• Thread starter Antnsara19
  • Start date
  • Views 10,691
A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oddly enough I just tried for the hell of it, I did not have god mode but my character was bricked when I came out. Explosion or
Atomizer did not move me at all, only
Took health down. Then I respawn, did that little issi semi god mode trick, and I was bricked still and in that god mode state from issi…

Def something still to this. I can’t speak for next Gen how or why you guys would be unaffected from the patch today but good on you lol. I have a feeling a work around with a diff type of arena job will achieve god mode again ??‍♂️
How was you getting your character bricked everytime on ps4 I spawn out unfrozen test myself and die just wondering if you was doing anything different any tips? ??

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How was you getting your character bricked everytime on ps4 I spawn out unfrozen test myself and die just wondering if you was doing anything different any tips? ??
No clue at all lol. Last night when I was trying it just for the hell of it, I completed the race and when I spawned into free mode I use the up and atomizer to test and I was bricked, I lost health but was bricked. Then I shot a RPG at my feet and died , but died bricked ? like legit ate the rocket and just slowly dropped to the ground wasted like I just did EWO. Then when I respawned I still was bricked the whole time in that lobby
Post automatically merged:

Dude MOC god mode otr no cops is still working I just hit it messing with some stuff . Im gonna comment in that thread now lol

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh. Could be. I'll test myself tonight.
E&e seems to run a few days behind last gen.
There was a new background update / patch this morning so this could of been affected . Not sure what else they went after

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a new background update / patch this morning so this could of been affected . Not sure what else they went after
Hehe i wonder if they fixed just the arena gm or the other jobs gm. Heard there was another created job that did the same thing. Havent found it myself yet.
Also i havent had issue getting it to work at the job circle by the arena. I never tried hitting pause and going to the job.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hehe i wonder if they fixed just the arena gm or the other jobs gm. Heard there was another created job that did the same thing. Havent found it myself yet.
Also i havent had issue getting it to work at the job circle by the arena. I never tried hitting pause and going to the job.
Well I know for sure that it’s been patched for old Gen. No matter how you get into the job when you come out you’re not God mode… however you still will come out bricked but you can be killing you lose health it’s very weird… but it’s all good because I’m still holding onto the glory of the MOC god mode because I’m just so spoiled with the no cops off the radar no rag doll thrown in it ??

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I know for sure that it’s been patched for old Gen. No matter how you get into the job when you come out you’re not God mode… however you still will come out bricked but you can be killing you lose health it’s very weird… but it’s all good because I’m still holding onto the glory of the MOC god mode because I’m just so spoiled with the no cops off the radar no rag doll thrown in it ??
Yeah even in gm the cops can be real annoying. And otr keeps people from reporting you. Hehe. Just the ultimate troll gm.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah even in gm the cops can be real annoying. And otr keeps people from reporting you. Hehe. Just the ultimate troll gm.
It really is lol. It’s even fun to troll them with vehicles or tasers so they don’t even see your name popping up hahaha

Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh I tried on ps5, didn't work at all, the job's still there, just doesn't work

Top Bottom
Login
Register