• Start date
  • Views 134,214
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So there is more than 1 NC under the map?

...This is where lsia basement#1 keeps directing me
3jSBlcg.png

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So there is more than 1 NC under the map?
Pretty sure there is only one default nightclub under the #12 at LSI:smile:
I have a job in there and I have posted coordinates as well:wink:
Im Pretty sure the reason it is so glitchy is that there is only one default location:smile:
I haven’t searched all parts of the map but I easily could on PC:wink:

C

Camren480

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so why do i keep dying when i try to go under the map it keeps killing me

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I mange to get the deluxo inside the nightclub and my buddy jumped init in his own nightclub lmfao we was testing to see if we can sniper people

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My findings:
1 basement for all locations
All garages are in 1 location, same as B1
1 nc for all locations

Nothing appears to change location, unless tightly packed together

Me spawning outside must have been a 1x bug

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work with the Vinewood NC, I was too low under the ground which caused me to fall through and spawn at the airport.. You really have to be close to the ground when you are at the location of the NC, then disable hover mode and you should land in the NC..

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so why do i keep dying when i try to go under the map it keeps killing me
Use exact location in video. If that one kills you. Hop sessions till it lets you in. Other spots kill me, but this one dont

I mange to get the deluxo inside the nightclub and my buddy was jumped init in his own nightclub lmfao we was testing to see if we can sniper people
Yes, you can lol
If you have thermal, you can see them, but they cant see you :wink:

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Use exact location in video. If that one kills you. Hop sessions till it lets you in. Other spots kill me, but this one dont

Yes, you can lol
If you have thermal, you can see them, but they cant see you :wink:

Were would you stand? on the sand area bit?

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Stand? Sand? Im referring to shooting with guns while in the nc
wasn't that patched?

Oh i was on about being undermap killing people out of their NC was wondering if it would have worked but haven't mange to see the heat from sniper.

A

Andrew1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried on Xbox and when I land under the map it put me in the airport. I called my car from my night club garage idk if it has to be different garage?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried on Xbox and when I land under the map it put me in the airport. I called my car from my night club garage idk if it has to be different garage?
You went too far down, and missed the garage :wink:

wasn't that patched?

Oh i was on about being undermap killing people out of their NC was wondering if it would have worked but haven't mange to see the heat from sniper.
Only the method posted was patched :wink:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the LA MESA NC and went to the same location in video ill try again

Ok

i got it i went to far down works on xbox

It does not matter which location you spawn at :wink:
Simply request moc, then drive in, wait till the saving icon goes away, then drive out and to your NC garage/ any other garage/modshop

A

Andrew1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not matter which location you spawn at :wink:
Simply request moc, then drive in, wait till the saving icon goes away, then drive out and to your NC garage/ any other garage/modshop
Just sold my first car thank you for finding this and the support is great thank you

B

Biird

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, do not expect too much of this glitch, duped deluxo sells little over 300K only.

It took me awhile to figured out how to dupe deluxo and also there is alot going on with this glitch like I have lost my speedo from basement level 1 and now there's deluxo, I also was able to store custom mule truck to ceo garage and so on, anyways there are alot to discover with this glitch.

Things you need:

* Deluxo
* Nightclub (La Mesa)
* Moc (Free elegy inside)
* Free elegys inside the nightclub, levels doesn't matter, even special vehicles work but you will lose them so I suggest to do it with elegys.

Steps:

1. Drive out the car from nightclub and call mechanic to bring your deluxo

2. Go under the map with deluxo and fly to the airport and land inside to nightclub (you can see the spots in video)

3. After you landed wait few seconds and your map should flash once, now drive out from nightclub.

4. You can see now the plate of your deluxo is changed, call out your moc and replace the elegy inside it, all done, save it to any garage.

I did the glitch thank you but my one question is: If I want to make more copies of the car do I have to go through all the steps and redo the whole glitch again?

H

Hrhkingjames

Reaction score
Sin$
I did the glitch thank you but my one question is: If I want to make more copies of the car do I have to go through all the steps and redo the whole glitch again?
I would imagine you would. It's a very small glitch and I think every step contributed to the one part.

Top Bottom
Login
Register