Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched

D

DUDKEN

Reaction score
Sin$
I play on xbox one and the teleport glitch works but after when I go back to my bunker the car I want to dupe disappears.
Can someone help me

A

Adventral

Reaction score
Sin$
I play on xbox one and the teleport glitch works but after when I go back to my bunker the car I want to dupe disappears.
Can someone help me

That started happening to me as well, game crashed i restarted aboutta try again. I got into the golf carts and started moving and it appeared as long as it doesnt show the car sign outside the bunker.

Also another thing i started doing that reduced that was moving the car by the slab of pavement by the right wall before going to the club. Hope this helps.

los santos guy

los santos guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not on Xbox one but did you drive the elegy out the nightclub entrance?

D

DUDKEN

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not on Xbox one but did you drive the elegy out the nightclub entrance?
I did the glitch 20 times and I wanted to try it with The TP method But as soon as I use the job teleport I Think the car disappears.
Is there someone who can do it on xbox one? Maybe the tp glitch is ps4 only

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was thinking the same. Maybe for PS only.

Can someone on PS test this:

-Buy the champagne
-Pause - map - start a bookmarked invalid job
-Wait few seconds (till bottle is on the bar) and accept the alert to start the job
-Accept the failed alert

You're glitched now with bottle in your hand. But for me on xbox the car in my bunker always dissapears.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the glitch 20 times and I wanted to try it with The TP method But as soon as I use the job teleport I Think the car disappears.
Is there someone who can do it on xbox one? Maybe the tp glitch is ps4 only

You can watch Broontango do it on XBOX on his channel.

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to dupe the MK2 oppressor with this glitch? This vehicle cannot be driven inside the bunker... when I drive outside it won’t let me enter MOC and it despawns as soon as I get off... annoying, I try to flip a livery

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to dupe the MK2 oppressor with this glitch? This vehicle cannot be driven inside the bunker... when I drive outside it won’t let me enter MOC and it despawns as soon as I get off... annoying, I try to flip a livery

If you're wanting to sell the MK2, don't. it's not the best dupe to sell; the issi is.
Also, is this patched on XBOX?

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working on xb1.

I think I figured out why the issi disappears on xb1 when TP'ing. Seems to happen sporadically if registered as a CEO/MC Pres. After watching the vid posted earlier in the thread I realised that it was the only difference from what I was doing. Retired from CEO, ran the glitch and the issi was there when I returned. It's now always there when I return so it must've had something to do with it.

Saves a load of time for sure.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I teleport with this? my nightclub is really far away from the bunker. don't see the steps in the OP.

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you're not registered as CEO/MC Pres so the issi stays put

1) Join a session with targeting mode different to friend
2) Startup a job where you want to TP to - wait on job screen
3) Xbox button > Friends list > Join friends game
4) Accept first message and deny the second

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was thinking the same. Maybe for PS only.

Can someone on PS test this:

-Buy the champagne
-Pause - map - start a bookmarked invalid job
-Wait few seconds (till bottle is on the bar) and accept the alert to start the job
-Accept the failed alert

You're glitched now with bottle in your hand. But for me on xbox the car in my bunker always dissapears.

Tested and it doesnt work the issi spawns outside bunker then vanishes

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're wanting to sell the MK2, don't. it's not the best dupe to sell; the issi is.
Also, is this patched on XBOX?

As I already said I want to flip a livery, money is not interesting for me... but the MK2 can’t be duped with this glitch. Need another one.

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damnit. I don't have anyone to do it with. :roflmao: :hilarious:

Try this... Go into a public lobby and view the gamercard of a random player. Make sure they're showing as online (they can't be appearing offline) and see if join their game is enabled (this depends on privacy settings I believe). If you can join them (the option is enabled), add them as a friend or note down their gamertag.

You should be able to use them for the glitch even if they don't add you back. Or you can just search the gamertag each time and join their game.

And make sure you change your targeting mode so it's different to the random player you use.

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As I already said I want to flip a livery, money is not interesting for me... but the MK2 can’t be duped with this glitch. Need another one.
I read that you need to push the mk2 with a golf buggy into the moc blue circle to get it to work. Have not tested myself but worth a try.

Tested and it doesnt work the issi spawns outside bunker then vanishes
Still working on xb1.

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's what I do more or less on xb1 and it works like a charm. Following the exact steps of the glitch in OP of course.

1) Use an invite only session - things just load faster and there's no risk of randomly timing out/joining a new session when TP'ing. Also don't be registered as CEO/MC Pres while the issi is out of the MOC.

2) Take issi out of MOC into bunker

3) TP/fly to nightclub

4) Drink champers/glitch out and drive elegy out of NC

5) TP/fly back to bunker and put issi in MOC

6) Store/sell car in nightclub entrance

7) Order new elegy into nightclub entrance

8) TP back to bunker and start over. Elegy should be delivered by the time you get to NC (even when TP'ing).

I notice on my xb1 s with the game installed on the internal hd that I can only dupe 3-4 times before walking away from bar becomes difficult. My xb1 x with an internal ssd drive seems to get about 6-8 dupes before it starts to get glitchy so I just restart once I start to grab the bottle. If I get to the part where I am about to shake the bottle I definitely restart after than run. Unless it's the first or second dupe which means my drink ecola/pisswaser action timing is slightly off. As it says in OP you want to do the action when the bartender places the bottle on the table. Spamming the action also helps as mentioned by a few previously.

And the goal is not to pickup the bottle the goal is to walk away from the bar before the shake bottle process starts. If you don't even touch the bottle you nailed the glitch. If you pickup the bottle and still get away you were close to failing. If you pick up the bottle and get the message on top left of screen saying to spam A to shake the bottle but manage to still get away from the bar you were a bee's toodle away from failing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register