What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Solo Frozen Money PS5 New Gen

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 36,093
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Frozen Money PS5 New Gen ( No Net Cut & No Kick to main menu )

( Shoutout To Unknown Insider on Reddit )

Requirements :

-GTA STORY MODE PS5 E&E
-Unlock a bird
-Hotspot Mobile Data Wifi

Steps :

-Load Your game then Go to story mode & Make your way to a peyote plant to unlock a bird if you don’t already have one ( After you unlock the bird ) , Go to invite only session

-Go to Warstock & Before buying , Disconnect Mobile data on your phone ( Now buy 3 Deluxo , MK2 or any Expensive Vehicle )

-Quit to Story mode ( When you see The logo of Grand theft Auto , Quickly disconnect and Reconnect Wifi Hot spot then Reconnect Mobile Data ) , It won’t kick you to Main Menu

-When you spawn in Story Mode , Go to Director Mode & Choose a bird then Enter Director Mode ( Teleport to Lago Zancudo shown in the video ) then open up your interaction menu and hover over Quit to Story mode ) , Once You kill the bird and see the wasted screen ( Press interaction menu , Up D-Pad Once then X to Enter Director Mode

-Go to Actors , Beach Bums & choose any Actor then once you spawn in with actor , Go to Story mode via your Interaction menu ( Now Go to Invite only session )

Done ✅ …Same Money with all Vehicles Purchased with Frozen Money ( Swap Vehicles To save then Change your Outfit )

Tutorial Video :

Last edited:
S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't a frozen money glitch. This is a buy everything for free glitch. Big difference.

Klingelstaender

Klingelstaender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct its not FM but its also not BEFF. Its a refund glitch.
Refund (fraud) is currently a big thing on the Internet, so why not in gta online as well :>

My bank account and I say thank you very much, works excellent (and is sure going to be patched because of it so hurry up guys)

B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We need a cringe emoji to properly react to stuff like this.
Why because you’re a noob and don’t know the difference between actual frozen money and a refund glitch ? Typical noob
Post automatically merged:

Why because you’re a noob and don’t know the difference between actual frozen money and a refund glitch ? Typical the person who made this post is as bad as mrbossftw with all the gta6 clickbait

Last edited:
W

WalrusWasMe

Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I disconnect Mobile Data on my iPhone I lose internet connect & get booted to alert screen. Anyone else having this problem? If yes, any work arounds?

BarcodeRemover

BarcodeRemover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it works as of today on ps5 + android phone
I managed to buy a maximum of 7 pieces of mk2 oppressors before the save error popped up and the whole glitch didn't work
5 pieces can be easily bought each time, which gives us $ 18 million after the sale

G

GlitchTester

Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I disconnect Mobile Data on my iPhone I lose internet connect & get booted to alert screen. Anyone else having this problem? If yes, any work arounds?
Not working with iphone. Buy an android for a few dollars or euros

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a way to do this with just a console and laptop, no need for android or hotspot at all or even additional software

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My fault I mean what do you use / do on the computer ?
There's a few steps I just made a video, I'm debating making a separate thread tho instead of just replying since it's similar but also diff from the steps from here

J

jahseh2229

Reaction score
Sin$
There's a few steps I just made a video, I'm debating making a separate thread tho instead of just replying since it's similar but also diff from the steps from here
Do either one, can you send the link thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register