Solo Deluxo Duplication

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Digital_Junkie, Jul 25, 2018 with 404 replies and 112,821 views.

1. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    First of all, do not expect too much of this glitch, duped deluxo sells little over 300K only.

It took me awhile to figured out how to dupe deluxo and also there is alot going on with this glitch like I have lost my speedo from basement level 1 and now there's deluxo, I also was able to store custom mule truck to ceo garage and so on, anyways there are alot to discover with this glitch.

Things you need:

* Use different targeting mode method
    * Deluxo (Upgraded as much as possible)
    * Nightclub (I have La Mesa, but peoples say it works with other NC's also)
    * Moc (Vehicle storage, can be empty)
    * Free elegys inside the nightclub, levels doesn't matter, even special vehicles work but you will lose them so I suggest to do it with elegys.

Steps:

To make this glitch work you need to do different targeting mode method. Join some random community and change your aim settings to free aim, this way it's easy to find people in different targeting mode.

Video updated!

1. Drive out the car from nightclub and call mechanic to bring your deluxo

2. Updated steps.
    Before you enter to the wallbreach with deluxo, do the targeting method and back out, this way it's going to load alot faster next time. Once you inside the wallbreach, be still and wait until you die then do dif target mode, NO NEED TO PRESS X ANYMORE, IT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT MESSAGE AUTOMATICALLY NOW, JUST PRESS CIRCLE. You are now standing on the roof of your car, take your time and when ready continue with the next step

3. When ready, press triangle and you'll teleport to the car, now accelerate 2-3 sec and FULLY brake down your speed before you die, this way you don't fall off the vehicle after you do dif target method. Now just repeat step 3 until you have reached your destination, you can take easy when you're on top of your NC, there's no death barrier

4. After you landed wait few seconds and your map should flash once, now drive out from nightclub

5. You can see now the plate of your deluxo is changed, call out your moc and drive elegy inside it, save it to any garage

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. Similar Threads
    1. Wizuzi Gamer
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. m0rphyy

PC Xbox One PS4 Patched Solo Car Duplication

Replies:
      Views:
    3. Dbegs303
      Replies:
      Views:
    4. ShoelessJP
      Replies:
      Views:
    5. Zarksch
      Replies:
      Views:
  3. WickedWonders

WickedWonders Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Unless they changed something, the deluxo is a pointless vehicle to duplicate. I'm pretty sure you can only sell them for big money if you bought them with frozen money . It's probably best to stick to the big money stuff like retro customs

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    You can sell those over 300K.
    I know it's not so big money but there's some other stuff also what you can do with this glitch. I find it's pointless to keep it for me only.

• Like Like x 4
  5. BlushingYourMom

BlushingYourMom Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WICKEDS right since the frozen money glitch allowed us to buy the deluxos "Legitallly" we can sell them for the price of 2 mil. unless this bypassed somesort of code or something then elegys retros are still the best to dupe

6. WickedWonders

WickedWonders Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's what I mean, if you wanted to make big bucks the custom is where it's at. But 300,000 is still a lot for some people. So it's really a matter of doing whatever is easiest for you.
    But if you have a BMX in your facility I would highly recommend putting it in your nightclub and doing that solo. You'll get about $600,000 more

7. OP
    Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    No need to tell me this, I know everything about gta and glitching, not my first day on this site.

Just sharing my find, that's all.

• Like Like x 7
  8. WickedWonders

WickedWonders Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Right, it's always great to find something worth exploring. And money is money, I remember collecting the dubstas and thinking I was doing good. So good find

• Like Like x 5
  9. Sola

Sola Newbie

Ratings:
    Does this work on pc?

10. OP
    Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    I assume, but can't confirm.

• Like Like x 1
  11. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    Solo!

12. Sola

Sola Newbie

Ratings:
    why can I get 600k more? didn't get it.

13. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    I did this by accident last night in my livestream, good find

14. OP
    Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    Because if you do the other glitch with bmx and retro you can get 900K per dupe. Check glitch section for more.
    [doublepost=1532548835][/doublepost]
    Yea, I did it yesterday also but took me half day today to repeat it. The key was to drive vehicle out of nightclub before doing the glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sola

Sola Newbie

Ratings:
    oh, I'm on PC , that one won't work for me lol. Thanks for clarification

16. OP
    Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    Your welcome. Also you can try this deluxo dupe on pc and let me know if worked, so I can confirm it here.

17. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice. Thank you. Been wanting to dupe my deluxo so i can change the paint without loseing my one with modded white paint.

18. Sola

Sola Newbie

Ratings:
    not able to save the dupe on PC, seems the MOC wash thing won't work on PC at all.

refer: NEW - EASY DUPE CAR GLITCH

19. I_Borisfen_I

I_Borisfen_I Newbie

Ratings:
    If you are trying to do every new patch glitches on PC, they will work, cars is duping and etc., but when you trying to sell it, game gives you a message: "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid." If you re-login in GTA Online (Like go to Story mode and back) your duped car will be restored to previous, like simple Elegy RH8 or etc. Who can help?

20. OP
    Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    Elegy was inside moc?

21. I_Borisfen_I

I_Borisfen_I Newbie

Ratings:
    Getting out from night club with one rh8, and other one in moc