What's new

Patched [Solo] Fun & Easy Outfit Exploits - "Holographic" Crew Emblem, Half T-Shirt, Etc. (No DM or SP2MP)

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

I've ran into some easy new outfit glitches that (excluding the 1st one) I haven't seen here on 7Sins yet. See the screenshots below for an example of the first three combined into a single outfit:
6253eca9-b242-4577-b6b2-2d83188f8e3d.PNG

50038f26-8ce0-4d8c-af9e-5e19ba4e5471.PNG

This is an oldie, but a goodie. Not sure who the founder is. This will remove all but the shoes of outfits that are normally stuck together like the Deadline outfit. Note that the scuba shoes left from this will still bring out the scuba tank when going in the water!
1.) Save the outfit you want the shoes from (e.g., the deadline suit or scuba suit)
2.) Equip one of the original luminous bodysuits
3a.) Do any version of the telescope glitch. The classic method is as follows:
3b.) Run past a telescope (there is one in most apartments), and click right on the Dpad as you go by it
3c.) If you are left standing by the telescope without the bodysuit mask on, go ahead and change to the outfit you saved. If you look into the telescope, try again
3d.) Walk away from the telescope. The mask will now come back.
4.) From here, go and equip any top. All but the shoes of the saved outfit will disappear.
5.) Save this new outfit

Note: You can change the top, but you cannot change the pants with this glitch. Males get either sweatpants or loose jeans, and females get black shorts. For jeans on a male, at step 4 simply scroll through the suit options until you see jeans instead of the sweatpants. The independence tailcoat for example will do this.

Founder: gta_mtee
1.) Equip the top you want to be wearing (has to be able to go under a utility vest)
2.) Equip the Ultralight Strike Vest (or Extreme strike vest if you want the emblem a little farther off of your back)
3.) Equip the back crew emblem
4.) Equip the Black Tassel Scarf
5.) Go to the interaction menu, style, accessories, then scroll through the masks until you get to a head scarf
This removes the vest, but leaves the emblem :smile:
6.) Save this new outfit

Video by xtiffi, the outfit glitch pro:

Founder: Captain Pocky
1.) Do the first glitch detailed above with scuba shoes and put on whatever top you want
2.) Go into some water until the scuba tank appears
3.) Take the easy way out
4.) You spawn back on land with a glitched-out, half-invisible t-shirt :smile:
5.) Save this new outfit

Note: The shirt will be in the color of your crew color. Also, if you change the top, the shirt disappears, but you can change the pants and shoes without issue.
Someone please confirm this works for male characters.

To make the outfit in the screenshot, do these three glitches in order. Enjoy!

Not sure who founder is for the night gear, but I recently found this also works for the bodysuits.
1.) Equip night vision gear or body suit
2.) Go to a yacht
3.) Walk into the hot tub until your outfit changes
4.) Walk back out to the edge of the hot tub and place some sticky bombs in front of you
5.) Detonate them so that your body flies away from the hot tub
6.) You respawn without the night vision gear/bodysuit's mask
7.) Save the new outfit

Note: The night vision gear stays on your head and actually makes you bald, which is fun. In the past you could then transfer the goggles to other outfits, but I believe that is patched.

Not sure who found the basic method, but this is also includes an easier way to get the jugg pants I found on accident.
1a.) (Jugg only): Call in the ballistic equipment and go in some water. Commit suicide if it will let you, or have someone kill you. This essentially leaves the jugg outfit equiped on you, though you can't see it.
1b.) (Other outfits): Equip the outfit you want the pants and shoes from (e.g., deadline or scuba suit)
2.) Go to change appearance (costs $100k!) and equip a crew shirt. Accept changes.
3.) Save the new outfit

Got some more easy outfit glitches? Feel free to leave them below.

Last edited:
L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive done this but why is the top still showing but parts are orange?, does this mean other players see the orange part only?

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive done this but why is the top still showing but parts are orange?, does this mean other players see the orange part only?

Are you doing the half-invisible shirt glitch? Could you maybe show a screenshot so I know what you're talking about? Do you mean parts of your character turned orange like they look like clay? Or something else?

I haven't done it on a male character before, so it could just be what happens

SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing. I was really hoping somehow i could extract the 'shoes' from the neon body suit but it wouldnt work. I Kind of figured...I thought if i glitched the scarf on it would work but no dice since the suit is all one piece.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing. I was really hoping somehow i could extract the 'shoes' from the neon body suit but it wouldnt work. I Kind of figured...I thought if i glitched the scarf on it would work but no dice since the suit is all one piece.
Hmmm I know there's definitely a way to get those by merging the outfits of your first and second characters, but currently that requires deleting your second character so not great. The upside is that you get to choose whatever pants you want with them though.

When I get back from being out of town, I'll try to see if I could find a way to get them without doing that

SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm I know there's definitely a way to get those by merging the outfits of your first and second characters, but currently that requires deleting your second character so not great. The upside is that you get to choose whatever pants you want with them though.

When I get back from being out of town, I'll try to see if I could find a way to get them without doing that
I miss the account merge glitch. Topless female etc but they took all my good glitched outfits away. I still have my handcuffs though and checkerboard. :smile:

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh interesting, that looks right - but orange. Maybe it depends on the scuba suit you were wearing? I had the black & yellow one on

How to get the juggernaut outfit saved as outfit?

For the full suit:

For males: Character merging with certain components or director mode
For females: Only the director mode glitch as the transfer components are unknown

Pants you can get as described above of course

I miss the account merge glitch. Topless female etc but they took all my good glitched outfits away. I still have my handcuffs though and checkerboard. :smile:

Yeah I got some cool ones back in the day. Topless still possible to save through the same type of glitch, but only for missions & heists. It’s good for randomly freaking out my non-glitcher friends with though :wink:

L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
No, I have just tried again with the black and orange scuba suit with same results?, any suggestions please?, thanks

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I have just tried again with the black and orange scuba suit with same results?, any suggestions please?, thanks

Maybe it is your crew color? Now that I think about it, mine was pure white at the time of that screenshot. I would test it myself but I am out of town currently

L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is the crew colour actually, do i need a transparent crew colour?

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is the crew colour actually, do i need a transparent crew colour?
Ok, cool to have that confirmed. Nah, there's no way to have a fully transparent shirt in freemode. All my glitch does is merge a weird half-shirt (apparently in your crew color) onto your current outfit. So for you it's the orange shirt merged onto the pink tank top and in my screenshot it's the white shirt merged onto the bikini.

Top Bottom
Login
Register