

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if this one got patched, don't worry Guy's... "godfather"found already a new GOD-MODE:thumbsup:

T

Tony montana300

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has it been released or is it private?
No it's not released, found by myself,, I wil post it when this old method got patched,, i got it to work in a public session:thumbsup:

No it's not released, found by myself,, I wil post it when this old method got patched,, i got it to work in a public session:thumbsup:
I Must do a little more testing...

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's also a bunker god mode in discovery that gives vehicle god mode too. Just ironing the bugs out of it. Super easy to do.

Fennimoe

Fennimoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to reiterate... It's not patched for PS4, just did it after full restart. The radio method helps a lot

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Listening to the radio for it to change station so you have a better idea of when the job is going to try and load

Clownonymous

Clownonymous

Reaction score
Sin$
Listening to the radio for it to change station so you have a better idea of when the job is going to try and load

Thank you, this worked much better. Also are you able to go into your facilities etc with this active? I was able to go into my bunker but I got stuck on a black screen coming out.

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, this worked much better. Also are you able to go into your facilities etc with this active? I was able to go into my bunker but I got stuck on a black screen coming out.
Did you try a recent activity, or different target mode alert, criminal enterprise to get out of it?

S

Steventhegod

Reaction score
Sin$

My quick jobs menu doesn’t have “Heist” anything You know I can do to change that?

B

Bygepp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My quick jobs menu doesn’t have “Heist” anything You know I can do to change that?
Did you started the first heist with Lester? The Fleeca Bank heist...
In any case, you can use random job, it works the same.

S

Steventhegod

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I think so. I could be wrong. I say yes because I run the doomsday act two glitch.

I know it’s about timing. Should I click it when the radio changes? This happens around 4-5 seconds instead of 6.

FLOK ONE

FLOK ONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The real founder of this exact glitch, same steps and all, minus the ballistic suit, was ZASAR909 he also knew it was unpatched. He was supposedly going to make a new video, im not sure if he ever did. But anyway, nice finding the ballistic suit infinite ammo part.

T

Tony montana300

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"LITLE UPDATE" NEW SOLO GOD MODE +MAP AND CHANGE YOUR WEAPONS ON FOOT "COMING SOON" :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register