What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Solo Frozen Money New Workaround 2 Methods

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 42,365
Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having issues of the cars saving. I lost a garage of 7 deluxos on my second character when i know the game was saving. I even changee the clothes and deposited money. Yet the cars disappeared. Sometimes this is happening. On my first character i am just buying cars not selling. The only way i am getting them to save is by buying something on the car. If i dont do this and go to storymode it will delete the car. I also noticed when i do buy a car and put it in any garage the car will somehow be in the first garage slot when i reload up the game
i buy a $300 interior color on my deluxos and never lost one doing that
Post automatically merged:

this is patched you dont even get the free duke at all doing this , i didnt lose my money but no duke or DELUXO might be a bad save they gave or its just patched i hit it easy but no cars when i come back at all every time on ps4

do not use that save they have under the video lol

Last edited:
forgyxyt

forgyxyt

Reaction score
Sin$
HOW TO DO IT RIGHT:
1. MUST CREATE INVITE SESSION ONLY
2. GO TO YOUR GARAGE WHERE YOU GOING TO BUY DELUXO
3. OPEN PHONE > INTERNET > WARSTOCK > FIND CAR " DUKE O'DEATH " AND MUST BUY IN SAME GARAGE WHERE YOU GOING TO PLACE DELUXO ( AFTER YOU BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR FREE, YOU GOT 25 SECOND TO BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN DELUXO IN TIME, I BOUGHT 3 BUT YOU ALSO CAN BUY 5, GOTTA BE FAST
4. WITHOUT QUITING YOUR PHONE MUST SUSPEND THE APPLICATION BY ENTERING IN Spotify, YouTube or Netflix
5. RETURN IN GTA ( GOT ALERT THAT YOU WERE SIGNED OUT OF PSN, THAT'S NORMAL )
6. WAIT TILL YOU LOAD IN STORY MODE
7. ENTER IN DIRECTOR MODE
8, CHOOSE ACTORS > ANIMALS > ANY BIRD THAT FLY
9. FLY UP AND LOOK FOR THE HUGE CARS OR TRUCKS
10. SLOWLY FLY INTO A CAR AND RIGHT BEFORE CAR HIT YOU, SWITCH TO GTA CHARACTER THAT YOU LOADED IN STORY MODE
11. ON THE ALERT COUNT TO 5 AND PRESS YES
12. IF YOU DID EVERYTHING PERFECT YOU WILL HAVE THE WASTED SCENE AND THEN A BLACK SCREEN
13. HOLD TOUCHPAD ON THE BLACK SCREEN, CLICK ARROW UP AND PRESS CONFIRM ( YOU GOT ALERT THAT SAY WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER IN DIRECTOR MODE, PRESS YES )
14. WHEN YOU IN A TRAILER, EXIT TO STORY MODE
15. YOU MUST SPAWN AS AS BIRD IN STORY MODE
16. GO TO OPTIONS > ONLINE AND CREATE INVITE ONLY SESSION
17. WHEN YOU BACK TO YOUR GARAGE GO TO BLUE CIRCLE AND CHANGE POSITON OF DELUXO THAT YOU BOUGHT, SO YOU WILL NOT LOSE THEM
18. YOU CAN SELL CARS NOW
IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE IS VIDEO TUTORIAL HOW TO DO IT AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS!

Old Gold Brother

Old Gold Brother

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy Solo Frozen Money New Workaround

Requirements :

-Money to buy the car
-Second Character

Steps :

-Create a second character

-Buy One Deluxo , Oppressor MK2 or any expensive Vehicle but Don’t buy more than One

-As soon as you hit the buy button, disconnect your internet, I prefer to use LAN cable, do it as fast as you can, do it before the orange circle comes

-You will be sent to story mode, from there, just go to online and you will have both your money and you car

Done….
Tutorial Video :

————————————————————————————
Second Method :

25 Seconds Frozen Money Method
Video:

Modded save:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/43d0...itch-argent-freeze-fng-1_-ASTRONAUT.rar/file)

( You can use a stop watch )

READ CAREFULLY

( Test before doing on your own RISK )

Steps :

-Prepare to disconnect as always.
-Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).
-As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.
-After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.
-When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

( You must use SAVE WIZARD or KILLING THE BIRD METHOD to save what you have bought, don’t come back saying it is not working, swearing or complaining )

Killing the BIRD Method Video :

[

-After being kicked to story, Enter director mode and go to actors then animals and select any bird

-Fly the bird then open the main menu and hover over quit director mode

-Fly the bird into any moving vehicle before you crash select quit director mode

-After the wasted screen hold down select and press up on the d-pad once and then select A/X

-Accept the alert it will then take you into director mode

-While in director mode, quit to story, then online invite only session.

Start with 3 deluxos then you can do 10 at one time (after practicing).

It's now new workarounds lol..? This came out a long time ago...

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW TO DO IT RIGHT:
1. MUST CREATE INVITE SESSION ONLY
2. GO TO YOUR GARAGE WHERE YOU GOING TO BUY DELUXO
3. OPEN PHONE > INTERNET > WARSTOCK > FIND CAR " DUKE O'DEATH " AND MUST BUY IN SAME GARAGE WHERE YOU GOING TO PLACE DELUXO ( AFTER YOU BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR FREE, YOU GOT 25 SECOND TO BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN DELUXO IN TIME, I BOUGHT 3 BUT YOU ALSO CAN BUY 5, GOTTA BE FAST
4. WITHOUT QUITING YOUR PHONE MUST SUSPEND THE APPLICATION BY ENTERING IN Spotify, YouTube or Netflix
5. RETURN IN GTA ( GOT ALERT THAT YOU WERE SIGNED OUT OF PSN, THAT'S NORMAL )
6. WAIT TILL YOU LOAD IN STORY MODE
7. ENTER IN DIRECTOR MODE
8, CHOOSE ACTORS > ANIMALS > ANY BIRD THAT FLY
9. FLY UP AND LOOK FOR THE HUGE CARS OR TRUCKS
10. SLOWLY FLY INTO A CAR AND RIGHT BEFORE CAR HIT YOU, SWITCH TO GTA CHARACTER THAT YOU LOADED IN STORY MODE
11. ON THE ALERT COUNT TO 5 AND PRESS YES
12. IF YOU DID EVERYTHING PERFECT YOU WILL HAVE THE WASTED SCENE AND THEN A BLACK SCREEN
13. HOLD TOUCHPAD ON THE BLACK SCREEN, CLICK ARROW UP AND PRESS CONFIRM ( YOU GOT ALERT THAT SAY WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER IN DIRECTOR MODE, PRESS YES )
14. WHEN YOU IN A TRAILER, EXIT TO STORY MODE
15. YOU MUST SPAWN AS AS BIRD IN STORY MODE
16. GO TO OPTIONS > ONLINE AND CREATE INVITE ONLY SESSION
17. WHEN YOU BACK TO YOUR GARAGE GO TO BLUE CIRCLE AND CHANGE POSITON OF DELUXO THAT YOU BOUGHT, SO YOU WILL NOT LOSE THEM
18. YOU CAN SELL CARS NOW
IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE IS VIDEO TUTORIAL HOW TO DO IT AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS!

what makes you think this is something new? you realize these steps have are posted on the main page of this thread. They have been there for awhile now. ....

S

SirTribby

Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly the Save Wizard method seems to be patched as of today. Everytime I load into story, I start under the map as normal, I then fall as franklin again as usual, But once i reach land, I'm stuck in place for a moment then it Telaports me to Franklins Aunts house. I then go to invite only, do the method again as per usual, Come back to story but no Impotent Rage outfit, I'm still franklin. and when I go back to online I still have my money but not the deluxos. Unfortunately I think this is a GG. I tested with a brand new save as well to Triple check.

Jiro

Jiro

Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly the Save Wizard method seems to be patched as of today. Everytime I load into story, I start under the map as normal, I then fall as franklin again as usual, But once i reach land, I'm stuck in place for a moment then it Telaports me to Franklins Aunts house. I then go to invite only, do the method again as per usual, Come back to story but no Impotent Rage outfit, I'm still franklin. and when I go back to online I still have my money but not the deluxos. Unfortunately I think this is a GG. I tested with a brand new save as well to Triple check.
I’ve also tried multiple times and I get the same result so yeah it’s definitely patched :frown:

E

excoup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did this twice back to back on same account. I don’t use save wizard just the 1st auto save they give you after Franklin drives home the 1st time.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy Solo Frozen Money New Workaround

Requirements :

-Money to buy the car
-Second Character

Steps :

-Create a second character

-Buy One Deluxo , Oppressor MK2 or any expensive Vehicle but Don’t buy more than One

-As soon as you hit the buy button, disconnect your internet, I prefer to use LAN cable, do it as fast as you can, do it before the orange circle comes

-You will be sent to story mode, from there, just go to online and you will have both your money and you car

Done….
Tutorial Video :

————————————————————————————
Second Method :

Video:

Modded save:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/43d0...itch-argent-freeze-fng-1_-ASTRONAUT.rar/file)

( You can use a stop watch )

READ CAREFULLY

( Test before doing on your own RISK )

Steps :

-Prepare to disconnect as always.
-Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).
-As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.
-After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.
-When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

( You must use SAVE WIZARD or KILLING THE BIRD METHOD to save what you have bought, don’t come back saying it is not working, swearing or complaining )

Killing the BIRD Method Video :

[

-After being kicked to story, Enter director mode and go to actors then animals and select any bird

-Fly the bird then open the main menu and hover over quit director mode

-Fly the bird into any moving vehicle before you crash select quit director mode

-After the wasted screen hold down select and press up on the d-pad once and then select A/X

-Accept the alert it will then take you into director mode

-While in director mode, quit to story, then online invite only session.

Start with 3 deluxos then you can do 10 at one time (after practicing).

I'm kicked to story the instant I pull the Internet cable from back of xbox , no time to buy anything ,
What am I not getting, ?

Got it to work on xb1

Which method did you use ?

I'm trying method one (shown in the first video) with a cheap bike and it's not working.
Keeping money, but no bike.

How long should I wait on sold screen ?
Currently I'm not waiting more than two seconds before I disconnect the cable.

Just tried waiting in sold screen fir 5 seconds and just lost the money,

Last edited:
F

ferragamo7

Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't you been able to get it yet? I bought sw and I find that it no longer works

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but we recommend the 2nd character so you can sell up to 29 cars back to back then delete it and after 30 hours from your last car you sell, you can repeat the process
Its the same account ? Can you explain how this makes a difference? Is rockstar somehow unable to detect you if you use second character? If so how is this ? As far as you can explain. Please,

Must you set up a wecomd character each time , for method 1.
Just unplugging the cable.

I cannot get this glitch (method one ) to work.

I tried many different timings I either buy car or nothing happens .

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got this to work,
Quick question if anyone knows ,
Should I be worried about daily sell limit when selling with other character?

G

GimmedaLoot

Reaction score
Sin$
This is definitely patched on XB1. Gta crashes everytime when doing this now. I’ve asked around and people are getting the same results.

R

Rums

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched guys I'm on ps4 ?

How would lets say a brand new account with 7000 dollars start this glitch to start making millions I have an idea but I would like to compare my own to who ever responds

Last edited:
R

Rums

Reaction score
Sin$

I am the founder if it makes any difference…

Video:

You can use a stop watch

READ CAREFULLY

Test before doing on your own RISK,

I have done it more than 50 times.

1) Prepare to disconnect as always.

2) Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).

3) As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.

4) After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.

5) When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

I started with 3 deluxos and now I can do 9 at one time (after practicing).

Did this but now my cars sells for significantly less why is that ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register