What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working *SOLO* Frozen Money / Buy Everything For Free Glitch (iOS, Android or NetCut)

J

joeboo1312

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing the glitch workaround! Using the internet service provider's app to disconnect from the console sounds like a clever way to avoid getting kicked out of the game and create the lag needed for the glitch. Appreciate the tip, especially for PS5 users like myself.
Edited

Jarnekeuh

Jarnekeuh

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? Tried several times and the money is unchanged but no cars in garage. I’m on ps5 newest version gta

R

Rums

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure y but I do everything right but the car sells for significantly less then when info it again it sells for even less wats up with that

BarcodeRemover

BarcodeRemover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure y but I do everything right but the car sells for significantly less then when info it again it sells for even less wats up with that
it's a new daily price sell per vehicle, on top of daily sell limit, duped cars cheat countermeasure, rockstar made it recently

BarcodeRemover

BarcodeRemover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way around it ?
I don't think so, at least it's not publicly known how to make workaround, I only sell 1 vehicle for $3,8 million per 30 hours because I did hit DSL a long time ago

MudaTrucka

MudaTrucka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you buy special vehicles too? The ones that don't go in a garage

G

gssxrr

Reaction score
Sin$
It works but does anyone know how to make more money than i currently do using this? My stupid self got dupe detected lol. Wanted to know if i can do this with stuff like apartment swapping or anything?

Rounder

Rounder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works but does anyone know how to make more money than i currently do using this? My stupid self got dupe detected lol. Wanted to know if i can do this with stuff like apartment swapping or anything?
You know they changed the sell limits about a month ago or so right? You can only sell 1 vehicle a day at full price. They half it after that. Because with this glitch your selling clean vehicles.

Y

Young456Dexter

Reaction score
Sin$
i made an updated video on how to hit it for those who needs visuals

aiola

aiola

Reaction score
Sin$
having an issue doing this on ps5, at the start instead of going to story mode, it goes to the main menu after giving me an error along the lines of gta online files unable to be downloaded, any idea as to what causes this?

Rounder

Rounder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
having an issue doing this on ps5, at the start instead of going to story mode, it goes to the main menu after giving me an error along the lines of gta online files unable to be downloaded, any idea as to what causes this?
You may need to clear the game cache. If you don't have PS Plus unfortunately you won't be able to keep your save game data. You need to delete you save data to clear the cache. If you have PS Plus, you can just pull the saves back from the PS cloud.

aiola

aiola

Reaction score
Sin$
You may need to clear the game cache. If you don't have PS Plus unfortunately you won't be able to keep your save game data. You need to delete you save data to clear the cache. If you have PS Plus, you can just pull the saves back from the PS cloud.
tried that, still the same issue though. the exact issue is "Files required to play GTA Online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service. Please return to the Main Menu and try again later."

Y

Yoh la tante

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello the community,
I’m on Xbox série x and got some trouble to do the lag. I tried hotspot with iPhone 15 and I tried with my app from my internet provider.

I succeed only once using the app. I disconnect the Xbox on the app, bought a car and then when logo appeared I took of the Ethernet cable and put it back. ( like the steps )

Since this, I’m not able to succeed the lag well. Two cases appear:
-I come back after the glitch and I have money but no car
-I come back and have a the car and paid for it

Does anyone please can help me hitting the lag kind of perfectly ?

May be there is a third way better ? ( without computer )

Thanks you to everyone on this forum that make our games better

K

Katasket

Reaction score
Sin$
i made an updated video on how to hit it for those who needs visuals

Thanks for sharing. But for some reason, I can't seem to do it on my PS5. It just doesn't work out every time. In theory, the process shouldn't be any different for PS4, right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register