No more god mode......

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Went into simon mission and.......

No more god mode......
Sounds like you did something wrong, cuz after you do all the steps correctly and you join Simeon inside arena that was empty, you will be outside in god mode

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All working fine still, I had a couple of issues earlier but it’s cos I forgot to spam square

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Went into simon mission and.......

No more god mode......

Why do you want to use Godmode in a Simeon mission in first place? And after you complete the mission you will lost Godmode so in my opinion you can better use it free roam.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What method are you guys using? Your doing the diff target method join?

My method I use is arena board to coke machine, then facility heist, assistant pegasus helicopter to bunker, rc bandito to docks, fly my mk2 to arena, Simeon job out to god mode.

Sorry for the quick gist of things but you should understand.

S

Snpr_trololo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you want to use Godmode in a Simeon mission in first place? And after you complete the mission you will lost Godmode so in my opinion you can better use it free roam.

Needed to change lobby. I was alone

Now im getting stuck when i request bandito

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My method I use is arena board to coke machine, then facility heist, assistant pegasus helicopter to bunker, rc bandito to docks, fly my mk2 to arena, Simeon job out to god mode.

Sorry for the quick gist of things but you should understand.
Gotcha, same thing except the facility part... which I will now be using :roflmao:

Needed to change lobby. I was alone

Now im getting stuck when i request bandito
If you get stuck exiting bunker with bandito ( forever black screen) then just do A recent activity and then decline it will get you outside. Rarely I had to do recent twice in a row to clear it.

R

RobertG1989

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve used this method to dupe plenty of cars but haven’t been able to get the god mode to work for me. Everytime I go back to my arena after spawning at the docks all my cars are there everytime. I’ve even tried to start in my bunker. Glitch works perfect until
That last part when entering my arena

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today I've been using the bunker to arena to bunker/bandito/copter to arena to inside workshop simeon job quit. No targeting mode needed for that and it works the fastest.

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo after the activity selection and quit prompt, do some of you sometimes get sucked into the arena missions? Does that break the glitch process if you repeat from there? How do you prevent that?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo after the activity selection and quit prompt, do some of you sometimes get sucked into the arena missions? Does that break the glitch process if you repeat from there? How do you prevent that?
If you do the beginning part Fast you should never have a issue....

Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What causes the cars to appear in arena ? Happens to me every time and when I try to accept Simeon job nothing happens

Worked fine the other day but apparently something has changed

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What causes the cars to appear in arena ? Happens to me every time and when I try to accept Simeon job nothing happens

Worked fine the other day but apparently something has changed

Happens to me to the otherday but when I start spawning at the arena and not using the different target method but the simeon job way I hit it constantly.

Maybe a new session or just entering a car and repeat the bunker steps again will fix it too

Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happens to me to the otherday but when I start spawning at the arena and not using the different target method but the simeon job way I hit it constantly.

Maybe a new session or just entering a car and repeat the bunker steps again will fix it too
So you don’t spawn in bunker ?

I haven’t been able to walk into arena and the cars not be in there since something changed that’s the only issue I’ve had

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I haven’t been able to walk into arena and the cars not be in there since something changed that’s the only issue I’ve had
Bunker spawn is only needed for the merge glitches.

Are you registered as a CEO? The second time you visit the Arena you should be in the default one without your cars. It's no clear which method you are using because the one with the different targeting mode isn't working for me too.

Just restarted and the simeon job method is still working for me.

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it now and when get to the last bit where you go back into the arena and go to Simeon for it to take you to job, it just doesn’t do nothing and you can’t even press pause or anything or get out. All the jobs are closed

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Nothing has changed. Not sure what is causing you guys the issue at the end, but following the steps and using the easy method without diff target mode works every single time

Just tried it now and when get to the last bit where you go back into the arena and go to Simeon for it to take you to job, it just doesn’t do nothing and you can’t even press pause or anything or get out. All the jobs are closed
That shouldn’t happen, your skipping or missing something. Don’t start at bunker and don’t do any diff target method stuff, joining that job there from the map usually closes the other jobs later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register