What's new

Patched *SOLO* FULL GODMODE GLITCH with MINIMAP & WEAPONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man thats alot of steps to type out bro.
For the benefit of any doubt, would someone whom has today, 21/05/2019 got into GM using this glitch post the step by step guide of the exact instructions.

I’ve read from page 1, nothing is clear, the thread goes off track and it’s frustrating to read all the childish comments whilst going through.

If someone would be kind enough to bump a post or give exact instructions, I myself would be very grateful.[/QUOTE

For the benefit of any doubt, would someone whom has today, 21/05/2019 got into GM using this glitch post the step by step guide of the exact instructions.

I’ve read from page 1, nothing is clear, the thread goes off track and it’s frustrating to read all the childish comments whilst going through.

If someone would be kind enough to bump a post or give exact instructions, I myself would be very grateful.

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares smartass some people don't like going through a thousand comments and reading all that bs.
Just jump a lobby if you don't get it to work, easy peasy.
O so all the work everyone else does on here should just be ignored because someone is to lazy to read? If it fails you definitely don’t have to change lobbies if you would read you would already know what to do.

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
You dont need the community after getting out the bandito fly to arena and start a Martin job and exit then your in godmode 2

Also dont need a car in the arena you can just walk out

I also spawn at my arena and iT always works

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone used this to drive around in facility with I was able to drive around and also took off flying in my avenger while still inside I tried to park the car with the doors blocked off like older dupe glitches but the screen flashing is an issue also every time the screen flashes for that split second you can use any Weapon Inside

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
the sessions empty out fast. Either that or folks sit in their houses
You gotta find those lobbies that are real busy and everyone at war, so the focus isn’t directly on you. Sometimes it’s better to spread it out and be that god mode ninja, rather than the guy ppl instantly are accusing of modding or GM right off the bat.

Using a nightshark for a while is usually very very fun, because ppl become frustrated wether or not they are hitting you inside the nightshark or your ducking etc. it’s very amusing lol

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta find those lobbies that are real busy and everyone at war, so the focus isn’t directly on you. Sometimes it’s better to spread it out and be that god mode ninja, rather than the guy ppl instantly are accusing of modding or GM right off the bat.

Using a nightshark for a while is usually very very fun, because ppl become frustrated wether or not they are hitting you inside the nightshark or your ducking etc. it’s very amusing lol
oh yea I'm not broadcasting it. I like getting bullies and griefers. Its community service for me lol

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats the way I do it man, hit n run to the next target.

Tony montana300

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Tips & Tricks"

So guys, this is wat i have fore you when your playing the gm gl,tch
Now Start up stockpiling from your CEO and make your way to the
Blazer aqua, now get on and you Will notice that your blazer aqua
Is in god mode :wink: you have 10 min. Fore trolling,, put à sticky bomb
On your blazer and you know what to do :wink: also shoot with your blazer
Is possible. Its not much, but iTS something.
Enjoy THE weekend and have fun everyone.
Your man...

"The Godfather"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom