PC Xbox One PS4 Patched SOLO GOD MODE GLITCH

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by BarbieTingZ, Jun 10, 2018 with 395 replies and 77,079 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    When I was in bad sport, it was impossible to do this glitch, but now when in clean lobby it's not that hard at all. I wonder why, because nobody doing missions in bad sport lobby?

2. Fennimoe

Fennimoe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, 100%. No one is running missions, let alone heists, while in Bad Sport. That seems to be what everyone is saying

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. blockerman

blockerman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll try again and report back. #exhausting

4. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For me on Xb1 I just need a full busy kind of glitchy lobby. 28 or 29 people works best. I tried all day Sunday and couldn't hit it, as soon as I got home from work Monday I hit it easy. Same today, 4 pm weekday and there's like a zillion people online and it's easy to hit. Last night I couldn't get more than 17 in a lobby and couldn't hit it. This morning I could only get 7 in a lobby, three lobbies in a row so I gave up.

5. blockerman

blockerman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Having to hit it after 0 seconds these days. Gotta be perfect but it works on PS4 still.

6. RayJay911

RayJay911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's YOUR CHARACTER'S timing. Both my characters are different from yours as they are different from each other.
    My main character is fairly much in line with the OP's first post......Naturally with taking cues from the radio.

7. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    On Xb1 the only time I can hit it at all is in a really crowded lobby. Then it's easy. Less than 28 people in a lobby I haven't got it yet.

And doing the radio method, when it's working and I can hit it, it takes at least 13 seconds. Usually 3rd or 4th attempt.

8. Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In a free aim lobby it usually takes longer, it took me at least 20-30 secs to hit it on that.

I could hit it easy whether theres 30 people in the lobby or 3, doesn't really matter.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Gotrax

Gotrax Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys don't forget, there is a 2-person workaround if the radio/TV method doesn't work. It works every single time for me.

10. Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still works as of today, doing it as we speak.

11. Charger0074

Charger0074 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey maybe somebody could help you out when I do the glitch I hit it right Hey maybe somebody could help you out when I do the glitch I hit it right now but when I try to get my ballistic, it’s not available he says I need to purchase it so then I go to purchase it and it says I already purchased it I don’t know what I’m doing wrong I still have god mode but I can’t activate with the ballistic armor to get the MK2 guns

12. jayr0b

jayr0b Newbie

Ratings:
    Aren't you supposed to call in an airstrike from merryweather first?

13. Jamesblond

Jamesblond Newbie

Ratings:
    So, i dont wanna be that guy but...
    I don't have the option (ps4) to press right on the dpad after selecting random job.
    Anyone?

14. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's because it's now patched

15. Jamesblond

Jamesblond Newbie

Ratings:
  16. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah sadly it’s patched for now but this glitch gets patched and unpatched a lot. Been about for a long time.

• Like Like x 1