What's new

Patched [Solo][Easy] Buy Hangar Planes/Cars/Facility SVs for Free!

• Thread starter HighHell99
  • Start date
  • Views 7,138
HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[12AM UK Time, 13 December, 2018 = Still works]

• Founders:

_DarioG88_ & ASBLACK

• Requirements:
  1. Money for plane
  2. Hangar Vehicle Workshop
  3. Spawn point in Hanger
  4. Friend in a different lobby/A GTA 5 community (eg. "GTA V ONLINE HEIST")

• Tutorial:
  1. (a) Get Friend's Join Session-Double Tap ready.
    (b) If joining someone from the communities, go to the community page -> Now Playing ->
    scroll down and get Join Session-Double Tap ready.
  2. Buy the plane. When Warstock says SOLD, Double Tap-Join Session and accept alert.
  3. When it changes from Quitting Session to Loading, quickly go to Network and disconnect-reconnect internet.*
  4. Wait ~30s and go back to GTA. (You should still be in the clouds)
  5. Wait for timeout alert. Don't do anything to it. Just join friend/someone from communities again. Accept the join alert.**
  6. When you spawn in, change something (armor, respray) on the plane and change outfit to save.
  7. Rinse and Repeat.***

NOTE:
*Don't test connection.
**If it says Unable to join, just select a different friend/player from community and join him. Make sure you don't leave the clouds. If it says Joining a new GTA online session, accept it.
***No need to switch sessions to repeat.

1. Also works for the Jetpack/RCV/Chernobog/Khanjali. Just set Spawn Location to Facility.
  2. You can buy multiple vehicles too, if you are confident and have practiced. I bought RCV-Chernobog together and it worked.
  3. Works with regular vehicles. Change anything on the bought vehicles to save them.
  4. Doesn't work with Yatchs, Pegasus or Special Vehicle Warehouse.
  5. You'll only lose money if you are not fairly fast and the Loading circle changes to an orange color (meaning you didn't disconnect internet fast enough).
  6. If all your cars disappear, go back to Story mode and back again. Alternatively, try restarting GTA and clearing cache.

• Video (Obese Giraffe):

Last edited:
N

Newbieboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we do this with pegasus vehicles and special vehicle warehouse vehicles or maybe yachts?

S

Sammyem316

Reaction score
Sin$
Followed all the steps , now I’ve lost my money & don’t have the plane .... not a great start ...

Murphy_bros032ii

Murphy_bros032ii

Reaction score
Sin$
How do u buy multiple vehicles if u can't back out of the screen after u purchase the plane l

B

BARCOLD

Reaction score
Sin$
I can get planes to work but not cars says everything is empty. Why is that?

M

Masi786

Reaction score
Sin$
I lost lots of money by doing this. Everytime you try after joining friend it gives me network error

Top Bottom
Login
Register