What's new

Patched *SOLO* EASY MONEY GLITCH ( RETRO CUSTOM )

P

P123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I feel like a right noob It's been a good year since I've played and done all of this..

I do the whole wall breach and then when I drive back to my nightclub and enter the filled garage with the 1 retro + 9 elegys I don't get the option to replace a car it just lets me enter and I come out of the initial elegy I drove out at first... I also noticed I'm unable to drive a elegy into my MOC as it cannot be modded in there.. HELP plz tyvm.

R

RedMinister

Reaction score
Sin$
If a founder of a glitch doesn’t post it on here by choice, then they’re just a ****. On YouTube and YouTube alone, it’ll be seen by Rockstar in a flash, and a lot of Se7en Sins users (like myself) that don’t even use YouTube anymore thanks to this website, won’t see the glitches.

Besides, since when was there a law that said a glitch can’t be posted on here because the alleged ‘founder’ said that they don’t want to post it here? Honestly - nobody could give less of a **** about what someone says.

Anyway! This isn’t working for me, for whatever reason. I’m using the level three garage spot in my Nightclub, but whenever I take my Deluxo there, no replacement screen pops up, and I end up exiting the RH8 when I spawn in the garage.
Seriously? And if you post a glitch on this Page it wont get patched? Sure

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For PC users, you could bomb a street car and do the deluxo glitch out, then you'll get a deluxo with empty plate.
But you cannot sell it since buying price of deluxo is over 50K
Doesn't work. Tried and after driving into the B3 Garage, swapping the retro just swaps cars.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having the same issue as others. I drove the deluxo back into the garage and no replacement message shows up. I spawn into garage with same elegy that is supposed to be replaced with retro custom.

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having the same issue as others. I drove the deluxo back into the garage and no replacement message shows up. I spawn into garage with same elegy that is supposed to be replaced with retro custom.
It's not even letting me in wall breach anymore keep dying!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I feel like a right noob It's been a good year since I've played and done all of this..

I do the whole wall breach and then when I drive back to my nightclub and enter the filled garage with the 1 retro + 9 elegys I don't get the option to replace a car it just lets me enter and I come out of the initial elegy I drove out at first... I also noticed I'm unable to drive a elegy into my MOC as it cannot be modded in there.. HELP plz tyvm.

Are you starting by taking an RH8 from a 10 car garage that is not in your nightclub?
The rh8 you take outside before you get street car drive away and get deluxo must be left outside from a different garage not a nightclub garage.

Also if u are on PC this glitch is not for you.

MisakiIsami

MisakiIsami

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work. Tried and after driving into the B3 Garage, swapping the retro just swaps cars.
Oh I mean you could just put the empty plate Deluxo in any of your garage by replacing any car, just like when PC users use "drive in facilities" to create empty plate retro.
And yes if PC users destroy a street car in NC garage and follow the original method, when you put deluxo in the NC garage it will remain empty, which means swapping cars won't have effect. BTW I tried RH8 (but no destroying it) and the swap will work, but just like other merge glitch when you change session the RH8 turned back.
No luck for PC users QwQ

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you starting by taking an RH8 from a 10 car garage that is not in your nightclub?
The rh8 you take outside before you get street car drive away and get deluxo must be left outside from a different garage not a nightclub garage.

Thanks, will test out. I think that's my mistake, I read someone elses post in regards to elegy.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is true !! He is my colaborator this glitch is made for #AsBlackTeam (AsBlack & Alonso99YT)

Why not just post it up for every body then.
More people stealing off YT and post elsewhere anyway.
You should just post them up for community and take the credit.
Like I said I just viewed alonso99YT video when I was trawling YT yesterday looking for something else.

Anyway it works so credit to all those who deserve it :thumbsup:

Thanks, will test out. I think that's my mistake, I read someone elses post in regards to elegy.
Read my tutorial on first page :wink:

Havn't had issues with that part on (xbox one), only know of deaths when you go into forbidden areas in wall breaches.

Some sessions are like that.
Good for me wasted for friend etc etc.
Switch lobbies till u get working one in closed friend.

Wolveslad

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get to Elysian from the wall breach by airport?also can my deluxo be in ceo garage?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get to Elysian from the wall breach by airport?

No no no
The marker under airport at airport is the default nightclub for everybody.
All nightclubs in same place under map.
You drop car on same spot under map as in video.
When you do glitch and car spawns back above ground then drive/ Fly back to your own nightclub and drive deluxo into b3 and overwrite am rh8 etc

The_Phantom

The_Phantom

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can answer it would be appreciated. Is this glitch safe? I mean will you get banned if you grind this you know because of constantly using the wall breach?

Wolveslad

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No no no
The marker under airport at airport is the default nightclub for everybody.
All nightclubs in same place under map.
You drop car on same spot under map as in video.
When you do glitch and car spawns back above ground then drive/ Fly back to your own nightclub and drive deluxo into b3 and overwrite am rh8 etc
Gotcha thanks for that I’m a bit of a noob

P

P123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Alright I managed to replace it in the NC garage and I clearly saw 2 retros the only issue I still have is the fact the elegy can't go into the MOC? I think that's the last step I'm at now, thanks for the quick reply too!

Top Bottom
Login
Register