Status
Not open for further replies.
Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just hit it , works perfectly
Weirdest thing tho at around 9:40 I tried and went to soda machine my character went invisible then came back so I went ahead and turned my controller off n on got the soda did the rest got to the part to drive my car in arena my character then had a random parachute pulled out while falling like nornal then after the rest of the part after I joined simions repo job at the end my character appeard in the menu job which was unusual then backed out and still managed to get god mode somehow lol

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No I run survival for at least 2-4 rounds then pull up phone job list quit survival after it drops me off somewhere outside I'm still in godmode
Nice, yeah I just completed a survival for the hell of it lol, when at the vote I just voted for free roam and the lobby it put me in I still had god mode as well

Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, yeah I just completed a survival for the hell of it lol, when at the vote I just voted for free roam and the lobby it put me in I still had god mode as well
Niiiice I'll more then likely keep my system on rest mode tho so hopefully the glitch will still work even after I go back online after I wake my ps4 up from rest mode

red_eyez

red_eyez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had this working perfectly before today but I just tried to do it now and at the part where you open internet and press options to find a job on the map, I couldn't get options to open for some reason .. still working for everyone else?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Had this working perfectly before today but I just tried to do it now and at the part where you open internet and press options to find a job on the map, I couldn't get options to open for some reason .. still working for everyone else?
Sounds like something just messed up, I feel like the patch would be at the beginning parts and stuff with the job phone and career board.... and you can complete the glitch without doing those parts and doing something different Anyways, so try it again. Won’t be on till later

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only shitttyy thing about joining a different targeting mode is, everybody that is in those communities is mostly glitchers, ain't no one just hang out in free aim lobbies no more there empty.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Join my community there are a lot of free aimers because of all the glitches, pretty easy to find someone with dtm while you're in assisted.. just join them always twice and hope that the message changes.. no risk of getting sucked into their session if they have the same targeting mode as you by doing this method..

P

penguinig

Reaction score
Sin$
believe this is now patched, whenever i go to join an activity i don’t get the pop up message you need on the infinite loading screen.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
believe this is now patched, whenever i go to join an activity i don’t get the pop up message you need on the infinite loading screen.
You may just have a problem with your recent activity, it can happen. Try using a different one or new one...

W

Wiingu

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working now? Because if it is, I was watching a video about how rockstar patches glitches randomly now and not on a specific date.

P

penguinig

Reaction score
Sin$
You may just have a problem with your recent activity, it can happen. Try using a different one or new one...
i’ve tried a few different ones and a few different times, i’ve been doing it for the last week and this hasn’t happened to me before

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i’ve tried a few different ones and a few different times, i’ve been doing it for the last week and this hasn’t happened to me before
If it’s only the alerts it’s not patched then, just your recent activitys are messed up

Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working now? Because if it is, I was watching a video about how rockstar patches glitches randomly now and not on a specific date.
It is on my ps4 but thats because its in rest mode not powerd off

Hmm weird I do my friends recent activity and it still worked for me then again my ps4 is in rest mode instead of bein turned off

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

You need to go back to story mode then back online sometime you have to reset your cache... your recent activity is just glitched out and it’s simple to fix

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Join my community there are a lot of free aimers because of all the glitches, pretty easy to find someone with dtm while you're in assisted.. just join them always twice and hope that the message changes.. no risk of getting sucked into their session if they have the same targeting mode as you by doing this method..
I've been joined like 4 or 5 free aim communities ain't nobody in there

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been joined like 4 or 5 free aim communities ain't nobody in there
Forget the diff target mode stuff, after step 13 and your spawned at the docks after leaving the bunker, simply go to your arena and enter on foot, then use your phone and join any Simeon 2X mission ,your character will disappear then join... then just back out of mission at the settings screen. You’ll spawn outside full god mode. Much easier

P

penguinig

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to go back to story mode then back online sometime you have to reset your cache... your recent activity is just glitched out and it’s simple to fix
No idea what i’m doing wrong but i get the pop up now but i ALWAYS get put into an arena war event every time now. i’ve done this glitch 1000 times so i know i’m doing it right

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Forget the diff target mode stuff, after step 13 and your spawned at the docks after leaving the bunker, simply go to your arena and enter on foot, then use your phone and join any Simeon 2X mission ,your character will disappear then join... then just back out of mission at the settings screen. You’ll spawn outside full god mode. Much easier
Yeah I agree man I've already been doing this way for a couple weeks I just wasn't going to say anything LOL. Best secret is between two people and one has to be dead. I just thought I'd chime in on the free aim Community BS because there's never nobody in those free aim lobbies anymore. Best of luck to everybody

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea what i’m doing wrong but i get the pop up now but i ALWAYS get put into an arena war event every time now. i’ve done this glitch 1000 times so i know i’m doing it right

Because either ppl are playing arena wars right now or there is a smart *** troll that has figured out he could troll everyone on gta that’s duping and going god by starting up a job with his matchmaking open and get everyone that’s trying to glitch

What I do want to know does anyone know what the difference between hitting it or not...i can hit this glitch 10000 times but it take me 50000 tries to hit it... make it all the way back to arena and its not glitched out and no god mode .... frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register