What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched SOLO FACILITY DUPLICATION GLITCH!! (WORKAROUND!)

• Thread starter aT IM FRESH
  • Start date
  • Views 15,054
F

FCWGM

Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not working for me is it patched I’ve been doing this for days now....

But today when I started to dupe got in facility bed with pause trick and went to jobs it’s says “Unavailable From Bed”

J

Jkr88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing it still right now on Xbox. Try quitting out and start a fresh invite only session. Seems to get finicky on me after doing it a while but a fresh server makes it good again.

Private Msg me for gamer tag if you need a friend on Xbox to do this

H

HustleTrees

Reaction score
Sin$
With this glitch are the dupes considered dirty? Or do they take the plate from the elegy thus being clean?

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing it still right now on Xbox. Try quitting out and start a fresh invite only session. Seems to get finicky on me after doing it a while but a fresh server makes it good again.

Private Msg me for gamer tag if you need a friend on Xbox to do this
Can confirm still work perfect on xbox one.
You guys joining through the roster of clubs or directly via friend? The join part is greyed out for me through clubs..

J

Jkr88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dupes are clean. They take the elegy plate.

on Xbox I have to have a “mutual friend” to try to directly join game with. Cant speak for ps4

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dupes are clean. They take the elegy plate.

on Xbox I have to have a “mutual friend” to try to directly join game with. Cant speak for ps4
Okay, I have both PS4 and Xbox one, easy on PS4 with the community, but doesn't work on Xbox. I have no friends there that play GTAOnline.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working 2:20pm est. although the timings a bit tricky laying down and getting the pause menu up
It’s not working for me is it patched I’ve been doing this for days now....

But today when I started to dupe got in facility bed with pause trick and went to jobs it’s says “Unavailable From Bed”
you must have been doing a different glitch, this uses a job from the map

J

Jkr88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think it’s patched. 11:49am est Xbox
Pause menu disappears as soon as the lying down animation starts. Tried fresh sessions etc and different timing etc.

BIGBrick

BIGBrick

Reaction score
Sin$
Pause menu disappears as soon as the lying down animation starts. Tried fresh sessions etc and different timing etc.
Nope I just hit it. 15 min ago.

Dynamiteelf

Dynamiteelf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched on ps4 i just tried it havent been on gta all day ps4 switched off last night so no saved session pause menu unpauses as soon as you hit it i can tell because i had 0 problems at hitting it and instantly knew when i was too slow

BIGBrick

BIGBrick

Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched on ps4 i just tried it havent been on gta all day ps4 switched off last night so no saved session pause menu unpauses as soon as you hit it i can tell because i had 0 problems at hitting it and instantly knew when i was too slow
Not true bud. I hit it half an hour ago but I am getting some other problems. I’ve got issi only selling for 1 mil ?

X

XV3VX

Reaction score
Sin$
this same thing happened to me, its patched.

Dynamiteelf

Dynamiteelf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not true bud. I hit it half an hour ago but I am getting some other problems. I’ve got issi only selling for 1 mil ?
Mate you tried it half hour ago go and try it again right now and if you hvent switched sessions then dont but i think u have cus all arena vehicles are discounted thats why issi is selling lower so gutted

H

HustleTrees

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah Im on ps4 and cant hit the pause menu in bed. Was hitting it every attempt yesterday.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm starting to have issues now, I can't accept and decline join friend alerts while holding R2

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried on ps4 and xbox. The pause menu just blinks and the character lies down in bed.. Seems patched ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register