1. Go to your Terrorbyte

2. Now go to press right to use the touchscreen computer

3. Go to Client Jobs and do Deal Breaker

4. Once you complete do Deal Breaker

5. Go to your Terrorbyte

6. Now go to press right to use the touchscreen computer

7. Go to Client Jobs and do Collector's Places and do complete

8. Do Reply 1-7

*Note: Sometimes it could be cooldown but its faster cooldown for both Collector's Places and Deal Breaker. Unlimited RP and Cash also. But Collector's Places have more RP than Deal Breaker. :smile:

*Note: Robbery in Progress, Data Sweep, Targeted Data and Diamond Shopping taking long time to complete cooldown but Collector's Places and Deal Breaker taking immediately to complete cooldown :wink:

Thank you S Spalchk9

So me and a friend were grinding out these missions to see how well it adds up and what to couple with it that is best for cool down etc, here’s what I found:
There has to be a way to trip the cool down timer, similar to the CEO “wave method” and all that or something, because me and my friend were simply going back and fourth between our terrobytes alternating just the top 4 missions that pay the most, being that there is no cool down for the same mission but opposite terrorbyte ( my robbery, then his robbery). So what we noticed, is after maybe 3 rotations, when going back to terrobyte there was no cool
Down on the 2nd to last mission you completed anymore. So for example , we did my diamond, we did his diamond. Then we did my robbery, then his. When going back to mine, I had diamond available again with no cool down. It wasn’t possible that the 30 min cool down expired yet, simply because it has only been ablit 15 mins... so something reset it, and then it continued to happen with every other mission.
However at first this wasn’t happening, this came after switching ceo/ terrobyte probably 3 times. Regardless of all that, I wanted to add just the fact for an exploit, you can continually go back and fourth with 2- however many friends and make a ton of money... these missions with fast vehicles are crazy easy. We got to the point at the end of our rotation we were earning 150k per 20 mins. :wink:

Last edited:
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Deal Breaker is medium hard because its almost like Headhunter and npcs have medium double health.

Collectors Place's are easy and just steal 3 antiques crate then go to yellow destination and you will receive a lots of RP. Its almost like special cargo because its a lots of RP.

:wink:

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out a way to trip the cool down timers when they go to 30 mins... gotta s good flow going mixing it with CEO work, but after the first 3-4 terrobytr missions are done I’m stuck with cool downs.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out a way to trip the cool down timers when they go to 30 mins... gotta s good flow going mixing it with CEO work, but after the first 3-4 terrobytr missions are done I’m stuck with cool downs.
Robbery in Progress, Data Sweep, Targeted Data and Diamond Shopping taking long time to complete cooldown. Yea its 30 minutes to cooldown.

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
So me and a friend were grinding out these missions to see how well it adds up and what to couple with it that is best for cool down etc, here’s what I found:
There has to be a way to trip the cool down timer, similar to the CEO “wave method” and all that or something, because me and my friend were simply going back and fourth between our terrobytes alternating just the top 4 missions that pay the most, being that there is no cool down for the same mission but opposite terrorbyte ( my robbery, then his robbery). So what we noticed, is after maybe 3 rotations, when going back to terrobyte there was no cool
Down on the 2nd to last mission you completed anymore. So for example , we did my diamond, we did his diamond. Then we did my robbery, then his. When going back to mine, I had diamond available again with no cool down. It wasn’t possible that the 30 min cool down expired yet, simply because it has only been ablit 15 mins... so something reset it, and then it continued to happen with every other mission.
However at first this wasn’t happening, this came after switching ceo/ terrobyte probably 3 times. Regardless of all that, I wanted to add just the fact for an exploit, you can continually go back and fourth with 2- however many friends and make a ton of money... these missions with fast vehicles are crazy easy. We got to the point at the end of our rotation we were earning 150k per 20 mins.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
However at first this wasn’t happening, this came after switching ceo/ terrobyte probably 3 times. Regardless of all that, I wanted to add just the fact for an exploit, you can continually go back and fourth with 2- however many friends and make a ton of money... these missions with fast vehicles are crazy easy. We got to the point at the end of our rotation we were earning 150k per 20 mins.
Really awesome bud. You and your friend find it very unique exploit :wink:

Of course, Robbery in Progress, Data Sweep, Targeted Data and Diamond Shopping are good payout.

And I will trying that and thank you so much :smile:

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
Had another thought and will test when I get home later.... I know these missions can be ran in invite only... what if we did the 4 solo in a row, then simply switched to a diff invite only session? I know that has tripped cool downs before being it’s session activity.... or like those MC contracts. If this is the case then this would be like endless money lol

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Had another thought and will test when I get home later.... I know these missions can be ran in invite only... what if we did the 4 solo in a row, then simply switched to a diff invite only session? I know that has tripped cool downs before being it’s session activity.... or like those MC contracts. If this is the case then this would be like endless money lol
Yes invite only session is working lol. I will delete this my settings 750 and really not necessarily going through public session :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom