What's new

Patched SOLO DUP - Very EASY/FAST + GC2F (Other method)

• Thread starter TutoFacileFrance
  • Start date
  • Views 13,535
L

lilnicky

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I dupe the new tank and transfer to my garage. Would it be dupe dectected? Messing up my retro sales?

Somewhere i remember reading not to dupe anything other than benny cars.

C

commasplice123

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone still getting this glitch or any variant of it to work? I cant get the "garage full" warning screen to go away after going to the xbox home.

O

onedeep

Reaction score
Sin$
Think this is patch. Anyone else getting can't store vehicle. .been doing this all last night and today. Closed app login back in and getting this msg. I also reboot twice and still can't store vehicle after teleporting into vehicle then driving it in to store it..

Just casually drive past the yellow circle, it will eventually pop up and tell you to replace a car. Just did it not 5 mins ago

C

commasplice123

Reaction score
Sin$
Just casually drive past the yellow circle, it will eventually pop up and tell you to replace a car. Just did it not 5 mins ago
My issue is i cant get the "garage full" message to go away after i dashboard. Any ideas?

B

Blkwrks

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a place to get stuck in the facility in fort zancudo?
Not sure if you’ve been answered but if you go past the lago zancudo sign. Take a slight left and pass between a big tree and the guard rail. There is two rocks that block a car perfectly!

L

Leanne1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How much quicker is this?
Im still using deluxo way, using moc to store deluxo

Just done 7 in 34mins

KryptonitMania

KryptonitMania

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I have a friend dupe a retro custom with his custom plates can I use that car to make my own dupes down the line? I have been dupe detected so I cant use plates.

Hsjdjf

Hsjdjf

Reaction score
Sin$
I think rockstar did something to blank plates can anyone confirm that has them saved as a available option

BigZoots

BigZoots

Reaction score
Sin$
I think rockstar did something to blank plates can anyone confirm that has them saved as a available option
Mine are saved

This is by far th fastest and easiest solo dupe for a while, I filled my whole facility with elergy retros in an hour or less

If I have a friend dupe a retro custom with his custom plates can I use that car to make my own dupes down the line? I have been dupe detected so I cant use plates.
I was wondering the same thing, I dont see how that wouldn't work as the plate is the same anyway so I'd say so

Use the jerry can instead of molotov it's less money and works the exact same if not better

D

Drathenslay

Reaction score
Sin$
May have been patched, I can no longer bring my retro back into the facility after doing the (y/ motorcycle club return)

Y

Yzfsteven

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it’s patched after doing step 8 and driving elegy retro into facility you get a notification saying you cannot store this car into the facility and receive it if you try to drove the “dupped” car into a regular garage. As soon as you get out of the car the car will disappear

Fabiannicholas

Fabiannicholas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think It might be patched too. None of Npc, Coctail, Proximity mines methods are working for me.
Anybody else going through the same?

2RawHillard1

2RawHillard1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit it successfully about 30 minutes ago then closed app about 10 minutes ago and have tried multiple times without success. I think it’s done for if you’ve closed your app in the last half hour or so.

kiilla hilla

kiilla hilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried and RIP cause dint hit once tried more then 10 time the last step when you go back to facility it dont let go in
anyone with the same problem

Top Bottom
Login
Register