What's new

Patched SOLO FACILITY DUPLICATION GLITCH!! (WORKAROUND!)

• Thread starter aT IM FRESH
  • Start date
  • Views 15,053
aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Workaround Find
-aT IM FRESH

OG FOUNDERS
-THP707
- OBESE GIRRAFE
- BROONTANGO

STEPS
1. Drive car you want to dupe out of moc and park in bunker
2. Go to facility in CEO buzzard or npc car and go to the living quarters in facility
3. Stand near bed so you have option to lay down and hold pause menu, when ready press right d-pad to lay down and let go of pause immediately after
(Pause should be up while your laying down)
4. Go to map and join a job on map and accept alert nothing should happen, now you'll have no mini map get off bed
5. Go to free elegy and join someone in different targetting mode as soon as you click join them come back to gtat and hold gas, when first alert pops up accept, 2nd alert decline, 3rd alert accept and let go of gas
(You'll load with no elegy)
6. Go to bunker in CEO buzzard or npc car and get in car you parked inside and save in moc
Done

Just a heads up no video because any video that's on se7sins doesnt matter ot will 100% get striked by rockstar they watch the videos off here

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Time to move my bunker back close to my facility.. was running out of Issi’s to sell as well, hehe..

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Except when I go back to my bunker it shows my car icon but my Issi is invisible or isn’t there??

KingPanda1981

KingPanda1981

Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing I see is once I do it I can't exit the truck nor the bunker so I go in titan of a job and back out to be able to exit.
Post automatically merged:

It won’t let me go into the pause menu while im in my bed

Just like doing simeon job glitch when the benny glitch was out. Hold start, when you press to lay down, let go of start. Make sure the races are shown on the map before you do it. I have mines off and had to walk out side to get it to show up.

Last edited:
S

skidman

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeaa I cant enter the menu anymore when getting into the bed so idk but found out to pause before going in but at the rate they went after this I give it two days smh they are not playing

Last edited:
D

Dilpickles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeaa I cant enter the menu anymore when getting into the bed so idk but found out to pause before going in but at the rate they went after this I give it two days smh they are not playing

I just opened GTA as of 10PM EST and the workaround still works fine. I find that it works best for me when I am facing 90 degrees away from the bed (like looking at the wall so my dude has to make a right turn to get into bed after pressing right dpad). The timing is a little more finicky than with the Job+Start glitches but it definitely still works for this.

chicken teriyaki

chicken teriyaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3. Stand near bed so you have option to lay down and hold pause menu, when ready press right d-pad to lay down and let go of pause immediately after
4. Go to map and join a job on map and accept alert nothing should happen, now you'll have no mini map get off bed
I can lay down with the pause menu up but when I go to Jobs it says "unavailable while in the bed".

Pixlfire

Pixlfire

Reaction score
Sin$
Except when I go back to my bunker it shows my car icon but my Issi is invisible or isn’t there??
Its outside

Workaround Find
-aT IM FRESH

OG FOUNDERS
-THP707
- OBESE GIRRAFE
- BROONTANGO

STEPS
1. Drive car you want to dupe out of moc and park in bunker
2. Go to facility in CEO buzzard or npc car and go to the living quarters in facility
5. Go to free elegy and join someone in different targetting mode as soon as you click join them come back to gtat and hold gas, when first alert pops up accept, 2nd alert decline, 3rd alert accept and let go of gas
(You'll load with no elegy)
6. Go to bunker in CEO buzzard or npc car and get in car you parked inside and save in moc
Done

Just a heads up no video because any video that's on se7sins doesnt matter ot will 100% get striked by rockstar they watch the videos off here
Its not teleporting me out of my elegy it just stays there and the loading icon disappears

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why can't we do this on nightclub /arena/hangar?

Facility is the only property with bed bug + get kicked from car with job from map.
In nightclub you stay in car.
Arena bed has nog bug.
Hangar bed has a bug but did not test if you get kicked from plane because dupe aircraft is useless. Only few aircraft you can sell. But still only original one is worth selling.

It's 070 instead of 707 btw ?

Last edited:
THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOST my car doing this, would not recommend 3m$ in the trash

lol how? If you follow the steps there is no problem.
Really no idea how it's possible to lose a car with this glitch.
Unless u had free elegy in MOC and issi in facility.

BIGBrick

BIGBrick

Reaction score
Sin$
lol how? If you follow the steps there is no problem.
Really no idea how it's possible to lose a car with this glitch.
Unless u had free elegy in MOC and issi in facility.

I literally just had this happen to me. I DID NOT let go of gas pedal after accepting 3rd alert. (OOF) I ended up spawning on foot with no car out in Sandy Shores.. (My facility is in Paleto. ) My Issi was where I left it in my bunker and when I drove it into my MOC I accepted the full storage alert and spawned inside but there was no car in there, the doors were unavailable, and I had to job warp to get out.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally just had this happen to me. I DID NOT let go of gas pedal after accepting 3rd alert. (OOF) I ended up spawning on foot with no car out in Sandy Shores.. (My facility is in Paleto. ) My Issi was where I left it in my bunker and when I drove it into my MOC I accepted the full storage alert and spawned inside but there was no car in there, the doors were unavailable, and I had to job warp to get out.

Yea but you did not lose the issi. Check mechanic and you see that free elegy is still in facility and issi in moc. Go to a new session and start over

Twoxangel

Twoxangel

Reaction score
Sin$
my car is invisible in my bunker how do i get it back so i could put it into my moc

S

StoppedRhino359

Reaction score
Sin$
It won’t let me go into the pause menu while im in my bed
when standing next to it hold pause and as soon as you let press dpad right

mine appeared outside my bunker just be careful grab it and drive it into moc if you go into the moc without it youll get trapped in it

C

CabriniGreen

Reaction score
Sin$
Totally new to this dupe stuff, got this working but now i've just had my daily sell limit message! Have i been detected or would i get the message anyways even if my sales were genuine? Any advice on what i should do? Or is there a way around the limit cap? Thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register