What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Solo Frozen Money New Workaround 2 Methods

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 42,740
L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
so you can only get money on the second character?

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having issues of the cars saving. I lost a garage of 7 deluxos on my second character when i know the game was saving. I even changee the clothes and deposited money. Yet the cars disappeared. Sometimes this is happening. On my first character i am just buying cars not selling. The only way i am getting them to save is by buying something on the car. If i dont do this and go to storymode it will delete the car. I also noticed when i do buy a car and put it in any garage the car will somehow be in the first garage slot when i reload up the game

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having issues of the cars saving. I lost a garage of 7 deluxos on my second character when i know the game was saving. I even changee the clothes and deposited money. Yet the cars disappeared. Sometimes this is happening. On my first character i am just buying cars not selling. The only way i am getting them to save is by buying something on the car. If i dont do this and go to storymode it will delete the car. I also noticed when i do buy a car and put it in any garage the car will somehow be in the first garage slot when i reload up the game
You should be doing the kill bird last step in director mode after getting kicked back to story mode , that’s how the cars save and stick

AccurateFr

AccurateFr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having issues of the cars saving. I lost a garage of 7 deluxos on my second character when i know the game was saving. I even changee the clothes and deposited money. Yet the cars disappeared. Sometimes this is happening. On my first character i am just buying cars not selling. The only way i am getting them to save is by buying something on the car. If i dont do this and go to storymode it will delete the car. I also noticed when i do buy a car and put it in any garage the car will somehow be in the first garage slot when i reload
You should be doing the kill bird last step in director mode after getting kicked back to story mode , that’s how the cars save and stick
After you do the glitch you have to go to the blue circle in your garage and change around all the vehicles you bought with the glitch. That’s how you save cars you buy using frozen money otherwise they won’t save EVEN if you force a orange saving circle. Anyone that has save wizard and been doing frozen money for years already know this

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After you do the glitch you have to go to the blue circle in your garage and change around all the vehicles you bought with the glitch. That’s how you save cars you buy using frozen money otherwise they won’t save EVEN if you force a orange saving circle. Anyone that has save wizard and been doing frozen money for years already know this
Thanks i will try this...some have been saving even though i force the save some dont...thanks for the tip...ive been having to buy things on the cars i want to keep in order to get them to save because the bird glitch alone wasnt saving them like someone said they would

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I ain't going to lie that kill the bird joint is kind of tough lol. I was just goofing off for s***s and giggles, only used my first character I was able to get some cheap motorcycle to appear a couple times, without doing kill the bird. Other than that this seems like a super duper easy glitch. Someone explain the timing to me? Like how soon do I need to disconnect my internet? For example I just went to war stock and bought some $200,000 cheap bicycle in the second I hit x and confirm the garage? I disconnect the internet as fast as I can. That's kind of where I've left off, I go to story mode I go right back online sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Trying to fly that bird into a car and go to Michael at the same exact time was kind of tough ain't gonna lie lol. Happy gaming y'all!!

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I ain't going to lie that kill the bird joint is kind of tough lol. I was just goofing off for s***s and giggles, only used my first character I was able to get some cheap motorcycle to appear a couple times, without doing kill the bird. Other than that this seems like a super duper easy glitch. Someone explain the timing to me? Like how soon do I need to disconnect my internet? For example I just went to war stock and bought some $200,000 cheap bicycle in the second I hit x and confirm the garage? I disconnect the internet as fast as I can. That's kind of where I've left off, I go to story mode I go right back online sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Trying to fly that bird into a car and go to Michael at the same exact time was kind of tough ain't gonna lie lol. Happy gaming y'all!!
The easiest way for me is to find a bus, box truck or Semi. Once you floating in the air open the interaction menu up and hover over quit dm. As soon as you about to fly into the vehicle press A/X. I have gotten this to work more with larger vehicles. Ill say i can hit the bird glitch 80% of the time...until i try again eventually ill get it on finish the part online

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The easiest way for me is to find a bus, box truck or Semi. Once you floating in the air open the interaction menu up and hover over quit dm. As soon as you about to fly into the vehicle press A/X. I have gotten this to work more with larger vehicles. Ill say i can hit the bird glitch 80% of the time...until i try again eventually ill get it on finish the part online
To make it even easier , change settings to sunset for time of day , or whichever setting it will be dark for vehicles to have head lights on , but not pitch black. Now your timing to fly the bird and spam X to quit DM is even easier … soon as your bird enters the shroud of headlight light - boom.

You’ll see how easy it will be lol

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To make it even easier , change settings to sunset for time of day , or whichever setting it will be dark for vehicles to have head lights on , but not pitch black. Now your timing to fly the bird and spam X to quit DM is even easier … soon as your bird enters the shroud of headlight light - boom.

You’ll see how easy it will be lol
Well i just found a way of hitting it 100% and i figured out my problem. When i was flying into vehicles i wasnt giving the bird enough time to fly into it on the black screen. Its very crucial to wait 5 or more seconds so it can continue to travel into the vehicle. Im now 26 for 26. No need to adjust any settings. Im hitting it easy night or day. Only thing is waiting for the wasted screen which can take up to 3 r 4 minutes for me. If it wasnt for that i could do the glitch in 3 r 4 minutes

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i just found a way of hitting it 100% and i figured out my problem. When i was flying into vehicles i wasnt giving the bird enough time to fly into it on the black screen. Its very crucial to wait 5 or more seconds so it can continue to travel into the vehicle. Im now 26 for 26. No need to adjust any settings. Im hitting it easy night or day. Only thing is waiting for the wasted screen which can take up to 3 r 4 minutes for me. If it wasnt for that i could do the glitch in 3 r 4 minutes
I only struggle trying to hit like a car, if I go for a city bus or a dump truck I hit it every time. I just don't like the location in the city where they spawn me every time for the bird, it's a crappy location I have to travel to like a four lane highway it takes a good minute, minus that is definitely pretty easy.
Post automatically merged:

Also for some reason I've done it two times in a row and my car disappeared the first one that I got as soon as I did the second one, I spawned back in the arena and the first car wasn't there neither was the second from the second try. ?

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I only struggle trying to hit like a car, if I go for a city bus or a dump truck I hit it every time. I just don't like the location in the city where they spawn me every time for the bird, it's a crappy location I have to travel to like a four lane highway it takes a good minute, minus that is definitely pretty easy.
Post automatically merged:

Also for some reason I've done it two times in a row and my car disappeared the first one that I got as soon as I did the second one, I spawned back in the arena and the first car wasn't there neither was the second from the second try. ?
Sorry to be the guy to make you feel silly lmao, but I want to help you out….. when you’re in DM as anything , including the bird… you don’t have to do it where they put you . You can teleport to a set waypoint anywhere ? . So the best bet is teleport to the big bridge that comes out the tunnel by the military base . It’s non stop with trucks and buses and large vehicles. Make life easy ?

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to be the guy to make you feel silly lmao, but I want to help you out….. when you’re in DM as anything , including the bird… you don’t have to do it where they put you . You can teleport to a set waypoint anywhere ? . So the best bet is teleport to the big bridge that comes out the tunnel by the military base . It’s non stop with trucks and buses and large vehicles. Make life easy ?
Yoo word up good looks my man. It's been about a year since I've touched the game I'm right around a level 586 or something like that, somewhat familiar with most of the glitches that are on here, but cool man no doubt much much appreciated. ??

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this is still active? I was able to do it yesterday but today i keep getting kicked back to story

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this is still active? I was able to do it yesterday but today i keep getting kicked back to story
Kill bird method still works … and with that method you’re supposed to end up going back to story as the final step . So not sure about the 2nd character method

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do i need to create a new character?
Depends on what you want to do with this one. On my daughters account she doesnt have a second character so i just make a character sell up to 29 cars and delete it and do it again in a day or so. On my account i use my second character as a bank account so to speak. I make nothing but dupes and just do the regular sell limit of 2 r 3 cars in 36 hrs. Its mainly for stacking dupes for the future. I dont delete this character. I have about 260 oppressors so far worth 3.8 mil a piece.

Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
25 Seconds Frozen Money Method

I am the founder if it makes any difference…

Video:

You can use a stop watch

READ CAREFULLY

Test before doing on your own RISK,

I have done it more than 50 times.

1) Prepare to disconnect as always.

2) Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).

3) As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.

4) After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.

5) When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

I started with 3 deluxos and now I can do 9 at one time (after practicing).

So I only have the duke in the garage

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register