Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

PS4 Working Patched *SOLO* FULL GODMODE GLITCH with MINIMAP & WEAPONS

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by GlitchSquad, May 13, 2019 with 253 replies and 16,257 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yep any one should do it

2. Snpr_trololo

Snpr_trololo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Works but it put me in a solo lobby!! Lol. Can you cahnge lobby?

3. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    What put you in a solo lobby? You must of lagged out or been in one to begin with, you never leave the lobby your doing the glitch in...

• Like Like x 1
  4. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tested it just now with Gerald and it doesn’t work, so yes ... stick to any simeone’s job and you’ll be golden :wink:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. blockerman

blockerman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Now at the end, the cars in the arena show up for me. I tried 3 times, got it to work once before those 3 times. Can someone confirm working or non-working?

6. Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes confirmed working after fresh restart. 05.40 GMT

• Like Like x 1
  7. Restrictedbeef

Ratings:
    I still can't seem to get out of my apartment without loosing GM. I have tried loading into a capture then quiting. Thst doesn't work for me.

8. blockerman

blockerman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This method does not work anymore. You spawn in the street and rpg yourself and you die. :smile:

9. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:

Worked 2 hours ago for me

• Like Like x 2
  10. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try using a survival job, idk if it will spawn you outside when you back out. But it’ is the only job I’ve been able to join, play and then leave and still have god mode.

No apartment, bunker, or arena you lose god mode. I did find I could go into my mc businesses and run a sale mission still in gm. Haven’t tried any other businesses or properties.

11. Cali_cre

Cali_cre Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cars not in arena, it will work.
    Just try to move faster through the whole thing idk.

• Like Like x 2
  12. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Also if cars are there then hop in one press gas spawn again at mt. chiliad and continue the rest of the steps again.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Restrictedbeef

Ratings:
    OP says u can do heists with GM so is it only through facility?

14. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes it does work, just because your not doing it right or messing up a step doesn’t mean it doesn’t work or is patched my god, I can assure you if it were patched you will know much sooner in the glitch....
    [doublepost=1558091896][/doublepost]
    Haven’t tried any heists yet, but it will stick when you go into any job.... when the job is over usually if you click free roam then that should take you to the next lobby and still have GM.

I have also done playlists, and play lists will work and keep you GM (nothing is 2x now so not really worth it).
    Besides that bunker will take away GM and usually arena, and MOC and Terrobyte will usually have you trapped inside.

Others have reported that if you do a survival and go 2-4 rounds then quit via the phone , you will be put in new free roam still GM.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  15. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do join quick job heist. If it’s a friends heist have them invite through the party. If it’s your own heist then have to goto heist board

You will lose it halfway through act 3

16. Famesters420

Famesters420 Newbie

Ratings:
    I admit god mode is fun and all until you’re a victim

17. blockerman

blockerman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did it correctly but it did not work . I did it just now however and it did work. Is it session related? Perhaps move sessions on fail?

18. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    So don’t become the victim and outsmart them lol.

There’s nothing better than making someone in GM rage quit, just have to be creative and think of weapons/ vehicles you can use In your favor. Sometimes not being able to die and “get away” with a respawn can really really be used against you lol

19. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No not session related I’ve been in a lobby where I hit it and my friend couldnt and one where he hit and I didn’t.. one where we both hit it.

20. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    What method are you guys using? Your doing the diff target method join?