What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working *SOLO* Frozen Money / Buy Everything For Free Glitch (iOS, Android or NetCut)

J

Jooda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your saying I need to leave out my ethernet cable,
And connect my xbox to my phones hotspot?
Yes?
And then what ?
Yes, as per my earlier input.
You need to provide internet to your Xbox through your cell phone Data. "DATA CHARGE MAY APPLY LOL"
Do the lagging as mentioned earlier, and follow the glitch.
It's quite simple and straight forward.

TUTORIAL
1.) Load into Story Mode, then load into an Invite Only session

2.) Head to Warstock, hover over the buy button, then lag your internet using your preferred method.

3.) Buy as many vehicles as you can in your determined 'Buying Time,' then go into the Pause Menu > Online > Quit to Story Mode

4.) As soon as the 'GTA V' logo appears in the bottom left on the black screen, pull your Ethernet Cable. Once the black screen disappears, you can plug in your ethernet cable and disable/un-lag your internet.

5.) Open your interaction menu, head into Director's Mode, select your bird and head to a Highway.

6.) Once in your location, fly low in front of a vehicle, open up your Interaction Menu and hover over Quit to Story Mode. A second or two before you hit the front of the car, you want to spam X/A to Quit to Story Mode. If your screen turns black momentarily, then the 'Wasted Screen' appears; you hit the glitch correctly.
  • If you return to Story Mode, you did it too early. If you return to the Director's Mod trailer, you did it too late. This is the hardest part of the glitch to hit, so do not get frustrated if you are struggling; sometimes, I get it first try, and sometimes, it takes me 10 minutes.

• If you are struggling, kill your bird 2-3 times intentionally before attempting Step 6. For some reason, this makes it easier. I don't know why.

7.) You should be stuck on a Black Screen with the white loading symbol in the bottom right. Open your Interaction Menu, press Up on the D-Pad once, then press X/A. It should say, "Do you want to enter Director's Mode?". Press X/A to confirm.

8.) Once you return to the Director's Mode menu, select any Beach Bums character. Once you load into the world, enter your Interaction Menu and Quit to Story Mode.

9.) If you performed everything correctly, you should be your Director's Mode character in regular story mode. From here, load into an Invite Only session.

10.) Once you load in, head to the garage where you stored your purchased vehicles and switch the slot of all purchased cars. Once you switch positions, force saves using 'Change Outfit.'

11.) Rinse and repeat! Make sure you close your application every time you perform the glitch to prevent any unwanted bugs from occurring.

• NOTE: If you think your game is bugged and something is not working correctly, close your application and restart from Step 1. As long as you performed the lag & ethernet pull step correctly, you shouldn't lose any money.

The hardest part of the glitch is to kill the bird. That's it.

Just make sure to have the bird unlocked before you start the glitch and save your story mode save with the bird then start.

T

THREADZ

Reaction score
Sin$
After purchasing (while lagged) can I just unplug my Ethernet cable? When I quit to story there is no GTA logo/black screen on PS4

Z

zbatJOHNSON

Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work on PS5 with the PS5 version of the game. You receive an error about not being able to locate files after choosing story mode when lagged out.

T

Totalynooby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems patched. When disconnecting
This does not work on PS5 with the PS5 version of the game. You receive an error about not being able to locate files after choosing story mode when lagged out.
Works fine on PS5. No idea about that error.

J

Jonesbag

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting stuck in the black loading screen on ps4. I can't open my interaction menu

Roger_Rabbit

Roger_Rabbit

Reaction score
Sin$
I get the same message on Xbox Series X about game files not available. It appears when you try to switch to story mode. Mind you, I do this by pausing my Xbox's connection to the modem. Everything works up until the switch to story mode due to the pop up about missing files. I even bought the physical disc to see if that would resolve the file message, nope.

If I had an Android, I'd try a mobile connection, sadly do not.

Are there any good guides for Netcut (sadly again / Mac and not a PC, but it is the same interface)? The ones I've found via YouTube are ****

K

kingyoung216

Reaction score
Sin$
well i just get stuck on an forever loading screen trying to join online, is it patched ? it happens every time

done it 6 times and still the same white circle and infinite loading screen
I just did it for the first time so its not patched

Cptnandyy

Cptnandyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on here that knows the give cars to friends glitch? I own over 200 yankton plated cars and im willing to trade anything for the cop cars modded in return. Im familiar with glitches to so i will pick it up quick. Must not be a kid either cant deal with them. Thanks animal

D

Divineassault

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get the bird
Post automatically merged:

Hey everyone!

So I've noticed some of the Frozen Money/BEFF glitches on here work, but they need to be updated, have bad English, are hard to understand or plain old, and do not receive active replies to questions in the comments. In the spirit of the new year, I've decided to post the method, along with a new free technique that works on iOS or Android. I will be answering any questions below.

BEFF_TB.png

Platforms:
Consoles (New & Old Gen)

Firstly, here are the requirements to do this glitch.

- Enough money to buy whatever vehicle(s) you'd like (I recommend Deluxos as they sell for 2.6M/unit)
- A Bird in Director's Cut (Must be able to fly; cannot be chicken or hen)
- A preferred Internet lag method
- An ethernet connection
- *NEXT GEN ONLY STEP* Set your Graphic Quality to 'Fidelity'

This is the part that some people struggle with based on device and method. The goal is to "lag" your internet enough to where you get the "Saving Failed" message, but you do not disconnect from online for another 1-2 minutes. You can do this in numerous ways, and I am sure there are even more undiscovered methods out there, but I listed a new method below.

Here are various ways to lag your internet:
  • *NEW METHOD* iOS/Android:
    • Many modern internet providers have apps that link to your modem and allow you to control your home services from your mobile device. On most of these apps, you can temporarily pause the internet to specific devices on your network. You can use the internet to see if your provider has a service like this. If they do, and you want to know if this method works for you, pause your device, then try to initiate a force-save with Change Outfit. If your device is paused, and you get the 'Saving Failed' notification but do not get disconnected from GTA Online, then you're set! Once you verify that it works, I suggest you pause your device again and see how long it takes for you to get kicked out of online fully. I can pause my device for 1 minute and 30 seconds before getting kicked out, but it can vary depending on the service provider. This is now your 'Buying Time' window.

• Android: You can continue connecting to your Mobile Hotspot, then turn off your data to create the lag.

• NetCut (paid; requires PC/Laptop): Though this method is not preferred because it is paid, it's like $1.50 USD for seven days' worth of the Speed Control tool.

NOTE: Depending on your method, your console may take a few seconds to start "lagging." Some methods are instant (such as NetCut or the OG Android method), and some may take a few seconds. You may lose money if you start buying before your lag is in full effect.

TUTORIAL
1.) Load into Story Mode, then load into an Invite Only session

2.) Head to Warstock, hover over the buy button, then lag your internet using your preferred method.

3.) Buy as many vehicles as you can in your determined 'Buying Time,' then go into the Pause Menu > Online > Quit to Story Mode

4.) As soon as the 'GTA V' logo appears in the bottom left on the black screen, pull your Ethernet Cable. Once the black screen disappears, you can plug in your ethernet cable and disable/un-lag your internet.

5.) Open your interaction menu, head into Director's Mode, select your bird and head to a Highway.

6.) Once in your location, fly low in front of a vehicle, open up your Interaction Menu and hover over Quit to Story Mode. A second or two before you hit the front of the car, you want to spam X/A to Quit to Story Mode. If your screen turns black momentarily, then the 'Wasted Screen' appears; you hit the glitch correctly.
  • If you return to Story Mode, you did it too early. If you return to the Director's Mod trailer, you did it too late. This is the hardest part of the glitch to hit, so do not get frustrated if you are struggling; sometimes, I get it first try, and sometimes, it takes me 10 minutes.

• If you are struggling, kill your bird 2-3 times intentionally before attempting Step 6. For some reason, this makes it easier. I don't know why.

7.) You should be stuck on a Black Screen with the white loading symbol in the bottom right. Open your Interaction Menu, press Up on the D-Pad once, then press X/A. It should say, "Do you want to enter Director's Mode?". Press X/A to confirm.

8.) Once you return to the Director's Mode menu, select any Beach Bums character. Once you load into the world, enter your Interaction Menu and Quit to Story Mode.

9.) If you performed everything correctly, you should be your Director's Mode character in regular story mode. From here, load into an Invite Only session.

10.) Once you load in, head to the garage where you stored your purchased vehicles and switch the slot of all purchased cars. Once you switch positions, force saves using 'Change Outfit.'

11.) Rinse and repeat! Make sure you close your application every time you perform the glitch to prevent any unwanted bugs from occurring.

• NOTE: If you think your game is bugged and something is not working correctly, close your application and restart from Step 1. As long as you performed the lag & ethernet pull step correctly, you shouldn't lose any money.

VIDEO

How do I get the bird I went into campaign and cannot find the plant to get the bird

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i swear 90% of tutorials never work... its like telling a dog to open a jar

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i swear 90% of tutorials never work... its like telling a dog to open a jar
Telling a dog to open a jar analogy would be correct if your saying the problem is not the tutorial, but the person reading,
If your analogy were to still be true, then the jar/tutorial isn't the problem, it's giving it to the dog/you.

A

Apothus

Reaction score
Sin$
There’s several ways to do this glitch but the gist is to cut your internet without unplugging your Ethernet so gta doesn’t kick you out the game.(this creates the lag so u can buy what u want) .Most internet service providers have an app you can use to disconnect your console from internet. I’m on PS5 / GTA V PS5 version/ using an iPhone to do this glitch.

V

vincentevans

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing the glitch workaround! Using the internet service provider's app to disconnect from the console sounds like a clever way to avoid getting kicked out of the game and create the lag needed for the glitch. Appreciate the tip, especially for PS5 users like myself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register