What's new

Patched Solo full Benny merge massive (car 2 car)

• Thread starter blakkabwoy
  • Start date
  • Views 6,221
blakkabwoy

blakkabwoy

Reaction score
Sin$

**** Patched, workaround will come soon****

Now it's more easier and work perfectly

Solo Benny merge car 2 car
Founder me : blakkabwoy
Requirements :
Scuba outfit for the setup
Arena workshop with Benny mechanic
Spawn location bunker
Invalid job
Make sure a faggio, modded car and the car you want to mod is store on your arena workshop level

1. Do the scuba tank glitch
2. Go to the arena enter the the faggio car and press R dpad to access the workshop
3.Exit the faggio and start pushing it outside the workshop (use scuba tank to push)
4. Once you push the faggio outside the workshop, get in the car you want to mod and press right on the d pad to modify
5.exit the car and push the faggio back in the workshop and enter the faggio and press pause > search and start the invalid job and an confirmation alert will pop up, as start the left dpad on the alert and accept the alert and keep spamming l dpad and accept all the error alert

6. Get in the modded car and press r dpad to access the workshop then get out and enter the car you want to mod and press pause >start the invalid job and spam L dpad.....
7. You should spawn with all mod on your car on the storage, then press r dpad and change 1 thing to save it
8.the repeat start here
9.after change something in the car and bring it back to storage now enter the other car you want to mod and bring it to the workshop
10 get out and the modded car then get out or return the car if you want another mods from other car
11.get back in the car you want to mod and press pause as we do in step5 and 6

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Benny merge car 2 car massive after setup
Founder me : blakkabwoy
Requirements :
Scuba outfit for the setup
Arena workshop with Benny mechanic
Spawn location bunker
Invalid job
Make sure a faggio, modded car and the car you want to mod is store on your arena workshop

1. Do the scuba tank glitch
2. Go to the arena enter the modded car and press right on the dpad to mod and to bring it to the workshop
3.press O and get out the vehicle
4.pust the faggio inside the workshop
5. You should have 2 option to return storage and to mod your vehicle when you get in the faggio and the modded car inside the workshop
6.get in the faggio the press pause and start the invalid job
7.once you on the alert to start the invalid job spam left dpad and press x to accept the alert
8. You should spawn on the with the faggio in the storage
9.now get in the car you want to mod and press r dpad
10.get out the vehicle and enter the modded car which already in the workshop and get out
11.get in the car you want to mod the pause > start invalib Job> once in alert spam L dpad
12 keep repeat until you mod all your car
Please include steps for the “scuba tank” glitch as there are people that don’t know it. It’s best for all that you include how to accomplish that.

blakkabwoy

blakkabwoy

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the scuba glitch
Wear a scuba outfit and to any river
Open your interaction menu and to to style and hover to any other saved outfit
Go in the water once you see your character start swimming or diving quickly press x on the outfit (you need to be fast)
Then get out the water and register as ceo ou Mc club and go to Mc style and spam left right each time you spam you should see your character throw tank
Now go to arena and continue
To push the faggio just throw the tank

Unbound

Unbound

Privacy is not something you can keep ghosted
Seasoned Veteran Treasure Hunter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese Giraffe basic tutorial on how to get a bugged scuba outfit. The rest is based around a solo money glitch but the scuba is still in the video.

S

Scarlet_Tsurimu

Reaction score
Sin$
Faggio resets at the moment when it touch outside the storage line on the floor

sClarkeOG

sClarkeOG

Reaction score
Sin$
Thankyou but i already have that bookmarked, it does not show on the map whilst inside the arena workshop only when outside. Hide options are all set to show all.

Was working fine yesterday before the previous version got patched.

Angelweed808

Angelweed808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t even do the scuba tank glitch!! Argh!! I doing everything right!!

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry but with a car2rc and Rc2car very fast and simple it is not advisable to change the mods to l rc when needed and then make the rc2car? I prefer :thumbsdown:

Angelweed808

Angelweed808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So we have to push the faggio twice with scuba tanks?? Once out and than back in??

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry but with a car2rc and Rc2car very fast and simple it is not advisable to change the mods to l rc when needed and then make the rc2car? I prefer :thumbsdown:
I was wondering why anyone would bother even trying this version. The others are so easy!

S

Scarlet_Tsurimu

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't merge liveries with the bandito one bro, liveries doesnt save on the rc car

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm it's working, scuba part is annoying but after 5-6 minutes you've set everything up and merge back to back cars within a minute timeframe max.

good find

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh god no not this crap again I pass too long to get do one vehicle when I can just use my crew worn black rc bandio to do colors in 5 seconds

Top Bottom
Login
Register