What's new

Patched Solo Dupe In Nightclub (After Patch)

• Thread starter Unepical
  • Start date
  • Views 37,391
Unepical

Unepical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(I have all my cars in garage 3)
*Depending on what garage you're using just select one of them on the the list as long as the next above it is another garage that isn't the terrorbyte garage*
Step 1- Go to the exit door of the garage and hover over garage 4.
Step 2- Select garage 4 and once on a black screen hit up on the d-pad and hit x or a.
Step 3- You will be put on a infinite black loading screen. (Ps4- Use a recent activity and decline the quit screen.)(Xbox- join a friend in a different targeting mode. Accept the first alert and decline the second.) to get off the black screen.
Step 4- You will be glitched out with no mini map and then go to your blue vechile management circle.
Step 5- Swap a elegy retro with a elegy rh8 and on the list it will but not physically.
Step 6- Get in the retro that says it's a rh8 and drive out.
(You will notice that the elegy retro you're in took the plate of the elegy rh8 you swapped with. This is your dupe.)
Step-7 To save it drive it in your moc or ceo garage and modify something on it.
Original Founder- ObeseGiraffe
Founder of workaround- Unepical

Last edited:
H

Hawiianbush

Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1- Go to the exit door of the nightclub and hover over garage 4.
Step 2- Select garage 4 and once on a black screen hit up on the d-pad and hit x or a.
You will be put on a infinite black loading screen. Use a recent activity or different targeting mode to get off the black screen.
Boom. You're glitched out with the blue circle.
Founder- Unepical
Is targeting mode and player targeting priority the same thing? Or am I getting confused

Unepical

Unepical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already found
I've had this for some days now. Just waited until everything got patched. Had sent it to a friend with the time and date next to it on twitter with proof if you want. Not gonna fight over credit though.

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this for some days now. Just waited until everything got patched. Had sent it to a friend with the time and date next to it on twitter with proof if you want. Not gonna fight over credit though.

yea it was quite easy to find but who cares

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are getting quick patching... I think it's time for me to buy the terrorbyte I duped long enough

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You will be put on a infinite black loading screen. Use a recent activity or different targeting mode to get off the black screen.
Founder- Unepical
so you need a friend if you do this on xbox1. Friend doesn't need to know you are using him. Just set your targeting mode to a different mode from your friend's

MODD BEEP

MODD BEEP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder- Unepical
nice

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a video on this hella confused rn
If you are on PS it’s pretty straight forward. Walk up to the garage door (make sure you are in the garage where your dupes are) Select a different garage and when the screen fades to black press up on the d-pad and press X and then do a recent activity to back out

Neo 2708

Neo 2708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are on PS it’s pretty straight forward. Walk up to the garage door (make sure you are in the garage where your dupes are) Select a different garage and when the screen fades to black press up on the d-pad and press X and then do a recent activity to back out
then what?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Unepical Unepical
since this is a brand new thread, it would be a good idea to post all the steps to do the entire glitch from start to finish. There will be newbies coming to this site who do not know the rest of the steps.

H

Hawiianbush

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this new method better in a private session? Or does it not matter

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this new method better in a private session? Or does it not matter
I don't think it matters. The other similar glitches worked in all types of sessions. I usually dupe in private or friends only. I don't need some numbnut recording me and reporting me to Rock*

A

Ascan1us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone clarify the "Recent activity" step. What is it and how do you do?

Top Bottom
Login
Register