What's new

Patched Solo full Benny merge massive (car 2 car)

• Thread starter blakkabwoy
  • Start date
  • Views 6,218
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
After it took me an hour to figure out scuba tank glitch, it took me another hour to merge my first car!! What a nightmare pushing faggio.. good news is after you push the faggio those two times you don’t have to anymore .. so the rinse and repeat not too bad.. it was all going smoothly til my hot ring flipped over in workshop. Stupid me even tried flipping it back over with scuba tanks!! lol no luck there. So I threw my controller at tv and went to bed!
Until a car flips over or you are like me and don't want a whole garage the same color know how many times I had to redo the process it act makes me more irritated

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After it took me an hour to figure out scuba tank glitch, it took me another hour to merge my first car!! What a nightmare pushing faggio.. good news is after you push the faggio those two times you don’t have to anymore .. so the rinse and repeat not too bad.. it was all going smoothly til my hot ring flipped over in workshop. Stupid me even tried flipping it back over with scuba tanks!! lol no luck there. So I threw my controller at tv and went to bed!
Yes it is a nightmare from looking at the steps, and thats why I didn't even try to do this glitch...

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is a nightmare from looking at the steps, and thats why I didn't even try to do this glitch...
Oh it's not just a nightmare description wise it is a nightmare I wasted an hour getting one done which I think turned out well if you want I can upload it to imagur

YT_NuclearGaming

YT_NuclearGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No offense to anybody who doesn't like this method (pushing the faggio) but in the end you could merge the whole garage and its worth it if you have the patience, Also if you can get the faggio to fall in the workshop you can push it out with your character but once its out you'll have to push it back in with the tanks then you should be able to push it with your character like before.
PS: You can use another car from B1 or B2 but over time the cars you merged will be glitched in the garage and if you try to swap them to B1 or B2 to bring a car from them it will stack the cars in one spot and you'll have to drive one of the cars out and restart the whole glitch. If anybody needs me to elaborate please let me know.

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No offense to anybody who doesn't like this method (pushing the faggio) but in the end you could merge the whole garage and its worth it if you have the patience, Also if you can get the faggio to fall in the workshop you can push it out with your character but once its out you'll have to push it back in with the tanks then you should be able to push it with your character like before.
PS: You can use another car from B1 or B2 but over time the cars you merged will be glitched in the garage and if you try to swap them to B1 or B2 to bring a car from them it will stack the cars in one spot and you'll have to drive one of the cars out and restart the whole glitch. If anybody needs me to elaborate please let me know.
Maybe I will try it later :wink:

evilwasp

evilwasp

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry pretty new to glitches.. is this just for looks or you can actually sell these cars for more cash?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry pretty new to glitches.. is this just for looks or you can actually sell these cars for more cash?
Mostly for looks, only profitable thing you can say from merging is that upgrades from merged car carry over to next car so you don't have to keep rebuying.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When it's not the only game I play why would I have patience if I actually wanna play something else after

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch isn't too bad if you're used to doing menial, repetitive things for minor aesthetic improvements on cars you most likely won't end up using lol. In all seriousness, if you can get the glitch down it shouldn't really take more than 10 minutes. Check my other post on this thread if you're having issues at any part. Make sure to use the map mission icon to start it and not go to jobs > bookmarked, that's where I messed up

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch isn't too bad if you're used to doing menial, repetitive things for minor aesthetic improvements on cars you most likely won't end up using lol. In all seriousness, if you can get the glitch down it shouldn't really take more than 10 minutes. Check my other post on this thread if you're having issues at any part. Make sure to use the map mission icon to start it and not go to jobs > bookmarked, that's where I messed up
Tell me that when your car goes on it's roof 10x in a row and can't flip it over

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol the life of a glitcher :smile:

N

Natojacobsb17ch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a workaround guys.
Skip the invalid job part.
Do everything the same but when it comes to the invalid job part do the Simeon pause method and spam left dpad instead.

Top Bottom
Login
Register