What's new

Patched (SOLO) GCTF glitch out in the car meet.

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep entering Moc normally. No inf black screen. After I fall through map I EWO and do everything like normal but when I click enter alone to go in the MOC it just loads like normal.

1NG3N10US

1NG3N10US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t understand why yall are killing yourselves, majority of people don’t touch ewo until they wanna unglitch. Just get out the car fall through map and then request bandito, no falling through the map, no deaths, no more getting pulled into the moc.
Then again I’d also say to make sure the person you are receiving from is on your friends list and make sure they are standing at the back of the moc while you try and get the Franklin alert. If you do all of this and it still doesn’t work idk what to tell you as Me and my buddies been trading every day for a while now and have never needed to kill ourselves or had any of these issues and we deal with a lot of players. If you can’t afford the rc bandito ( which I doubt) but if so pm me and I’ll try help you out run a few act 2s or something.

Eluciv

Eluciv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure right from the very start you are not in an mc or CEO. Make sure all other people involved are friends. use a street car to travel to location.. somewhere you are missing a step this is a very consistent glitch. Are you doing the Franklin alert once before trying to enter MOC

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t understand why yall are killing yourselves, majority of people don’t touch ewo until they wanna unglitch. Just get out the car fall through map and then request bandito, no falling through the map, no deaths, no more getting pulled into the moc.
Then again I’d also say to make sure the person you are receiving from is on your friends list and make sure they are standing at the back of the moc while you try and get the Franklin alert. If you do all of this and it still doesn’t work idk what to tell you as Me and my buddies been trading every day for a while now and have never needed to kill ourselves or had any of these issues and we deal with a lot of players. If you can’t afford the rc bandito ( which I doubt) but if so pm me and I’ll try help you out run a few act 2s or something.
Funny enough the first time I tried without using EWO it finally worked but I couldn't get story player circle so I just joined a friend in different targeting mode

lII_SINIST3R_lIl

lII_SINIST3R_lIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So just going into arena after getting glitch at lscm no mini map, exit, drive to arena and going in not getting blinking screen like before.? Any thoughts

lII_SINIST3R_lIl

lII_SINIST3R_lIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured it out when you pull up phone and spam x sit on flashing job screen for 3 flashes. Also I can't hit it if I have green or blue heist invite in my phone have to leave lobby n come back. That's what work for me

Eluciv

Eluciv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured it out when you pull up phone and spam x sit on flashing job screen for 3 flashes. Also I can't hit it if I have green or blue heist invite in my phone have to leave lobby n come back. That's what work for me
Will give it a try now thanks will report back shortly
Edit: got it to work let it flash for 10seconds no heist invites as above. Thanks

Last edited:
Eluciv

Eluciv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work ?
As far as I know yes. I last done it on Tuesday. There was some weird **** happening tho. The car meet part can be tricky to hit sometimes you won't get the glitched screen going back into b2 but it does work. You just need to try again if that happens

Eluciv

Eluciv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested and yes still working. But will have to see again after tonight's update

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me the phone won’t come up at all let me no how you get on

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its patched. Drive up on ramp. Open pause before menu come up. Start a job on the map with square. Spam accept menu and alerts. Job will flash. Quit job.

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Its patched. Drive up on ramp. Open pause before menu come up. Start a job on the map with square. Spam accept menu and alerts. Job will flash. Quit job.
Good Find I was about to release it , Found it immediately after the new patch

Top Bottom
Login
Register