PS4 Working [SOLO & FAST] 750k every 2 minutes 100% Hit Rate Tutorial ORBITAL CANNON MONEY GLITCH

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Renaldo93111, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:13 PM with 78 replies and 5,536 views.

I performed this glitch just like in the tutorial and it works

This poll will close on Dec 11, 2018 at 9:13 PM.
  1. Yes

52.4%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Sometimes/When it wants

14.3%
  1. Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    New 100% Hit rate tutorial
    EASY

New video 100% hit rate very similar always works for me you just need to wait till it saves and when you're at the test connection bit you need to see the black screen before tapping out to test connection and use different outfits each time never select what your character is already wearing (2 outfits required)

This isn't a duplicate thread of dario_d88 it has
    always been much different 1st point: the glitch provided here is solo & dario d88's is semi-solo + we have different steps

Enjoy the glitch sinners

Working as of 6th December 2018 00:11 UK time

Read all steps before attempting as some if the glitch has do be done quickly additional explaining is below

An English video tutorial is provided below

NOTE
    If you don't do step 8 Fast enough you'll be put in story mode and have to launch GTA online from there like the slow method if you don't do 7 properly you will just get a refund of 750k instead of an additional 750k

The original founder of this glitch is HuntersClan

I am the founder of this method with this you won't need to return to story mode and start GTA online

I will explain this in the most straight forward way don't let the number of steps scare you it is very quick and the glitch is far from complicated.

Requirements:
    Facility spawn location & orbital cannon
    750k in the bank
    PS4
    An outfit

1. Enter your facility & set the spawn location to facility
    2. Make sure your character has atleast 750k in the bank
    3. When outside the orbital cannon doors Change your outfit via the interaction menu and wait for the orange circle to appear than disappear (saving)
    4. Tip for step 5 don't not wait for the orbital cannon camera to come on when a player is selected, when the screen is black just suspend the app by double tapping ps button and press the trim button or goto spotify quickly
    5. Goto the orbital cannon and goto 750k option and select a player (don't fire).
    6. Suspend Grand Theft Auto V with spotify or capture gallery (trim video)
    7. you don't have to wait for the ps4 to finish show the video trimmer just press circle after gta is completely suspended and goto network and hover over test your connection. [Perform Step 8 Fast if you want the glitch to work]
    8. double tap ps button to return gta don't wait for an alert just double tap as soon as you're on the game and test your connection
    9. after the test is complete press circle and double tap the ps button to return to gta and press x if needed this will return you to another (no story mode) gta session adding 750k in bank if you were sent into story mode
    Video below

Tip: if you followed step seven & eight correctly and didn't wait for the alert you won't need to join a public gta online session from story mode making it quicker

Tips (Credit highhell99):
    • Do [Hover Test -> Double Tap -> Double Tap -> Test ] very quickly.
    • Keep pressing X after you get back to game after testing.
    • Wait for Download and Upload speeds to finish testing too
    You know you hit the glitch when you go back to GTA and it makes you accept the suspended alert after doing the new steps above
    New 100% Hit Rate tutorial:

*NEW* Full tutorial English:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 5:04 AM
  2. OP
    Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working guys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  3. OP
    Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Working

• Like Like x 1
  4. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tips:
    • Do [Hover Test -> Double Tap -> Double Tap -> Test ] very quickly.
    • Keep pressing X after you get back to game after testing.
    • Wait for Download and Upload speeds to finish testing too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working

• Like Like x 1
  7. ChittyBangBang

ChittyBangBang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol this method is in the other post way before you put this up. Anyone can see that for them selves mr "founder"

8. OP
    Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What post son?

9. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:
    The first post put up this week with the oc glitch. Your making yourself look like a fool by stating yourself as the founder of "this method" when this method was already written in the other post but if it makes you feel all warm and tingly then enjoy lol.

10. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:

11. OP
    Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm not the founder of the glitch like i i stated above huntersclan is the founder of the glitch but i am the founder of this method/workaround the steps maybe similar on dario g88's old post but they clearly has it's differences in steps and if it isn't performed in the way i have provided or the glitch won't work. I have seen similar steps for this glitch but they're not identical.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:
  13. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:

14. Htmf

Htmf Newbie

Ratings:
    Huntersclan is not the founder,he’s just a fraud

15. OP
    Renaldo93111

Renaldo93111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Who is the founder then?

16. Htmf

Htmf Newbie

Ratings:
  17. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    True. But then again, maybe they both found the no-story method without knowing. One posted it while the other didn't. :smile:

18. nature983

nature983 Newbie

Ratings:
  19. Thunder_201

Thunder_201 Newbie

Ratings:
    This works and the it’s faster then any method I used. The other methods took 3 minutes and 334 seconds and this one took me 1 money and 54 seconds! Thanks!
    [doublepost=1544047214][/doublepost]
    Meant 33 seconds

20. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:
    I see your point but anyone could use that argument for any glitch. The fact is now he knows "and he probably already new" it was posted before he made this tread and shouldn't be claiming founder.