What's new

Patched *SOLO & EASY* HOW TO SKIP DOOMSDAY HEIST SETUPS AND PREPS! WORKS FOR PS4/XBOX1/PC

Txmahiro

Txmahiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: Txmahiro - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwgAMPke4L1pojmQ-NXsZw?view_as=subscriber

REQUIREMENTS:

- A Doomsday Heist with Incomplete Preps and Setups.
- At least you need to have an amount of $1,000,000 or above ( I know this is a pain in the a## :frown: )

STEPS:

1) While in Doomsday Heist preps and setups page, stay in prep menu and hold SQUARE and while holding square, release it and press RIGHT D-PAD as fast as possible.

2) If done correctly, an CONFIRM ALERT will pop out about asking if you wanna purchase this prep equipments or not and now what you have to do is purchase it. [If the confirm alert didnt pop out then try again]

3) After purchasing the first prep, you'll notice that the setup menu is locked and this means you have done it correctly.

4) Now you have to repeat this from step 1 till the end of the prep.

5) Once you have done all of this correctly, you should still have all your setups locked.

6) Then what you have to do is exit the Doomsday Heist Planning Screen by clicking CIRCLE and now bring out your INTERACTION MENU, hover to FACILITY MANAGEMENT and SWITCH OFF THE HEIST PLANNING SCREEN AND THEN SWITCH IT ON. Once done back out of the interaction menu and after few seconds, Lester will contact you about the Doomsday Heist Finale then decline it.

7) After declining Lester's call you'll see from the HEIST PLANNING SCREEN that you have the DOOMSDAY HEIST READY!!! AND BOOM!!!

VIDEO BY Caveman2ez:

If you guys couldn't understand from any steps, feel free to ask :smile:

My CREW:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/txmahiro_best_colors/wall
My YouTube Channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXwgAMPke4L1pojmQ-NXsZw

Last edited by a moderator:
S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Now if there is only a way to figure out how to skip the cut scene in the submarine, then the heist can be done in record breaking times lmao
You wish

Maybe its known but i didnt know you can skip all and go straith to final, nice one.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You wish

Maybe its known but i didnt know you can skip all and go straith to final, nice one.
I sure do wish lol. It’s legit the longest part of the mission itself haha, if the cut scene in the sub could be skipped the whole heist could potentially be done in 2-3 mins using the right tricks

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was mistaken this method and the older known method are similar but different.
I didn’t even know this was a thing even the old method
Man I got to catch up lmao

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah lol i discovered this method its pretty easy but u gonna have to spend a lot of money :roflmao:
Spending a million or so is peanuts when you can stack millions right back so easy with the finale replay lol too easy

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know people that would pay 50 million for this haha! 1 mil is a drop in the bucket to not have to spend the time doing these. Thanks for the find. :smile:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been paying for both since the DLC dropped. I only play the Set UPS for fun now to help others

Top Bottom
Login
Register