What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Solo Frozen Money New Workaround 2 Methods

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 42,365
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy Solo Frozen Money New Workaround

Requirements :

-Money to buy the car
-Second Character

Steps :

-Create a second character

-Buy One Deluxo , Oppressor MK2 or any expensive Vehicle but Don’t buy more than One

-As soon as you hit the buy button, disconnect your internet, I prefer to use LAN cable, do it as fast as you can, do it before the orange circle comes

-You will be sent to story mode, from there, just go to online and you will have both your money and you car

Done….
Tutorial Video :

————————————————————————————
Second Method :

25 Seconds Frozen Money Method
Video:

Modded save:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/43d0...itch-argent-freeze-fng-1_-ASTRONAUT.rar/file)

( You can use a stop watch )

READ CAREFULLY

( Test before doing on your own RISK )

Steps :

-Prepare to disconnect as always.
-Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).
-As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.
-After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.
-When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

( You must use SAVE WIZARD or KILLING THE BIRD METHOD to save what you have bought, don’t come back saying it is not working, swearing or complaining )

Killing the BIRD Method Video :

[

-After being kicked to story, Enter director mode and go to actors then animals and select any bird

-Fly the bird then open the main menu and hover over quit director mode

-Fly the bird into any moving vehicle before you crash select quit director mode

-After the wasted screen hold down select and press up on the d-pad once and then select A/X

-Accept the alert it will then take you into director mode

-While in director mode, quit to story, then online invite only session.

Start with 3 deluxos then you can do 10 at one time (after practicing).

Last edited:
Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
25 Seconds Frozen Money Method

I am the founder if it makes any difference…

Video:

You can use a stop watch

READ CAREFULLY

Test before doing on your own RISK,

I have done it more than 50 times.

1) Prepare to disconnect as always.

2) Buy a cheaper vehicle from the category of cars you want to buy the expensive ones from to make your life easier and faster, so If I am buying deluxos , I will go warstock and choose the cheaper one like the Duke of the death, ITS FREE, (((((SURELLY don’t use PEGASUS vehicles)))).

3) As soon as you buy the first free vehicle and the Orange circle shows (circle of death) now the timer has started, you have only 25 seconds before it will show again.

4) After buying within the time disconnect and you will be kicked to story.

5) When coming back, you will have all your money and the deluxos to sell.

I started with 3 deluxos and now I can do 9 at one time (after practicing).

Last edited:
S

SixPathsSnow

Reaction score
Sin$
This is working after patc

Of course, it is done for the new patch
I tried but i might not fully understand the steps. In the last glitch i did similar to this one, i sould disconnect for 10sec on the "Sold" screen but after patch it doesnt freeze the money anymore. I dont understand the yellow light of death i guess

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried but i might not fully understand the steps. In the last glitch i did similar to this one, i sould disconnect for 10sec on the "Sold" screen but after patch it doesnt freeze the money anymore. I dont understand the yellow light of death i guess
When you buy the first car, the free one or cheap, the orange circle will appear, then you have about 25 seconds to buy before it shows again
Try it with free car, buy the first to see the orange circle, then buy another free one and use your stop watch to calculate the time between...

S

SixPathsSnow

Reaction score
Sin$
When you buy the first car, the free one or cheap, the orange circle will appear, then you have about 25 seconds to buy before it shows again
Try it with free car, buy the first to see the orange circle, then buy another free one and use your stop watch to calculate the time between...
I tried with a cheap car a few times and it charged me for the car every time. Im following your steps so im trying to figure out if im missing something.
Post automatically merged:

I tried with a cheap car a few times and it charged me for the car every time. Im following your steps so im trying to figure out if im missing something.
Youre saying i have to disconnect when the light appears again?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

Youre saying i have to disconnect when the light appears again?
Before the orange circle appears man, or you will lose your money

M

MRGalaxy200

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I do this multiple times on my 2nd char or do I need to recreate the character every time? So like storing about 20 deluxos on my 2nd char for the daily sell limit

Klingelstaender

Klingelstaender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I assume it's old gen only because of back to story mode?
Nice way of approaching

M

MRGalaxy200

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work on the main character or do you have to use the 2nd char like in Cayo`s thread?

Swifterrz

Swifterrz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why a second character? And why delete?

Last edited:
K

KbhpYT

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get the free car and like 5 deluxos before second circle and did all the steps I come back online I didn’t lose any money but I only have Duke o death and no deluxos but I didn’t lose money is there something I’m doing wrong ?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get the free car and like 5 deluxos before second circle and did all the steps I come back online I didn’t lose any money but I only have Duke o death and no deluxos but I didn’t lose money is there something I’m doing wrong ?
You must do the kill the bird method to save the deluxos when you are kicked to story

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you possibly have a video method on how to save them with the kill the bird method im not really familiar with it
Killing the BIRD Method (I searched youtube and got this below)

After being kicked to story, Enter director mode and go to actors then animals and select any bird

Fly the bird then open the main menu and hover over quit director mode

Fly the bird into any moving vehicle before you crash select quit director mode

After the wasted screen hold down select and press up on the d-pad once and then select A/X

Accept the alert it will then take you into director mode

While in director mode, quit to story, then online invite only session.

Top Bottom
Login
Register