What's new

Patched (SOLO) GCTF glitch out in the car meet.

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
requirements
  • arena workshop b1+B2
  • L’s car meet membership
Method
  1. drive car out of b1+B2 and head to L’s car meet once there enter the building
  2. take the car into the test track enter with over players
  3. once in test track turn car around so ur facing exit call gerald Martin etc for job
  4. pull up job on phone one step of ready to accept now drive up ramp and as car stops accept the job u should now see the screen flashing behind the job back out of job and go find your car
  5. now drive car out of ls car meet and head back to arena
  6. once there drive car back into garage you drove out of and the screen should be flashing press triangle to exit vehicle and now your glitched and ready to go to test your glitched call out rc car and you should flash when you exit
7.now make your way to the give car to friends spot on the map once there call your MOC out and a car u don’t mind losing (elegy)

8.now get your friend to get in your car drive to the back of your MOC press right d pad it will kick him out now reverse car back make sure friend is standing at the back of your MOC

9.enter alone once in infinite black loading screen find a friend in a different targeting mode accept the first alert decline 2nd alert now you will spawn invisible run to car press triangle and boom your done

Patch workaround
1) Drive up on ramp
2) Open pause before menu come up
3) Start a job on the map with square
4) Spam accept menu and alerts
5) Job will flash
6) Quit job

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thinkgreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u dont need step 1 just go to carmeet / testtrack straight away. in step2 u can also enter alone. step 6 u can also kill yourself instead of triangle

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u dont need step 1 just go to carmeet / testtrack straight away. in step2 u can also enter alone. step 6 u can also kill yourself instead of triangle
Nice bro I just tried to put it like that so people don’t ask lots of questions

N

Natojacobsb17ch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can’t get into your personal vehicle. Walk outside the car meet and request personal vehicle and continue as instructed from when you leave

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a gc2f now that dont glitcht you out when you join a new session ?

T

thinkgreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the last part be getting in the vehicle you want?
no , this is a way to get glitched out , to get the cars u want u go to the spot and get cars as usual with the franklin alert method behind moc

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure most players no the end of the glitch these just the steps to get glitched out on your own and for me it’s pretty fast

D

DrCheesepuffs

Reaction score
How is this a GCTF glitch if it's solo? And where is the part where I'd give the car to a friend?

Top Bottom
Login
Register