-OKe little tip do it in a full loby you need some laggggggggggg----gggg

Instructions

1. Park MOC on a hill so you don't get animation when you enter
  2. Drive Elegy retro custom to moc
  3. Hit Richt on d-pad to enter moc when you see black screen
  4. <For ps4 quickly hit double tap en pres X on start Gta Online>
  5. <For Xbox use join someone in different target mode>
  6. cancel alert en hold r2 for 30 seconds
  7. when moc spawn back check your Elegy retro custom if it lost his personal vehicle icon
  8. Drive car back to Facilitie
  9. Enter facilitie en go to your motorcycle
  10. open phone with lester invite heist
  11. Pres x to accept the message and r2
  12. you wil get in loading screen hit double tab recent activities en wait to spawn in heist room
  13. Fast travel to facility
  14. get in car check if plate change to numeric version
  15. Drive duped car in en out moc
  16. Dupe done
Video instruction are on my Youtube channel

If you use my content please give me a shoutout

Last edited:
W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Nice... I'll use the bicycle method as I don't have Lester hiest invite, but this is great for those who don't have bicycles in garages.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice... I'll use the bicycle method as I don't have Lester hiest invite, but this is great for those who don't have bicycles in garages.
Yea me too just bc i already have the bmx method set up but my friend has been trying to get the bmx with no luck

S

Sianyde

Reaction score
Is there a rinse & repeat here, or do you have to do the full process for every dupe?

D

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Lester invite I always get and it’s gone by the time I’m ready to leave the facility so idk what’s up with that

L

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i couldnt hit it for nothing in an invite only , the extra lag from being in a public session worked amazingly.....huge shoutout to clones bro, very nice work.....

100% working for xbox, you dont have to do a recent activity, just join someone in a different targeting mode

you have to join that person a few times to get the quick alert
right d-pad , join friend , accept , decline , hold gas

D

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup I have the invite until I glitch out with the moc and then my invite is gone every time so I’m not sure what that means but ppl may want to check and make sure this is still good

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Is there a rinse & repeat here, or do you have to do the full process for every dupe?
I don't think it has a rinse and repeat as of yet, but it's not that hard to do.

D

Deep F

Reaction score
very good work. just hit it on a invite session with no problem.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i couldnt hit it for nothing in an invite only , the extra lag from being in a public session worked amazingly.....huge shoutout to clones bro, very nice work.....

100% working for xbox, you dont have to do a recent activity, just join someone in a different targeting mode

Yea super fast but i can hit it in closed session. Usually the 3rd try lol

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I need more than 1 BMX in facility??

N

Nite302

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Having a hard time with this. So you hit the dpad before going to join your friend? By the time I get to joining him I’m loading into moc. Just gotta be quick? Edit: nvm got it working changed friend to favorite so I can click faster

Last edited:
W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Do I need more than 1 BMX in facility??

Yes as you will lose it every dupe. Once in there its easy to duplicate. DO BMX glitch then drive it back to same garage you pulled the car from (Throw away car) it will create another BMX in that slot. do a few and transfer to facility. Always leave 1 so you have more to duplicate.

If your using the other method you can dupe the bike then turn the duped bike into a custom.

are you using dashboard to join friend? also custom?

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes as you will lose it every dupe. Once in there its easy to duplicate. DO BMX glitch then drive it back to same garage you pulled the car from (Throw away car) it will create another BMX in that slot. do a few and transfer to facility. Always leave 1 so you have more to duplicate.

are you using dashboard to join friend? also custom?
Retro custom and no i just use recent activity I'm on ps4

M

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does it have to be motorcycles? Couldn't we just dupe over any vehicle that's in the facility? (ie, faggio, rh8..)

Is the "fast travel" the same as the previous solo dupe, in which you load a job near the travel point, double tap PS button and join friend in different targeting mode, accept first, cancel second, spawn on job location? This seems easy enough. I prefer the solo methods versus the GCTF glitch.

E

Earni

Getting There
Reaction score
Works for me. Only 6 people in session and it worked 1st try

Top Bottom