What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Solo Frozen Money New Workaround 2 Methods

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 42,359
T

Tmantheman220

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Killing the BIRD Method (I searched youtube and got this below)

After being kicked to story, Enter director mode and go to actors then animals and select any bird

Fly the bird then open the main menu and hover over quit director mode

Fly the bird into any moving vehicle before you crash select quit director mode

After the wasted screen hold down select and press up on the d-pad once and then select A/X

Accept the alert it will then take you into director mode

While in director mode, quit to story, then online invite only session.

I can confirm, this works! No idea you needed those to make them save haha, great find bro ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
25 Seconds Frozen Money Method

I am the founder if it makes any difference…

Video:

You can use a stop watch

READ CAREFULLY

Test before doing on your own RISK,

I have done it more than 50 times.

1) Prepare to disconnect as always.

2) Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).

3) As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.

4) After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.

5) When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

I started with 3 deluxos and now I can do 9 at one time (after practicing).

This is pretty slick. So you’re doing this after you buy the free car, quickly buy as manly MK2s or delxuos as you can within that 25 seconds …. Then to finish it off just do the kill bird method in director mode after you have been kicked to story? What are you doing with the free car you have to buy everytime? Just overwriting it after the fact? Or removing insurance and blowing it up lol

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty slick. So you’re doing this after you buy the free car, quickly buy as manly MK2s or delxuos as you can within that 25 seconds …. Then to finish it off just do the kill bird method in director mode after you have been kicked to story? What are you doing with the free car you have to buy everytime? Just overwriting it after the fact? Or removing insurance and blowing it up lol
You can sell or keep them, but be carful of daily sell limit, do you search

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can sell or keep them, but be carful of daily sell limit, do you search
Well of course…. But it would be worth selling lol. I just don’t want to take up extra spaces with free cars so I guess best bet can be just blowing them up without Insruance or using a street car to replaced them in a garage / MOC so it just deletes

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well of course…. But it would be worth selling lol. I just don’t want to take up extra spaces with free cars so I guess best bet can be just blowing them up without Insruance or using a street car to replaced them in a garage / MOC so it just deletes
You know you can do this if you didn't hit the daily sell limit ever or once, no one can tell exactly :

-Create Character 2. (Or delete and create a new character 2)
-Load into character 2
-Purchase the Arena with 2 garages and personal quarters ($1.5 Million)
-Enter Arena and complete the cutscene (both parts)
-Switch to invite only session.
-Purchase free Deluxos Using Frozen Money (fill Arena)
-Sell all Deluxos (No more than 29).
-Deposit all your cash into the bank.
-Delete Character 2.
After 30 hours, repeat the process.
Selling 29 Deluxos will bank you 94 million every 30 hours.

you can make 93 millions if you buy & sell deluxos or 110 million if you buy and sell MK2
EVERY 30 HOURS........

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you rinse and repeat... do you just keep cutting the connection and buying and then do bird glitch it gave me 2 when i did this or do i just delete the character after every sale

Last edited:
Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you rinse and repeat... do you just keep cutting the connection and buying and then do bird glitch it gave me 2 when i did this or do i just delete the character after every sale
What do you mean by (it gave me 2...)

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by (it gave me 2...)
So at first i didnt know what i was doing...i was still trying the old way vs dm glitch...so i bought a deluxo and killed the connection...restarted the game then went back in...or i might have went to dm and tried it didnt work so i went back online and was able to buy again...all i had was 6 mill for this on my daughters account...i killed the connection again and followed the steps correctly hitting the dm glitch then went back online and there were 2 cars. This my first time hitting the glitch i only did the bird glitch once and the bird popped up in regular story mode. I also seen both had clean plates.
Post automatically merged:

Is this possible on PC given it is considered last gen? Thanks
If on PC why not just use recovery services like I did. Message me for the site I used. Took 20 min and i got 250 rank and 5.6 bill along with all unlockables

Last edited:
Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done on next gen if you owned both story and online?

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i know how to make 2 cars at a time pretty sure you can make more. Once you kill connection after 1st purchase and go into story mode plug connection back in and just go online invite only session. Make purchase another purchase kill connection again go back to story. Then i went and did the dm bird glitch. Spawned online and had 2 in the garage. Im think you can rinse and repeat without deleting the second charac over and over after 1 sell...why not buy 5 or 10 sell those then delete character

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
25 Seconds Frozen Money Method

I am the founder if it makes any difference…

Video:

You can use a stop watch

READ CAREFULLY

Test before doing on your own RISK,

I have done it more than 50 times.

1) Prepare to disconnect as always.

2) Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).

3) As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.

4) After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.

5) When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

I started with 3 deluxos and now I can do 9 at one time (after practicing).

So just to be clear with your method- you’re NOT doing the second character thing.. you’re just doing this as is, then killing the bird before going back online as normal?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So just to be clear with your method- you’re NOT doing the second character thing.. you’re just doing this as is, then killing the bird before going back online as normal?
As you like, if you are going for money do it on second character then delete it, if you want to get any car do it on your main character, killing the bird method is after buying and get kicked to story

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
As you like, if you are going for money do it on second character then delete it, if you want to get any car do it on your main character, killing the bird method is after buying and get kicked to story
Oh no, I know very well about killing the bird at the end , that’s the method I’ve always used. I’m asking , before wasting time…. Is your version that you posted that got merged into this version- is it NECESSARY to do the 2nd character thing first? I have no interest in doing that…… So for your method , is just like the old way , where you don’t touch any 2nd character , and simply buy that first free car , then within 25 seconds hurry up and buy the cars you want to sell for $, then disconnect and of course do kill bird?

Basically I’m just wondering if the second character part is now a requirement lol

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If im able to hit it without deleting character and all plates are different was the need for deletion?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no, I know very well about killing the bird at the end , that’s the method I’ve always used. I’m asking , before wasting time…. Is your version that you posted that got merged into this version- is it NECESSARY to do the 2nd character thing first? I have no interest in doing that…… So for your method , is just like the old way , where you don’t touch any 2nd character , and simply buy that first free car , then within 25 seconds hurry up and buy the cars you want to sell for $, then disconnect and of course do kill bird?

Basically I’m just wondering if the second character part is now a requirement lol
Yes, but we recommend the 2nd character so you can sell up to 29 cars back to back then delete it and after 30 hours from your last car you sell, you can repeat the process

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but we recommend the 2nd character so you can sell up to 29 cars back to back then delete it and after 30 hours from your last car you sell, you can repeat the process
Gotcha ok, thanks for the info . Yeah I don’t need money that fast , and don’t want to delete my 2nd character slot. So I won’t do that part and just do the new way as you described with the yellow circle after the first free vehicle buy ?? thanks again

If im able to hit it without deleting character and all plates are different was the need for deletion?
See the comment below he just clarified that part lol. I was wondering the same thing , you don’t need to do 2nd character thing at all if you don’t care about selling all cars at once

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha ok, thanks for the info . Yeah I don’t need money that fast , and don’t want to delete my 2nd character slot. So I won’t do that part and just do the new way as you described with the yellow circle after the first free vehicle buy ?? thanks again

See the comment below he just clarified that part lol. I was wondering the same thing , you don’t need to do 2nd character thing at all if you don’t care about selling all cars at once
Just asking cause im able to dupe more than one car at a time before i do the bird glitch meaning i can buy 4 and theyll all save...yes i am using this account/character to sell cars cause its my daughters account. But i want to be sure im doing it right. So do i delete the character after i make and sell about 20 cars and be done for 30 hrs or do i delete after each sell because honestly i can keep doing the glitch without having to delete the character. But im just making sure i know when to delete

Top Bottom
Login
Register