PS4 Working *SOLO* FULL GODMODE GLITCH with MINIMAP & WEAPONS

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GlitchSquad, May 13, 2019 with 148 replies and 6,070 views.

1. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    Since no one posted it, I'm posting it because it will get patched tomorrow because of the solo money glitch..

Requirements:
    - Bunker
    - Arena with at least 1 random car
    - CEO Building + Buzzard
    - RC Bandito
    - Join a PS4 community to have players in different targeting mode you can join
    - Matchmaking set to closed in the options menu (Online -> Options -> Matchmaking)
    - Call Gerald and request a job

- VERY IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO SPAWN IN YOUR BUNKER OR GO TO YOUR BUNKER BEFORE YOU DO THE ARENA STEPS -

1 - Get into your arena and stand infront of to the arena board
    2 - Open phone, go to Gerald SMS and open the SMS so you have to press only X once to accept it

Tune up volume because you have to hear your phone clicking now:

3 - Hold Options, release Options and press X to accept SMS as late as possible

Possible Outcomes:

- You'll see the pause menu flash then you get loaded directly into the Job -> You pressed X way too early

- You'll see the pause menu and did not hear any clicking sounds -> You pressed X way too late

- You'll see the pause menu AND you did hear clicking in the background -> You hit the glitch

4 - Start up a Titan of a job, in job menu press Circle to back out, then start spamming right on D-Pad very quickly while you accept the black alert to quit the job until you see the arena board gets activated and you load into a new job automatically.. (if you don't join the job automatically while activating the board = repeat from Step 2)

5 - Once in job menu get out of it, you will spawn invisible.. now open pause menu and go to 'titan of a job', once you have the black screen to start the job start spamming SQUARE all the time while you start the job until your screen is completely black for about 5 seconds.

6 - Now Press PS button, go to GTA activities and find an activity which says 'Start GTA Online' on bottom right, accept this and then ingame DECLINE the black alert screen. You will spawn in the arena without blur.

7 - Go to the soda vending machine and stand infront of it, open your phone, go to quick jobs -> you'll disappear

8 - Disconnect your controller to get a black alert message, reconnect your controller

9 - You're still invisible, now press right on D-Pad to drink a can out of the machine, then you can walk again

10 - Go to the blue circle, press LEFT on D-Pad to activate the security cams, back out of the cams

11 - Get into any random car and drive out, you'll fall through the map and spawn at mt. chiliad

12 - Now register as CEO (stay registered as CEO from now on) and go to your bunker

13 - Go to bunker door, select 'Exit bunker', then request RC bandito and get out with triangle -> You'll spawn at the docks

14 - Open phone, open internet, press Options, find any job on map and start it

15 - Once in job settings join someone from the community twice (wait until you get the black alert ingame and then join him again via community), if the message changes to 'would you like to change your aim mode?' then you decline and continue with step 16.. if the message does NOT change, then decline and retry this step by joining someone else from the community..

16 - You'll spawn on the street, now enter your arena on foot

17 - Your arena should be empty, now request the RC bandito again and get out with triangle

18 - You'll spawn at mt. chiliad and be in full god mode!

You can use this godmode in missions and heists as well, it's very important that you don't start any jobs from your phone, this will make you lose godmode.. for missions start them from the pause menu, for heists you have to go to your heist room and start it from there.. you will lose godmode after you leave finish the mission/heist..

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I ended up losing godmode when i finished the mission and clicked on freemode were it shows you other jobs.

3. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    That's what I said, after the job/heist you lose your godmode

4. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Shouldn't need to say this but please keep all posts relevant and on topic. Any off-topic posts or flaming and warning points will be issued.

5. moaner

moaner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you drive friend car in arena with this?

6. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No it's just godmode

7. moaner

moaner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, there was an another god mode with the stunt hopping, you could do it with that.

8. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Seems to be diff ways near end of glitch where it can be done with other steps. Saw a video earlier where no diff target joins were done, they skipped steps 14-16 and did another Martin job or something. Will have to rewatch later

9. Mr SLICK

Mr SLICK Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there by any chance a working method for xb1?

10. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sadly not because you need to do a recent when you join job second time.

6 - Now Press PS button, go to GTA activities and find an activity which says 'Start GTA Online' on bottom right, accept this and then ingame DECLINE the black alert screen. You will spawn in the arena without blur.

11. SniperLyfe778

SniperLyfe778 Newbie

Ratings:
    i been doing this for ages you dont have to spawn at the bunker just spawn at your arena and go from there :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sluggenstein

Sluggenstein Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can you link the video? if he more interested if I didn't have to do the diff targeting mode part

13. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:

This is the one I saw

14. Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r Newbie

Ratings:
    Kinda wish u could put ur ps4 in rest mode without it giving u an alert and sending u back to story mode just so I could stay on this b4 tmrrw
    [doublepost=1557791977][/doublepost]
    Do a survival till 2-4 rounds then quit the job and you'll still be in godmode

15. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    You should be fine going in rest mode and staying in story... if it does get patched tomorrow you would still be able to just go online and do the glitch. It wouldn’t be untill you closed GTA
    [doublepost=1557792322][/doublepost]I heard you can keep god mode if you make a play list for missions and continue it that way. Haven’t tried myself tho.

16. Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r Newbie

Ratings:
    I mean ik u can in story mode but I just wished it worked specifically online like where it dont send u off to story mode also I don't do missions tbh I do survivals until like 2-4 rounds then quit job and when it drops me into another session ill still be in god mode

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r Newbie

Ratings:
    Soo apparently I'm bein sent to a random bunker after I call my rc...patched or no patch????

18. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Just hit it , works perfectly

19. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Your saying you run a survival for 4 rounds then you hit free roam after it and you still have god mode

20. Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r Newbie

Ratings:
    No I run survival for at least 2-4 rounds then pull up phone job list quit survival after it drops me off somewhere outside I'm still in godmode

• Like Like x 1