• Thread starter Reconic
  • Start date
  • Views 8,166
ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have xport put it in the Call of Duty WaW folder.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
undead ttrever said:
What is this mod never heard of it.:tongue:

I have resighed with my own ids and rehased why cant I get it to work?

Laser dot site....pretty old school.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
i try it the codtool way still dosent work....:mad:

M

MagicalMoose

Reaction score
Sin$
It told me that the save was "incompatible with this version of the game". or something pretty similar to that.

Why is that?

D

drb1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone plz give me detailed instructions on how to do this plz.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
its a dot you shoot. it acts like a monkey bomb, but only atracts the loser zombies:tongue:

D

drb1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MagicalMoose said:
It told me that the save was "incompatible with this version of the game". or something pretty similar to that.

Why is that?
I have the same problem, does this even work or has it been patched? We just doing something wrong, I have rehashed and resigned it with my own ID and used a hash block calculator on it but it still doesn't work.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
just use a campaign save, it works the same.

J

jorial79

Reaction score
Sin$
drb1992 said:
I have the same problem, does this even work or has it been patched? We just doing something wrong, I have rehashed and resigned it with my own ID and used a hash block calculator on it but it still doesn't work.

Same problem here. I used his file, changed to my id's, rehashed and resigned, put in the correct folder and it didn't work.

jorial79 said:
Same problem here. I used his file, changed to my id's, rehashed and resigned, put in the correct folder and it didn't work.

Cancel that, I know what I did wrong. I didn't resume the game for the mod to take effect.

Reconic

Reconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MagicalMoose said:

Why is that?

Sorry to the people i couldn't reply to, i have clocked my 25GB quota >.> and its a pain when you got a upload and download rate of 200 B/s :frown: but the reason it might not be working is because They might of patched the zombie saves of you might be doing something wrong but the most likely thing is they patched it so at least you can have fun offline ...

still lol just unpatch your system, go to your dashboard and memory devices and press "Y" then press
- "X X [Left Bumper] [Right Bumper] X X" That would take care of the patches.
This is just like any other save you just put it in your folder where your campaign save was and resume game and dont forget to resign!!

If you dont know how to resign and rehash just download Modio found in the Sticky "Mod Tools" in the Call of Duty: WaW Threads and save a campaign of your own open it with Xport or Explorer 360. save/drag the file to your desktop and open it with Modio and open the resigner and save the ID's and then open the zombie save and load the ID's and rehash and resign then replace your campaign save with the zombie save. If you can understand me just search for it...

if you have any more trouble just use the search button or just ask an experienced member :wink: I wont be back and replying until the 4th of September Enjoy and thanks for the thanks :tongue:

vvSTRIDEvv said:
Thanks for the UL. But, why you stealing my avatar...lol?

Haha mines not as flash as yours lol surely I'm not competition :wink:

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No it's all good, bro.

Guys, you will need to refer to the bottom of this tutorial in order to use a zombie svg.:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/cal...-mod-zombies-co-op-solo-after-8-21-patch.html

it say's:
For those who want to use their Zombie svg's still, if you haven't figured it out yourself, here you go:

• Start your xbox with zombie save loaded

• Before you start COD, unplug your ethernet cord.

• Resume game.

• During the Solo gameplay, re-connect your ethernet cable, and sign in.

• Quit the Solo game and go into a co-op lobby.

S

SGT ZONG

Reaction score
Sin$
Reconic said:
Hey guys i got a solo zombie save that works. Saves you the time modding and or if your lazy for those people who want to climb the leaderboards with points.
-Ground speed +
-Sprint speed +
-Points Hack +
-Drop chance +
-Loser Dot +
-Unlimited Ammo (dont have to reload)
+ More

Just Rehash and Resign

This save will only work 'pre-patch' and offline.

+ Thanks if you downloaded it

Man Thanks a TON, but hey dont knock me being lazy I work 12 hour days :biggrin:

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
Reconic said:
Hey guys i got a solo zombie save that works. Saves you the time modding and or if your lazy for those people who want to climb the leaderboards with points.
-Ground speed +
-Sprint speed +
-Points Hack +
-Drop chance +
-Loser Dot +
-Unlimited Ammo (dont have to reload)
+ More

Just Rehash and Resign

This save will only work 'pre-patch' and offline.

what is + more?

kronosslayer

kronosslayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MagicalMoose said:

Why is that?
Yep i got the same problem with all my nazi der riese saves

Top Bottom
Login
Register